View more tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G Tablet PC

That tablet well

from zawya

About Me Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily
  • Small Buttons

• Games
  • Texting
  • Web Browsing

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G Tablet PC:

Tablet device more than wonderful and I would advise everyone to get it, it is useful for children like I like him and I keep with me for more than four years did not happen anything fun

• Phone Size:
  • Large
  • Bluetooth Connectivity:
  • Fair
  • Data Connection Speed:
  • Average
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Have had it for 3 years now, I love it.

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G Tablet PC:

This is a very good tablet to have. I've had my tablet for about 3 years now, and it stoned me great justice although now with my new tablet you're not able to move your apps onto your SD card, with this tablet I'm still able to move everything over to the SD card. I'm able to use it as a great ereader eventhough its a tablet, I have hundreds of magazines stored on it, and it allows me to have the highest capacity SD card available and I still have plenty of room to store hundreds of books along with music and pictures.. I don't use that 3G capability I use wifi because its faster. The only downside to the tablet is that it tends to have a little lag when there are too many apps. The charge time is good on this device also, I am able to charge it fully in just under 3 hours. The up time for me is about 12 to 13 hours when I use it for reading. Of course it is much less when I surf the web. Overall I feel like this is a good tablet its very sturdy and I've even been able to allow my 9 year old who is now 11 to use it throughout the years.

Battery Life
When using it for a ereader.

• Battery Life:
  • Processing Speed:
  • Weight:
  • App Availability:

The Tab is a good choice if you want always on connectivity

from Prairie Village, KS

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G Tablet PC:

We've ownd the Samsung Galaxy Tab now for about 2 months. Overall it is a very good device that has a lot to offer anyone looking for a tablet. The screen is significantly smaller than the iPad at 7 inches instead of the iPad's 9.1 inches. While this may sound like a trade-off in some instances it is an advantage. Simply put the Tab is the easier of the two devices to read on. It can easily be held in one hand for an extended period of time. The battery in the Tab is good for all day and I only have to charge it night when I'm ready to go bed, so its ready to go the next morning. I recently used the tab to help run a volunteer event that before I used to carry around many sheets of paper around with me for.

Love My Tab!

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3G Tablet PC:

The tablet is an awesome device. Two cameras, flash capability, USB, bluetooth, swype(love this feature), gps, can be a hotspot, touch screen, and so much more. What more could you want.

It's fast and responsive, add in Think free office, voice recognition and video conferencing. It's everything a girl on the go needs. :) And for those female techies that love their gadgets while being fashionable - the 7 in tablet fits perfectly in both my large purses as well as my small. Something that cannot be done with an ipad. Portability is totally unmatched!