Other Tablets:
Samsung
GT P6210MAVXAR

I'M SINGING THE PRAISES FOR MY SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET

from Smiths Station, AL

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 32GB (Dual Core, Universal Remote, WiFi) GT-P6210MAVXAR:

This tablet has been a household treasure. It is great for home, business and travel. My daughter talked me into this purchase and I have been
delighted with the versatility, speed and great graphics. After I got mine, I gave my son-in-law one as a gift. He is a builder and carries it in his truck daily to use on the jobs. Yes, we are a satisfied Samsung Galaxy family.

Battery Life
I am a heavy long time user and the battery is longlasting. I have to plug in the adapter about every four hours.

Processing Speed
It has a good speed but if you get too many graphics like I do every once in a while and notice it slowing down, you can use the recovery or restore and it will function like a new computer.

Weight
It is not heavy and you can travel with it easily. Just put it in a laptop bag and hang it on your shoulder.

• Battery Life: