Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF330ANW
Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Pros

• Energy efficient (7)
  • Large capacity (7)
  • Adjustable settings (6)
  • Clean clothes well (6)
  • Quiet (6)

Cons

• Shakes/moves (3)

• Everyday clothes (8)
  • Bedding (6)
  • Towels (6)
  • Heavy/bulky items (5)
  • Delicate (3)
    • Energy Efficiency:
    • Cleaning Time:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (4), Heavy duty user (3), Occasional user (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Not quiet, but excellent washer!

We bought this Samsung washer about 6 months ago due to our GE front load washer leaking. I was very much impressed with this washer, and I give it a 4 due to the sound volume it produces during spin cycle. It almost sounds like a plane flying through the neighborhood, but I also have a newborn who seems to like the sound. I think it's almost an added value, but if you are the type who likes to have quiet appliances this washer is NOT for you. Although it is a loud washer, the options listed on the washer are fantastic. It basically has any option you could wish for, and you can alter the water temp/spin/soiled amount. I really like being able to do this because I always use cold/cold water, and a lot of the cycles are pre-programed for cold/warm water.
Again, I am really enjoying the quality and efficiency of this washer, but it is loud.

Cleaning Time
Has a quick cycle option which cleans clothes GREAT, and it's super quick! 25 mins or so.

Very loud on spin cycle. It does not rock at all, but just sounds like a plane may be flying through the neighborhood or taking off from the airport. ( now it's really not THAT loud, but it's a close comparison.)

Never again!

This was a highly recommended machine by salesman. From the beginning we have had issues with improper spinning. Load of queen size sheets, two bath towels, hand towels, dish towels will run great for a couple loads then they are dripping wet at the end of the same cycle the next week. Only resolution would be to "rinse/spin" again and waste water (which was one of big reasons for buying "HE" set to save energy? On calls I have been told load mix not right, load too small, too much detergent. off balance, check hose, and clean the debris filter. All of these checked out and still the issue continues. We certainly can't be using 'too much' detergent since we had an ECO system installed for environment and do not use any other detergent. Wipe glass and seal off after each use , keep door always ajar and still get an odor at times? Had a Kenmore HE set for 4 years, gave it to my son when we moved and it is still running great 9 years later. I only wish I would have paid to move it. It has been one issue after another almost from the beginning but we trusted Samsung to get the kinks worked out on what we consider to be a large investment item. Never spent as much on a washer and dryer set and never been this dissatisfied.

I would buy this product again and again and again

from Greenville, SC

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Long Cycle

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I have had my Samsung Washer and Dryer for 4 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. Although the cycles can be long for bedding, bulky items and steam I would expect that as those items need thorough cleaning. I've used just about every cycle I also love the extra spin cycle, anti static function and delicate cycles. Every 6 mos or so I run my sanitizing cycle to clean my machine. This cycle can take up to 4 hours to clean the machine.

Check washing machine

from Palestine

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The washing machine has a good performance, it is excellent and very efficient in use. Clean the clothes, towels, blankets and mattresses. The size of the washing machine is very good and its price is fairly good. I will convince my friends to buy at least one.

Worth it

from Bremerton, WA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I love this washer. It looks sleek (we got it in the silver) and does a great job. I've even used it to clean comforters, which is something I couldn't do with my previous washer. I also love that it had the stackable option so that I could maximize the space in my laundry room.

Really great product

from ksa

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Quiet

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

It's a really wonderful product Very practical and strong Especially that the manufacturer is Samsung A famous international companyThis product I saw at my friendI and expect this product to be work more than five years Without problems .In the end I love hem and love samsung .

very nice washer

from CA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

Every day there is a lot of soiled clothes, I was forced with every time I wanted to clean them I would do them I would dry clothes from the water left by the old washing machine, When I bought Samsung I relaxed from that process, They do not leave you needing manual drying and I do not need to wash my clothes every day Because she has the ability to wash my soiled clothes for the week
      And I was impressed by not making any annoying sounds contrary to the old washing machine, As for the length of the washing period is not more than half an hour
      I also liked the beautiful design with ease of use
      She was amazed at the quality of her cleaning of the clothes. She washed all the food stains on the clothes, especially the children Where every day I have clothes smeared with food and with every cleaning process I was amazed by the quality of their washing for clothes

Washing all the challenges

from Portland,OR

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity

Cons

• Breaks Down
      • Doesn't Clean Effectively
      • Long Cycle
      • Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The power of the washing machine and the economy in the water to Z so sophisticated performance of laundry in various types and let you wash the amount of clothes quickly from the rest of washing machines Maajolha of the best washing machines in the world

Best washer

from Fairmont, 'mn

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
      • Clean Clothes Well
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Spins Clothes Dry

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I have a family of 5 and this washer is great. It's quiet and cleans well. It seems to be faster than my old washer as well. My clothes smell so fresh after washing to. Best washer I have ever owned.

A really nice machine

from Outside US

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
        • Clean Clothes Well
        • Large Capacity
        • Quiet
        • Spins Clothes Dry

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I like the fact that it is spacious, washes large volumes of clothes, doesn't make noise and beeps once its finished.
          It is portable and easy to operate considering the volume of clothes it handles. Another thing is that the clothes come out almost dry, just a little spreading out in the sun or an airy place will make the clothes completely dry.

You don't have worry about wringing out the water and waiting for several hours for the clothes to dry up. It has a section for adding starch as well, if want to starch your shirts, pack only the shirts in, they will come out almost dry and starched. Let them dry up, iron them, and they will come out clean and neat.

You can adjust how hard you want your clothes washed, i.e if you want light washing, medium or heavy washing. It depends on how dirty your laundry is, and this is good because you get to control energy consumption as a result. It is not leaky, once the piping is done properly, it is not wobbly, i.e no shaking while washing. It is durable as well, doesn't get spoilt easily. A really nice companion to have.

good

from k.s.a

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Energy Efficient
          • Quiet

Cons

• Leaky

very good

Never again!

from Magnolia DE.

Pros

Cons

• Clothes Dripping Wet
            • Does not clean well
            • Must Dry Much Too Long
            • No Spin Only Setting
            • Poor Spin And Drain
            • Too Noisy