Other Flat Screen TVs:
LCD TVs
Samsung

• Sound Quality:

Consumer reports rated best HDTV and the price tag to match

It's easy to see and hear - why consumer reports rated best buy  -And  why Samsung's

LN-T4042H is an exceptional value. It offers

everything you want...Read complete review

LN-T4042H is an exceptional value. It offers

everything you want in a 40" wide-screen HDTV

LCD, including a sleek, gloss-black frame to

enhance any décor.

The 720p resolution and a 7000:1 dynamic contrast

ratio combine in a remarkably crisp, high-quality

picture with deep blacks and brilliant color, while its

fast 8ms response time delivers smooth action

sequences.

SRS TruSurroundXTTM produces full, 3-D sound from

two side speakers. Full connectivity, including three

HDMI ports, lets you plug in everything from PCs to

video cameras and more. I

Samsung 40EH5300

Particularly difficult to get this product to do exactly what you want it to.

Picture Quality
...it was fairly cheap, then again it was on sale.
Read complete review

Particularly difficult to get this product to do exactly what you want it to.

Picture Quality
...it was fairly cheap, then again it was on sale.

Sound Quality
ehh...the sound is ok , it could be better, it goes in and out on it's own even if the smart sound feature is on.

The durability of this tv is questionable.......very questionable, if you tap the frame, the edge of the tv or the chassis itself, the entire screen flickers violently, most screens, LCD monitors and displays as well as televisions and smart tvs do not flicker as this thing does.

The design is quite minimal, the stand adapter seems to be the same exact piece on every model, no matter what the displays size.....cheap much?....then the foot of the stand seems to be interchangeable, based on hOw much you paid for the television "the models are all very similar but have swap-able stands that cost more due to chrome .

I've had this tv for less than two weeks and It's only been useable fractionally throughout the week. the smarthub feature seems to crash frequently, leaving the smart tv no smarter than an oversized monitor or a regular television set.

I Loved My Samsung 55" 4k Smart TV

from Springfield, MO

About Me Power User

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Clear Audio
  • Clear Picture
  • Durable
  • Easy Controls
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient

• Attached to Computer
    • Large Rooms
    • Movies

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

My TV has been an amazing TV. Connected to Wifi with no issues, streamed videos from my phone, tablet, and PC with no issues. And the picture was absolutely gorgeous.

• Was this a gift?:

Samsung is pretty great.

from Florida

About Me Power User

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Clear Audio
    • Clear Picture
    • Durable
    • Easy Controls
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Energy Efficient

• Large Rooms
      • Movies
      • Small Rooms

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

I am always skeptical with spending a lot of money on electroinics until I research as much as humanly possible on the brand and model that I am interested in. I did a bunch of research on Samsung HDTV before I bought mine.

I've used Sony and Toshiba as well as some of the lesser known brands and when I saw a sale on the Samsungs that was happening just when I was looking for new television's I figured it was a good time to go ahead and take the plunge.

The most important two things I was looking for when I purchased these tv sets was volume and visual quality. The volume is actually really impressive, which I have found is true of Samsung products pretty much across the board these days. The picture quality is actually really good. There are also plenty of input and output ports as well of usb slots, which are becoming even more needed.

There are also a bunch of different settings which I have found pretty handy since I have my Xbox, Wii and DVD player hooked up to one of them. They all work well it and I've never had any connection problems like I had with other brands.

Samsung is pretty high tech, and I know That I can count on them being pretty on top of the newest technology, which is the case with the televisions I bought as well.

I am glad that I bought these and would for sure buy them again.

• Was this a gift?:

Samsung Plasma 4600 AFXZA Terrible TV

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

I purchased this TVv over a year ago. It has broken down twice, and had to be replaced. The picture just goes out, shuts down, then comes back on a few seconds later. This is so frustrating. When watching a game, streaming internet, all the same. The first time I let it go and got a replacement, this time, I just purchased a different TV. They will fix or replace the Samsung, but who wants to trust that it won't go out again.

Picture Quality
      The picture on this set is beautiful, crisp and clear. It's just too bad it goes out.

Sound Quality
      Sound quality is very good. No need for a sound bar.

The stand on this TV makes this TV very stable. TV doesn't rock. Very strong and durable. The TV isn't durable in that after 9 months, the same problem of picture going off and on. It doesn't happen on the other TVs so it isn't the satellite.

The design is nice, looks really nice.

Performance on the first was good for 2 months, then the TV shuts itself off. It was replaced with another and 9 months later, the same thing is happening with this one. I have had it with the Samsung and I purchased a LG and so far so good.

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

Samsung is a great electronic company and they make a lot of really good products. There high definition televisions are an excellent television for a great price. The picture is exceptional, very clear, no fuzziness or blurriness at all. Great sound as well, we do not even have any external speakers set up and you can hear the television everywhere in the room. Very easy to set up and use all your devices, like blue ray players, to the television. You just plug in the device with a HDMI cord and hit the settings button on the remote and find the port you plugged it into. We have had no problems at all with our television.

Very clear picture.

Sound Quality
      Great sound quality, unless your room is gigantic, no need for any extra speakers.

