Other Tablets:
GT-P7510/M16, GT-P5113, SCH-I905, SGH-T859, SCH-I905, GTP7510MAYXAB
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet

Perfect for Even a First Time User

I LOVE my Samsung tablet! I chose this tablet over an Apple product because I was already very familiar with the Android operating system as my phone operates on Android.
Read complete review

PROS:
I find the tablet to be very user friendly. This is the first tablet I have ever owned and I was worried about being intimidated by it. I was able to use it right out of the box. I simply added my Google account information and was ready to go.

The tablet uses the Google Play store to make it easy to find the apps that I am interested in. There is also a pre-installed app that makes app recommendations based on what I have downloaded.

The tablet also has great audio and video. I use it to watch videos that I downloaded as well as online content through Netflix, Hulu Plus, Video, YouTube, etc.

Another great feature is the mini sd card slot. This capability makes it easy for me to transfer information to and from my tablet when I am on the go. It also allows me to view different forms of content on the tablet without using up my internal memory.

CONS:

I don't have a lot of gripes about my tablet. I wish the battery would last a bit longer but that is a minor inconvenience. I was able to download an app that tweaks the settings to extend the life of the battery. It would be nice if Samsung could put something like that on their own so that you would not have to search for a way to extend the battery life.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, I am so happy, in fact, that I plan to buy a Samsung Galaxy cell phone when it comes time to upgrade my device.

Battery Life
I do wish the battery life was longer than what it is.

Processing Speed
It is able to handle multiple apps at once with great speed.

my galaxy

My galaxy did not come with an owners manuel so did not know how to work it.

Wish I got a mini ipad.

Battery...Read complete review

My galaxy did not come with an owners manuel so did not know how to work it.

Wish I got a mini ipad.

Battery Life
It lives plugged in do not intend to use it long listening to music.

Support & Service
No help on or off the internet

Speed/Performance
Browsers ok not fast like 4G

Heavy hard to hold could slip out of your hand pretty quick

After market hard to find

Definitely recommend

from Oxford, NY

About Me Parent

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Easy buttons
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen

• Camera
    • Entertainment
    • Games
    • YouTube and video stemming

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

This is a tablet that my 7 year old daughter uses. It is extremely user friendly. The display is beautiful. Awesome graphics. Great pictures are taken with this tablet.

• Tablet Size:
    • Easy To Download Media, External Media Controls, Games, Good Speaker Sound

awesome product

from Sweden

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize

• Entertainment
    • Games
    • Social Networking
    • Web Browsing

this is best tablet , I had ever use
    simple , clear screen , awesome sound , stability
    but there is 2 defects : camera & battery !!
    It'really excellent ..

• Usability:
    • Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

Great tablet for those who prefer Android

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

I purchased this tablet before an out of town business trip with the specific goal of using it for work. You can download various office programs and when paired with a Bluetooth keyboard It can mimic much of the laptop office capabilities. It doesn't play flash content, but there are flash browsers you can download to supplement that.

Battery Life
    Games really drain the battery but writing papers or working with spreadsheets are no problem.

Processing Speed
    flash browsers are slower but everything else runs well

Weight
    I generally carry mine in a case with a keyboard and it's still light enough to walk around with in one arm and not get tired.

App Availability
    Some apps are still Apple only, but the majority are available for the Android platform as well.

Nice clean lines, but really what tablet doesn't have that. Still it looks and feels like quality materials.

I don't really drop or mishandle my tablet much so score is based on average use.

I love my Galaxy 4

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

I bought this tablet about three months ago. It has outperformed everything that I have ever owned before. I prefer it over my laptop for most things. It's lite, versatile, easy to carry and fun! I can use it for work or for play. I can watch movies on it and television shows. I do my work at home and do reports. It rivals my laptop and my desktop for speed and power. It's fast, and it works at my speed. It may not be what everybody else wants but it works for me. When I am watching a movie or TV show I don't have to wait for buffering which is great I can download it straight onto my tablet and watch it whenever I please.

Battery Life
    The battery last longer than I expected but not as long as I would like. My only bad on this is that when I am using my car charger I have to turn off the tablet for it to charge properly.

Processing Speed
    I've never had a problem with buffering or anything else on it. It does exactly what I need to do in the time I want it done.

