Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF330ANW
Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Pros

• Energy efficient (6)
  • Large capacity (6)
  • Adjustable settings (5)
  • Clean clothes well (5)
  • Quiet (5)

Cons

• Shakes/moves (3)

• Everyday clothes (7)
  • Bedding (5)
  • Towels (5)
  • Heavy/bulky items (4)
    • Energy Efficiency:
    • Cleaning Time:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3), Heavy duty user (3), Occasional user (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Awesome washer!

We purchased our washer 6  months ago and have been very pleased.  We stacked it with the dryer and it saves so much room in our laundry room.

The 4.3...Read complete review

The 4.3 cubic foot washer is a little smaller than what we would have liked, but we couldn't justify the additional cost of a bigger washer.  This washer is very quiet and never gets out of balance.  Our clothes come out very clean.  This washer is very quiet.  Ours is on the second floor right beside our bedroom, and we don't hear it or feel it shaking when it washes a load - a miracle.

There are just the right cycles built into this machine.  There aren't cycles we don't use, and it has all of the ones we need - like Hand wash. It is hard to find a hand wash cycle unless you spend a ton of money on a washer.  I put all of my hand washables in the machine, and it doesn't damage the clothes.

I have heard complaints about front-loaders forming mold, but if you leave the door open when you aren't using it, you don't have that problem.

Never again!

This was a highly recommended machine by salesman. From the beginning we have had issues with improper spinning. Load of queen size sheets, two bath towels, hand towels, dish towels will run great for a couple loads then they are dripping wet at the end of the same cycle the next week. Only resolution would be to "rinse/spin" again and waste water (which was one of big reasons for buying "HE" set to save energy? On calls I have been told load mix not right, load too small, too much detergent. off balance, check hose, and clean the debris filter. All of these checked out and still the issue continues. We certainly can't be using 'too much' detergent since we had an ECO system installed for environment and do not use any other detergent. Wipe glass and seal off after each use , keep door always ajar and still get an odor at times? Had a Kenmore HE set for 4 years, gave it to my son when we moved and it is still running great 9 years later. I only wish I would have paid to move it. It has been one issue after another almost from the beginning but we trusted Samsung to get the kinks worked out on what we consider to be a large investment item. Never spent as much on a washer and dryer set and never been this dissatisfied.

Check washing machine

from Palestine

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Shakes/Moves

• Delicates

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The washing machine has a good performance, it is excellent and very efficient in use. Clean the clothes, towels, blankets and mattresses. The size of the washing machine is very good and its price is fairly good. I will convince my friends to buy at least one.

Worth it

from Bremerton, WA

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I love this washer. It looks sleek (we got it in the silver) and does a great job. I've even used it to clean comforters, which is something I couldn't do with my previous washer. I also love that it had the stackable option so that I could maximize the space in my laundry room.

Really great product

from ksa

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
  • Quiet

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

It's a really wonderful product Very practical and strong Especially that the manufacturer is Samsung A famous international companyThis product I saw at my friendI and expect this product to be work more than five years Without problems .In the end I love hem and love samsung .

very nice washer

from CA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

Every day there is a lot of soiled clothes, I was forced with every time I wanted to clean them I would do them I would dry clothes from the water left by the old washing machine, When I bought Samsung I relaxed from that process, They do not leave you needing manual drying and I do not need to wash my clothes every day Because she has the ability to wash my soiled clothes for the week
      And I was impressed by not making any annoying sounds contrary to the old washing machine, As for the length of the washing period is not more than half an hour
      I also liked the beautiful design with ease of use
      She was amazed at the quality of her cleaning of the clothes. She washed all the food stains on the clothes, especially the children Where every day I have clothes smeared with food and with every cleaning process I was amazed by the quality of their washing for clothes

Washing all the challenges

from Portland,OR

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity

Cons

• Breaks Down
      • Doesn't Clean Effectively
      • Long Cycle
      • Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The power of the washing machine and the economy in the water to Z so sophisticated performance of laundry in various types and let you wash the amount of clothes quickly from the rest of washing machines Maajolha of the best washing machines in the world

Best washer

from Fairmont, 'mn

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
      • Clean Clothes Well
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Spins Clothes Dry

• Delicates

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I have a family of 5 and this washer is great. It's quiet and cleans well. It seems to be faster than my old washer as well. My clothes smell so fresh after washing to. Best washer I have ever owned.

A really nice machine

from Outside US

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
        • Clean Clothes Well
        • Large Capacity
        • Quiet
        • Spins Clothes Dry

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I like the fact that it is spacious, washes large volumes of clothes, doesn't make noise and beeps once its finished.
          It is portable and easy to operate considering the volume of clothes it handles. Another thing is that the clothes come out almost dry, just a little spreading out in the sun or an airy place will make the clothes completely dry.

You don't have worry about wringing out the water and waiting for several hours for the clothes to dry up. It has a section for adding starch as well, if want to starch your shirts, pack only the shirts in, they will come out almost dry and starched. Let them dry up, iron them, and they will come out clean and neat.

You can adjust how hard you want your clothes washed, i.e if you want light washing, medium or heavy washing. It depends on how dirty your laundry is, and this is good because you get to control energy consumption as a result. It is not leaky, once the piping is done properly, it is not wobbly, i.e no shaking while washing. It is durable as well, doesn't get spoilt easily. A really nice companion to have.

good

from k.s.a

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Energy Efficient
          • Quiet

Cons

• Leaky

very good

Never again!

from Magnolia DE.

Pros

Cons

• Clothes Dripping Wet
            • Does not clean well
            • Must Dry Much Too Long
            • No Spin Only Setting
            • Poor Spin And Drain
            • Too Noisy

Samsung Front Loading Washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

What I love about the Samsung Front Load Washing Machine: The self clean feature, the different functions it has for bedding, quick wash, etc. The option to save your “favorite wash” called My Cycle. Love the fact that it has a little tune that it plays when you turn it on, and when the cycle is completed. Quiet and it counts down the minutes. Uses hardly any water at all. Great size in the barrel. Can fit a Queen size comforter, sheets and pillow case inside it, with out being “over stuffed”
              What I do not like about the Samsung Front Load Washington Machine is you HAVE to make sure you have the balance correct, otherwise it shakes and walks around. By doing this make sure the legs are balanced. You can watch a You Tube Video on a How to if needed. Also make sure you take out the 3 back bolts and plugs so the drum moves properly, if you had the delivery people set it up, doulble check it anyways Other things that I did not like about the Samsung Front Loading Machine is the water does not drain all the way out of the detergent and bleach area. You do have to poor out the water before the next use, if the water is still there. I have only had the machine a week so I am still learning all about it.
              I would give this machine a 8 out of 10 for today. We shall see what it ends up being after a few more weeks using it. With the price I got the machine for, I could not ask for anything better. Thank you Samsung for the great price on a wonderful machine.

Energy Efficiency
              Wonderful, uses little water when washing the clothing.

Cleaning Time
              26 minutes on Quick Wash

Very simple to use, with out looking at a manuel

• Energy Efficiency: