Other Tablets:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet

Pros

Cons

Very convenient!

I enjoyed this tablet from the moment that I got it. I wanted something even bigger than my already-large-screened Galaxy Note. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed tremendously the ease of use, the speed, the apps, and the fact that it can synch with my phone using Google+. I recommend this for the price, the convenience,the portability, and the fact that it accepts even more accessibility plug ins than Ipad, of which I own 4. Go for it, you will enjoy it!

Battery Life
Like any other product with very good graphics, this product is bound to be a bit low on battery life. If you properly charge it when it is down to the bottom of the line, and you load it completely until you use it all up you may be able to preserve battery life. Do not forget the myriad of battery saver products Samsung offers. Those are little extras that do not cost extra.

Processing Speed
Very good. Just like any fast-speed computer it processes information at a huge speed, downloads lightning-fast and gives you the response that you expect from a tablet. Just do not keep a hundred windows open like I do, and you should be a-ok.

Weight
Light, Light Light light....BUT- not as light as the iPad mini, which (to me) is even lighter than the iPad Air. This one is light enough, though and very portable.

App Availability
This is my favorite thing. You can get apps from Play Store and Samsung. It does not give you the Acrobat and Java issues that other tablets have, but be aware of the sites that do require specific codes that sometimes nobody seems to be able to read.

I enjoy it because it is sleek and thin and light. It does not look clunky nor thick to the point of looking like a leap pad toy. It does what it is supposed to do which is what matters.

There is no doubt that this unit will last forever. As long as I continue to update and take good care of it I am sure that the tablet will do what it does best. I own like 6 different tablets of different generations plus 5 different iPads. I use them all with my tutoring business. They all work well but the Samsungs are particularly sturdy.

Not so sure!

I bought this Samsung Tablet last year as a replacement to one that broke, I don't know that I really care for it to much, the battery life is not good. I have a laptop I use for major stuff, but try to use the tablet while in bed or away form the laptop. But the battery does not last but a few hours. I don't have much downloaded on it, so not sure why the battery goes dead so soon. So I guess I stick with my laptop. Hopefully Samsung can fix the battery problems, so us customers can be more happy with our purchase.

Battery Life
I don't feel the battery life is good, I don't have much downloaded on my tablet, but the battery only lasts a few hours.

Processing Speed
I think it just may be the product, but the speed in my opinion is not fast. Could just be my internet also.

Weight
The weight of the Tablet is okay, sometimes I feel it is lopsided and falls from my hands easily.

App Availability
Not sure about the app availability, I guess it is okay. Don't seem to have much problems with it.

The design is okay, the same as others.

The durability is great.

dont amazing

from alex

About Me Student, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize
    • Screen
    • Speaker Quality
    • Web Browsing

• Complicated

Very convenient!

from Atlanta, GA

• App Availability:

Very functional and fun to use!

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

I love this tablet! It is extremely fast and the display is very clear. It does everything you would expect a tablet to do, and it does it well! It does very well picking up handwriting with a stylus, and it makes it as comfortable as writing on paper. The pictures it takes are great, and the sound quality is pretty impressive too!

Battery Life
    Like any tablet, the battery will drain faster when using high-demand applications or if the brightness is turned all the way up. I don't think it is any better or worse than the battery life of our iPad, and low battery life hasn't been a problem.

Processing Speed
    Very fast! This is one of my favorite things about this tablet. It does everything immediately - no waiting around for screens to load.

Weight
    The weight is great. It isn't heavy at all, but it doesn't feel flimsy or fragile either.

The durability so far has been very good. I let my 3-year-old play games on it all the time and it's never gotten a crack or scratch.

Would Be Amazing if not for Notorious Problem

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

I was hesitant to purchase the newer Galaxy because of issues with precious versions, and I was right. Unfortunately the Galaxy tablets have notorious issues with their charger ports going bad. It costs just as much to fix the problem as it does to purchase a new product, and it continues to go bad time and again even after being fixed. If it were not for this problem I would have rated at least an 8 or a 9. The graphics on the new version are superior, and that adds a lot of value for me. Performance was excellent and I never had a single issue besides previously stated. I hope Samsung will rectify the problem so their customers do not continue to feel they are flushing money down the toilet. Such a shame to have such a hi-tech product but they obviously need to work on their hardware issues.