Weight
    It is a very lightweight tablet. My only complaint is that when you are using it to read with or watch a movie and holding it after a while it does become a little heavy but you can always get a cover that doubles as an easel.

Well made.

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

The Samsung Galaxy 10.1" tablet is a great overall. It has a good feel when you pick it up, it decent design, small but powerful speakers and a pretty good interface. It is great for anyone looking to either watch a movie, read or take notes, and play games on. The battery life is pretty good, depending on what you use it for it can last anywhere from 6 to 12+ hours. The only downside is they could've added more RAM into it because it can get a little laggy if you're running multiple programs at once. But other than that a great product. 8/10.

Best Tablet On the Market

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

Especially good tablet having functions appropriate for all ages. Beautiful screen and sound with excellent processing speed. I believe this tablet is every bit as good as its counterpart the IPad, in fact I believe it to be better. When we bought the Samsung we were also looking at the iPad and in fact the Apple salesman told us that the he believed the Samsung was better at this time.

Battery Life
    The battery lasts with heavy constant use for approximately 4-5 hours. If the tablet is used intermittently the battery will last from 2-3 days without a charge.

Processing Speed
    The processor is a top of the line and the processing speed is comparable to most PC's, tablets and smartphones. Very fast and satisfying. Streaming is great and clear.

Weight
    Very light and portable excellent for travel.

App Availability
    Excellent app availability, pretty much everything you need from an app is accessible.

Sleek, smooth and simple.

Very durable so far. I bought this about one and a half years ago and there have been no issues with the operation of the tablet. Hope it last for years to come.

great

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

Love this tablet. There is nothing you cant do and it is preloaded with photoshop. It would be good for school or play, many features to work with. Easy to use and comfortable to hold for the size. Great clarity in the screen. Meets all of my personal and gaming needs. Also love that it has an SD slot for extra storage. Could have a little better sound quality, but very satisfied with this product!

• App Availability:

Easy to use and can use for professional or personal use.

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

Great tablet, many functions and is very flexible in terms of use. Great battery life and screen resolution is amazing, very quick, lightweight. Honestly this tablet works better than the laptops I have owned. It is a little pricey but so worth it because of all the functions and the quality of the tablet.

Battery Life
    Great battery life and charges very quickly. The only problems I have is the charging cord is a little short also if the charging head breaks using other charging heads is kind of difficult and it takes longer to charge.

Very fast

lightweigh

App Availability
    A majority of apps are available and work really well

Screen is huge, has a front and back camera (great quality), speakers are on the side and can be pretty loud (if you want it) and great quality for a tablet

Have had this tablet for about a year and a half. I have been using this tablet on a daily basis for personal and school use and it is still as good as when I bought it. I dropped it once and it still works just as well.

• App Availability:

Beautiful and easy to use

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

I received a Galaxy Tab as a fathers day gift and was really excited about exploring everything this device had to offer. Not only can it be used in place of a laptop computer, but it also has the functionality to be used as a television remote, which I was really surprised by. I am still finding different uses everyday for this all in one device.

Battery Life
    For all the functions this device has I have been pleasantly surprised by how long the battery life is.

Processing Speed
    At times the processing can be a bit delayed, but only because it can run so many apps at once. Overall it is very crisp and responsive.

Weight
    This device is light weight and easy to carry everywhere for daily use.

App Availability
    The Google Play store allows access to millions of apps. Some apps that are available on iOS are not available for Andriod, such as Watch Disney Junior, but that is not at all due to this device.

The screen resolution is beautiful, and the button placement on the devices casing is very user friendly.

In the hands of my two year old and seven month old this device has taken a beating, but still looks and runs as it did on the first day out of the box.

Very Impressive

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Tablet:

Nice processing speed. I was able to run a lot of applications and games. Great app availability for the android. Works in-seamingly well with the google play/android market store. Lots of nice games and apps that are android only. The user interface is nice because it's easier to customize settings and sounds and updates. And I like the "home page" button and the "back" button that comes with samsungs and not on ipads.

Long battery life (which goes without saying for any other tablet) and light enough for its size. It's not too heavy and not too light which perfectly fits my prefrence because if a tablet is too light, I often forget that I am holding it and I get that feeling that I forgot something. Also very portable for a 10 inch tablet. The design fits quite comfortably in hands and backpack and pretty durable. Good for quick notes and drawings. I often can finish worksheets and powerpoints, upload them to google drive and open them at work.