We carried it up a flight of stairs and it seems to be very durable.

Thin and light weight, fits nicely on my dresser.

So far we love this television, plays shows and movies very well.

• Sound Quality:

Our TV lived a good life, but the end is near.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

We received our Samsung HDTV Flatscreen six years ago as a Christmas gift from my very generous in-laws. It's lived a decently long life for a modern flatscreen, but alas the end is near. The speakers are starting to go out on the set, causing it to occasionally emit a loud static punch noise, followed by the overall volume dropping to near silence for several minutes before returning to normal volume levels again. It started doing this about five months ago. At first it was such a rare occurrence that I wasn't totally convinced the TV was having issues when my husband first told me about it. It gradually became more common though. Now we hear it at least twice a day and we only watch television for a couple hours in the evening. Not a good sign, I know. Also, a single pixel in the screen stopped working about three yearsago, resulting in what appears as a tiny white fleck in the upper left corner. We've gotten so used to it that I don't even notice it anymore but I'm sure it drives our guests crazy. All things considered, it's been a descent television. I love the size and convenience of a flatscreen. It hangs beautifully on the wall and had wonderful picture and sound quality until things started unraveling a few years ago. Considering this was my very first flatscreen TV, I'll probably replace it with a different brand so I can compare how long the pixels and speakers last with other models.

Samsung LCD Smart TV- too smart for me

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

We purchased a 60 inch Samsung smart TV last year after we moved in to a bigger home. It is a famous brand name and a good TV to have, except there are issues. The clarity of the picture is good but the sound needs work. The speakers are behind the TV so we need to purchase extra speakers, that is another expense. The bottom of the screen does not show the entire picture and I am unable to format it. Maybe I just do not know how. All in all, it is too smart a TV for me.

fabulous

from Edina, MN

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

Samsung HDTV's are fabulous. Samsung has a great line of products with great variety and they do not let you down. They have great durability and customer service. We have two samsung hdtv's in our home and they have both been great. They are flat screen with excellent definition. They are easy to set up and install in your bedrooms, tv rooms or living room. They are great for watching normal tv or movies and are good for reducing glare. They are easy to use and last a long time. We have had ours for more than a couple of years with no problems up to the moment. We have been very satisfied with these purchases and will be sure to buy samsung tv's and other products in the future.

Picture Quality
      Great picture quality with excellent definition and color scheme.

Sound Quality
      Excellent sound that you can adjust to your personal preferences.

Designs are sleek, modern and attractive.

Excellent performance, we have had no trouble.

Excellent TV

from NA

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

I purchased a Samsung HDTV last year for my house from a Samsung retailer itself. I had ordered the product by contacting the customer care department but received the product after 3 days and on asking the reason for the delay, they did not want to reply and said that the model I had ordered was out of stock. The product is very good in terms of the new and latest features and the sound and picture quality is awesome. The product has a wide color enhancement and a clear motion rate 120. It has a wide screen which makes the viewing experience better and gives us the feeling of watching a movie or serial on the big screen.

The product has a 30-day free technical support service and is a durable product. Samsung manufactures quality products and the screens of their televisions do not get affected even by scratches. The HD sound is excellent and whenever I insert my pen drive in the USB slot and listen to songs, the feel of the entire room changes and I have not attached speakers to this HDTV as the sound is just perfect.

Very satisfied

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

When we moved into our new house, we weren't planning on buying a new big television because we already had one. On the move, somehow the screen cracked and we needed to buy a new television for the living room area. We went to the store and seen dozens of televisions. It is very confusing when there is so many varieties and capabilities of each one. I seen a fifty inch flat screen Samsung HDTV and I loved it. It had an excellent sleek design, great picture quality, and the price was much lower than the others I looked at. I also love the sturdy four legged stand the television rests on. It's been great since we bought it without one issue and I am very happy with the quality. When we watch movies together, the picture quality is so clear. My husband says watching football on it is amazing for all the guys out there. For the price and quality, Samsung makes excellent televisions.

• Sound Quality:

The absolute best of the best, no contest. Period.

from Flint, MI

Comments about Samsung HDTVs:

I could write a book about Samsung HDTV's. They are the best HDTV in every aspect and way possible. They last forever and are always at the pinnacle of style. They have countless pantents on things like a special coating on the screen that ONLY Samsung HDTV's have that improve the picture quality. Compare a Samsung side by side with ANY other brand and you will soon see that you can't ask for a better product.

Picture Quality
      Unrivaled picture quality. There is no competition whatsoever in this department. Samsung has countless pantents that are 100% unique to the brand. Literally, nobody can deliver a better HD picture than Samsung.

Sound Quality
      As with all ultra slim HDTV's the speakers are tiny too. Unfortunately with tiny speakers you don't always get the best of sound. But don't worry because Samsung also offers a whole line of soundbars and home theater systems.

These tv's are very easy to clean and are lightweight. The don't tip and are extremely stable whether mounted or on a stand. They don't like the cold very much but are otherwise quite durable.

Yet another department in which Samsung has NO competition. Samsung always has the epitomy of style and sleek modernistic tones.

Samsung wins here too. I have yet to come across a brand that can outperform Samsung.