Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF330ANW
Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer

Pros

• Adjustable settings (3)
  • Energy efficient (3)
  • Large capacity (3)
  • Quiet (3)

• Everyday clothes (4)
  • Bedding (3)
  • Heavy/bulky items (3)

Awesome washer!

We purchased our washer 6  months ago and have been very pleased.  We stacked it with the dryer and it saves so much room in our laundry room.

The 4.3...Read complete review

The 4.3 cubic foot washer is a little smaller than what we would have liked, but we couldn't justify the additional cost of a bigger washer.  This washer is very quiet and never gets out of balance.  Our clothes come out very clean.  This washer is very quiet.  Ours is on the second floor right beside our bedroom, and we don't hear it or feel it shaking when it washes a load - a miracle.

There are just the right cycles built into this machine.  There aren't cycles we don't use, and it has all of the ones we need - like Hand wash. It is hard to find a hand wash cycle unless you spend a ton of money on a washer.  I put all of my hand washables in the machine, and it doesn't damage the clothes.

I have heard complaints about front-loaders forming mold, but if you leave the door open when you aren't using it, you don't have that problem.

Never again!

This was a highly recommended machine by salesman. From the beginning we have had issues with improper spinning. Load of queen size sheets, two bath towels, hand towels, dish towels will run great for a couple loads then they are dripping wet at the end of the same cycle the next week. Only resolution would be to "rinse/spin" again and waste water (which was one of big reasons for buying "HE" set to save energy? On calls I have been told load mix not right, load too small, too much detergent. off balance, check hose, and clean the debris filter. All of these checked out and still the issue continues. We certainly can't be using 'too much' detergent since we had an ECO system installed for environment and do not use any other detergent. Wipe glass and seal off after each use , keep door always ajar and still get an odor at times? Had a Kenmore HE set for 4 years, gave it to my son when we moved and it is still running great 9 years later. I only wish I would have paid to move it. It has been one issue after another almost from the beginning but we trusted Samsung to get the kinks worked out on what we consider to be a large investment item. Never spent as much on a washer and dryer set and never been this dissatisfied.

Washing all the challenges

from Portland,OR

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Breaks Down
  • Doesn't Clean Effectively
  • Long Cycle
  • Shakes/Moves

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The power of the washing machine and the economy in the water to Z so sophisticated performance of laundry in various types and let you wash the amount of clothes quickly from the rest of washing machines Maajolha of the best washing machines in the world

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best washer

from Fairmont, 'mn

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

• Delicates
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I have a family of 5 and this washer is great. It's quiet and cleans well. It seems to be faster than my old washer as well. My clothes smell so fresh after washing to. Best washer I have ever owned.

A really nice machine

from Outside US

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Clean Clothes Well
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Spins Clothes Dry

• Towels

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I like the fact that it is spacious, washes large volumes of clothes, doesn't make noise and beeps once its finished.
      It is portable and easy to operate considering the volume of clothes it handles. Another thing is that the clothes come out almost dry, just a little spreading out in the sun or an airy place will make the clothes completely dry.

You don't have worry about wringing out the water and waiting for several hours for the clothes to dry up. It has a section for adding starch as well, if want to starch your shirts, pack only the shirts in, they will come out almost dry and starched. Let them dry up, iron them, and they will come out clean and neat.

You can adjust how hard you want your clothes washed, i.e if you want light washing, medium or heavy washing. It depends on how dirty your laundry is, and this is good because you get to control energy consumption as a result. It is not leaky, once the piping is done properly, it is not wobbly, i.e no shaking while washing. It is durable as well, doesn't get spoilt easily. A really nice companion to have.

good

from k.s.a

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Energy Efficient
      • Quiet

Cons

• Leaky

very good

Never again!

from Magnolia DE.