Battery Life
    Battery life was decent, but could definitely be better

I gave this a lower rating because of the obvious charger port issues, I consider this durability.

• App Availability:

you can't store the games on the external sd card.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

we got this tablet because we like to play games when we travel, but this can't hold a lot of games in it because you can't move or save the games onto the external sd card.

the battery life is no good. if you like to read e-books or play games on your tablet, the battery on this one drains Really fast.

the screen does not respond to touch very well. It's very frustrating especially when you're in a hurry and need to look up something --and I keep my screen clean-- and it does not respond to your stylus or fingertip. also, the screen keeps freezing up and I have to keep rebooting it . it's just annoying.

It dies fast.

Weight
    Pretty light, but then again, it's small.

Typical ...

Not so sure!

App Availability

The design is okay, the same as others.

The durability is great.

Not a Fan, I'd Stay away unless looking for a budget tablet

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

I hated this tablet. I had it for a few weeks and gave it to my little cousin who was 12 years old. The look on there face when they got it clearly said " why didn't you get me an Ipad " I felt cheap and slightly embarrassed inside.

Reasonable battery life.

Processing Speed
    Slow, or slower than I would want, as a budget tablet its fine, but I want speed on the go.

Weight
    Reasonable weight, can't really complain

App Availability
    There are a good number apps but the integration of them between devices and they generally run slower and crash faster than other tablets I've had. Dissapointing as when I had this tablet I also had a much older Ipad and the Ipad won in every aspect.

The ports are placed seemingly randomly along the sides, I am not sure how logical the placing is. Besides that the design is fairly standard, nothing special to brag about.

I'm an Apple fan, but these feel like they are flimsy and made for kids, I do not feel like they would last long with regular everyday use.

Samsung Galaxy Tab

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

Absolutely LOVE my tablet. I use it daily to interact with friends on facebook as well as do surveys and have fun! The product was received as a birthday present from my husband. I use it to take pictures and videos and it is so easy to upload the pictures and videos to my facebook account!

Battery Life
    The battery on this tablet lets me go out for most of the day and not need to have the charger. It helps me tremendously because I love taking pictures and videos with my tablet.

App Availability
    Every app that I want and need is on my tablet. I have download apps that allow me to edit the pictures that I take. I also use the facebook app and the facebook page managers app. They allow me to be away from my laptop and still be able to connect to the internet and do what I need to do.

I received as a present on my birthday. I have dropped a million times and it is still perfect! I have a 2 year old son that loves to grab the product and throw it. He also uses it to watch videos and it is still in perfect condition.

excellent

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

I like the samsung galaxy tablet, its small handy to use and setting up is easy, I use it more then my laptop and I take it everywhere, only drawback is battery life, otherwise I reccomend this product to consumers.

Battery Life
    Have a total of 17hrd battery life with booster it went up to 23hrs and better life now.

Fast and efficient.

Weight
    Lightweight and portable in travel case.

App Availability
    Good apps and downloadable, quick and easy.

Compact and standard design.

With squakboxits durable.

• App Availability:

Great tablet for the price!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet:

I have several likes and dislikes with my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tablet. I love the easy portability of the tablet. It’s light weight and easy to carry around with me, and its size makes it conveniently fit into my purse or any backpack. The picture is beautiful and crisp, and looks great for watching videos. I find the tablet to be very user friendly. I really like the customization of the desktop display and how simple it is to rearrange everything to my liking. I like how easy it is to remove unwanted apps from my tablet and like the alerts I receive when an app(s) has update(s) I may choose to load. One of the dislikes I have with the tablet is the battery life. When I’m playing a game, I notice my battery draining at a rapid speed. The tablet definitely lacks in the road trip occupier department for this reason. I also experienced some issues with the charging cable about a year ago, when I’d go to charge my tablet it wouldn’t show that it was truly charging and I had to constantly fiddle with the cord to make it charge. Oddly enough the other night I discovered the tablet was still charging even though it didn’t show the battery icon as charging while plugged in, kind of strange. But all in all, great tablet and wouldn’t change much if I could!