Other Cell Phones:

Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone

Samsung Gloss - Cute Phone but Not High Tech

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

I have owned my Samsung Gloss for about 15 months and it is still going strong. The design on my phone is a pink with little flower sketchings in the corners. It is a very cute but very girl phone. Some people even think the phone is a make up compact :) When I first got my phone, all I needed my phone to do is make phone calls and text. The phone does these two functions really well. It was the first time I had a full keyboard and it took me awhile to get used to it, but I think that would be the case with any phone with a keyboard. However, now I wish I had a phone with a few more techy options. The camera on the phone is not the best quality. The pictures are really small and grainy. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the pictures either. I can text them to my friends but I'm not sure how I can print them. I also don't really have internet access unless you count downloading ring tones. The square shape is also awkward when kept in my pocket. I do love the long battery life. I usually only have to charge it once every 2-3 days. Overall, I still think it is a great phone but most people are going to smart phones and then this is not the phone for you.

The Samsung Gloss is decent, only if you want a boring phone.

from Peoria, IL

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

I bought this phone not too long ago and at first, I liked it. Then I actually went through it. Personally, I like customizing my phone with things like themes. However, the Gloss does not have that. You have to stick with one theme. Now, for a lot of people I know that isn't too much of an issue, i'm just picky. Another thing I don't like is the poor camera quality. It's decent, but it could be better. I like the keyboard, though the keys are rather small. I also wish there was a camcorder on it. The MP3 player on it is nice, but the memory is low so you can't put much on it. One thing I really don't like is the low service. With any other phone I've had, I got great service, but with this one, the signal fades quite often and my calls get dropped a lot and my messages don't go through half of the time. All in all, the Gloss is a decent phone, however, it has plenty of issues at the same time.

Samsung's Gloss is a great phone

from Hollister, NC

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

Samsung's Gloss is one of their best phones.  The phone itself is very small.  It contains a great camera, music player, good sound, and great signal.  Overall I love this phone because unlike all of the other phones I've had, it actually has kept up with me.  Txting does not drag at all.  Besides your occasional turn-off, which most phones do eventually, this phone is great.

It's a pretty good phone if you want something nice but OK.

from Burbank, IL

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

The Samsung Gloss is a pretty good phone if you are not extremely picky about the type of phone you want, but still want something nice and sweet. What I mean by this is that it is nice looking, but it doesn't have all the accessories I would have liked on it. For example, one of the huge things is that it doesn't have a camcorder, THAT I really didn't like, but then I thought, I don't really need it. Also, the theme is very dull. I tried to go on DISPLAY and change it, but you can not change it, which bugged me. But it does have a keyboard, camera (ofcourse) and recorder. The picture quality is okay, but not wonderful. I like to think of the phone as unique. I've never seen any other phone quite like it. Even though it has a keyboard, you still flip it open, it doesn't slide or anything, you just flip it open and there is the keyboard. Sometimes it feels weird having the phone by your ear, but ou get used to it, and if you don't you can always use an earpiece.

This phone is great.

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

This Samsung Gloss is amazing! But it does have some problems. I wish that it had video camera. And that it was more high quality. Sometimes it just shutsdown on me in a middle of a text message. The great thing about this phone is that has a full keyboard. Which I love. Cause I am a fast texter with the regular cell phone [ Example-This Motorola Razer ] But with this phone i am like really really fast. I wish more people had this phone! And it is super small so it fits in my hands, pocket, pocketbook. And I love the pink. And it also has a flower design on it. Which is super cute. And There is a black but i forgot this design that was on it. This review should be helpfull to others. And so I would recemend this phone to teenagers that love to text. I have unlimited texting and i text 24/7. When my bill comes in the mail, the first thing i do it look at how many text messages i sent. i usually luagh it off.

I love My Compact Phone!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Samsung - Gloss Cell Phone:

I Have a cellphone plan with unlimited texts so I wanted a phone to accomidate me. I went into the US Cellular store and their it was shining like a becon. This phone looks like a makeup compact and everyone compliments on that aspect. I love my phone it is small and square. It is pink with cute little flowers on it and I has a full QWERTY keyboard. It makes texting fun, easy, and quick. This is the best phone that I have had in a long time. This phone allows me to record sounds and set them as ringtones. I am able to record bits of songs and set them as ringtones. My phone also has an MP3 feature that allows me to insert a micro SD card and load songs onto my phone and listen with my headphones or bluetooth! LOVE IT. I could not ask for a more reliable phone than the Samsung gloss. It is a lifesaver and I Love it more and more every day. I would not trade my phone for anything.