About Me Frequent User

Pros

Cons

• Clothes Dripping Wet
        • Does not clean well
        • Must Dry Much Too Long
        • No Spin Only Setting
        • Poor Spin And Drain
        • Too Noisy

Samsung Front Loading Washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

What I love about the Samsung Front Load Washing Machine: The self clean feature, the different functions it has for bedding, quick wash, etc. The option to save your “favorite wash” called My Cycle. Love the fact that it has a little tune that it plays when you turn it on, and when the cycle is completed. Quiet and it counts down the minutes. Uses hardly any water at all. Great size in the barrel. Can fit a Queen size comforter, sheets and pillow case inside it, with out being “over stuffed”
          What I do not like about the Samsung Front Load Washington Machine is you HAVE to make sure you have the balance correct, otherwise it shakes and walks around. By doing this make sure the legs are balanced. You can watch a You Tube Video on a How to if needed. Also make sure you take out the 3 back bolts and plugs so the drum moves properly, if you had the delivery people set it up, doulble check it anyways Other things that I did not like about the Samsung Front Loading Machine is the water does not drain all the way out of the detergent and bleach area. You do have to poor out the water before the next use, if the water is still there. I have only had the machine a week so I am still learning all about it.
          I would give this machine a 8 out of 10 for today. We shall see what it ends up being after a few more weeks using it. With the price I got the machine for, I could not ask for anything better. Thank you Samsung for the great price on a wonderful machine.

Energy Efficiency
          Wonderful, uses little water when washing the clothing.

26 minutes on Quick Wash

Very simple to use, with out looking at a manuel

I hate this washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

We bought it this washer 5 years ago. It's already broken down and required servicing twice. When the warranty runs out in a month, I'm not paying a dime to repair it. It uses so little water that the clothes hardly get washed or rinsed. I'm very disappointed.

Cleaning Time
          For as little water as it uses to clean it takes forever.

We love this washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I think it's exetremely efficient and washed clothes quickly. With three kids and three dogs, I like that I have a lot of options on what type of cycle I choose.

Energy Efficiency
          I think it definitely is an improvement compared to one that is not an energy saver by far. It definitely will save you water too as apples to a top loader! I think energy efficiency can always be improved on but, it's a good one.

Cleaning Time
          Of course it will depend on what setting you choose for cleaning but, your average choice is pretty quick. The delicate cycle is fast too and we use that one half the time.

I have never had to re-wash a load with this machine. Even on the quick wash setting, it does a thorough job.

This is really simple to use. You have to play around with it a little bit or at least read the instructors manual so, you don't miss out on any of the options. However, it's about as easy as they come.

I love the design of these! I didn't want too much of our pantry taken up by our washer and dryer alone. I like that it's stackable but, still full size. No way could we not have a full size in our family!

Seems to be holding really well so far. We have had this do a few years with no problems.

Nice front loading washer

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

The Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer is a nice washer. We replaced our old, top loading washer with this one and have been very happy with the apperance of the washer and the results. The washer sits inside our house and having a nice looking washer really makes our home look better. Because it is a front loading washer, I feel that it is much easier to load and especially unload clothes from the washer. We place our dryer right across from it and since it is a front loading dryer, I can just pull the clothes and throw it straight into the dryer. No more trying to dig deep down for clothes at the bottom of the washer. The functions are standard and it works well. It is energy efficient and cleans clothes at a pretty decent rate. So far we are happy with the performace. It is much quieter than our old washer. It is easy to use. All the functions are self explanatory. As I said before, the design is nice and looks nice inside our home. I hope that it will be durable, but so far we have not had any problems with it.

Amazing Washer

Comments about Samsung High Efficiency Front Load Washer:

I am in love with this washer. It has a large load capacity and even when i overload it, clothes still come out clean and fresh. The cycles are straight forward and easy to use. The added option of steam doesn't do much but that's with any new steam model washer. It spins at very high speeds getting my clothes very, while being quiet. I have the washer for 2yrs and haven't needed a repair. I do like that you have a pump access panel so I can clean my pump filter so I don't have to pay for repair services.

Energy Efficiency
          Very Energy efficient. Uses less water and a reticulation pump to use even less water.

Cleaning Time
          While Cycles are not the shortest my clothes do come out clean.

Great performance overall. 99% of my clothing come out clean. The ones that don't is when i just wash everything together at once

Extremely easy to use. Turn the dial to what cycle you want and done. You can also change settings to washes by adding stream different spin speeds and water temperature

Very Slick design. Mines is in sliver/chrome. Has a smooth looking finish to make it look fancy.

This washer continues to stand up to each load like a champion. I haven't had one out of balance loads. I wash several large loads and big items.