Other Tablets:
Samsung
SM-T800NZWAXAR
Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet

Summary

Samsung Galaxy Tab S - Tablet - Android 4.4 (KitKat) - 16 GB - 10.5" Super AMOLED ( 2560 x 1600 ) - rear camera + front camera - microSD slot - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi - dazzling white

Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet

Pros

• Good value (4)
  • Bright (3)
  • Professional weight (3)

Cons

• Flimsy (3)

• Graphics & charts (3)
  • Professional documents (3)
    • Personal (4)

One of My Favorite Tablets

I own the Samsung Galaxy phone, so when the tablets came out, I snatched one up as soon as I could. Little did I know my husband had also bought me one as a gift. So I own two different Samsung tablets. I use these particular tablets for work and they've never failed me.

The 10.5 is quite large, surprisingly the size is significant when compared to the 10.1 tablets. It can be overwhelming at first, but you quickly adapt and it makes reading work documents easier on the eyes. The size also made it a bit hard to find tablet covers for at first. I would buy the 10.5 size covers but they would barely fit it.

This tablet is fast, runs smooth, and the AMOLED display shows graphics beautifully. I'm most impressed with the fingerprint sensor. That is a great security feature for the tablet.

The speakers are excellent for the price but for better sound use high quality headphones or ear buds.

Battery Life
I'm still not impressed with the battery life of most tablets. I can only get 7 hours out of this tablet whereas it's announced you should be able to get 10.5. That's 7 hours with the wireless turned off. I do like the power saving mode on it.

Processing Speed
There were a few hiccups and times where it stalled but I've fixed the errors and now it runs quick.

Weight
It's thinner and lighter than the iPad air. My husband is a fan of Apple and he was also impressed with the weight. It's only about 1 pound, which they don't seem to advertise but should.

App Availability
I've found all the apps I need for this in the google play store with no downloading issues. It did contain some unwanted apps, but they were easy enough to get rid of.

This is a very sleek tablet. The screen is large and graphics are shown beautifully. It weighs about a pound and it's about .25 inches thick.

I wouldn't use this tablet without having a sturdy case as it is very thin and might break easily. I've never dropped it so I don't know how durable it is regarding that. So far, overall, I've had no major problems and don't regret this purchase.

Not so big deal

I own this tab one year ago, first it was so fast and really liked it.as time passes or begun to jam and lose fluency.may be because of the too small ram or because of the non upgradeable operating system. It stuck to lollipop android operating system.very shame to Samsung not really care about their old products so much.if I recommend any tab l would recommend the newer one Galaxy tab s2 ,in spite of being pricey but it is loaded with many good stuff.

Not so big deal

from LA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Jams
  • Pricey / Poor Value

• Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

seriously i recommend this item for all

from newyork

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Bright
  • Good Value
  • Professional Weight

Cons

• Flimsy

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet:

seriously i recommend this item for all you must bought it
it has long battery life and good weight to hold it also the graphics is vergy good
amazing touch screen

• Business

woow it's very good

from algeria

Pros

• Good Value
  • Professional Weight

Cons

• Dull Tones & Colors

• Color Photos

good phone

good

from algeria

good

Samsung Galaxy

from Iraq

About Me Infrequent User

Pros

• Durable
  • Good Value

Cons

• Flimsy

• Black & White documents

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet:

It is a very good device I would recommend it purchased it will benefit you and helps you to spend some tasks as strong and durable device

I love this tab

from Algeria

About Me Infrequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Doesn't Jam
  • Durable
  • Good Value
  • Professional Weight
  • Sharp Tones & Colors

Cons

• Dull Tones & Colors
  • Flimsy
  • Ink Bleeds Through
  • Jams
  • Pricey / Poor Value
  • Rips Easily

• Black & White documents
  • Color Photos

Very good tab
I love the Galaxy because they are just as good as that other brand that I probably shouldn't mention and the Galaxy always costs less than them too.

Battery Life
Battery life is really good. I usually have battery left at the end of the day but I always charge it anyway just to be on the safe side. Just for regular web surfing and game playing I haven't had this tablet die on me yet.

Processing Speed
The processing speed is just as good as a laptop. I really like how fast this tablet is because I hate when there is lag.

Weight
This is such a great tablet because it's like it's not even there when it's in my bag. I love how light this tablet is.

App Availability
There are so many apps available to download that I keep downloading them and not even getting to use them because there are so many cool new apps that I download. Nearly daily I'm downloading cool new apps.

So Fast, So Powerfull, This is Samsung

Pros

• Android OS
  • Big Screen
  • Fast Procesor
  • hd amoled screen

• Child App Games
    • News
    • Study
    • Work

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet:

Great Table, you can use this to work, search for some news, social apps, games and more... buy it now!

• Was this a gift?:

Galaxy Tab S

nice TAB

• Was this a gift?:

Awesome Tablet

App Availability

I love how slim the design of this tablet is. I really like showing it off to my friends and they all agree that it's really cool.

I keep this tablet in a bag and have a screen protector and that keeps it safe. It is built really well.

tablet is so amazing!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab® S 16 GB 10.5" Display Amoled Tablet:

I got this tablet for Christmas this year and I am in love with it! The picture is really good, sharp bright images. It feels very comfortable in your hand while using it. It does all of the things I was looking for in a tablet. This is the best Christmas gift I have received this year.

Battery Life
    The battery lasts a long time. Even when I have the screen as bright as possible it still lasts hours. I'm sure it will drain faster if I was using it to play games or watch movies. I haven't tried it out yet to see how long the battery lasts with games and movies.

Processing Speed
    It is super fast! No waiting, no processing time, no sitting there waiting for it to catch up with what you are trying to do.

Weight
    I haven't found that it weighs a lot? I find it to be pretty comfortable to hold and don't find it to feel heavy after holding it for a while.

App Availability
    There are a ton of apps available in all different categories.

I think it has a really nice design, it's styling is sleek and modern.

It's as durable as a tablet is going to get. I don't feel like it is ready to fall apart, but I'm put about to go throwing it around like a football either.