Other Cell Phones:
Samsung
G900H BLK
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black

Summary

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT&T and T-Mobile).

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black

• No (5)

Beautiful device

from San Francisco

Pros

• very lite

Cons

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black:

A beautiful device and The unique design Tinted size and price I did some thing for a high temperature elevated and has some errors in design and system Enzqy to another system of Android

very nice son

from casablanac

vitasse nice son

• Was this a gift?:

i like this phone so much

from kherrata bejaia algerie

I like this phone because he has a great screen and i like the battery life

THE GOOD smart phon Samsung Galaxy S5

from lazaoui boubker

• good

Cons

• Poor Battery

• Fast writing

Samsung's Galaxy S5 excels at everything that matters Android 4.4 KitKat OS; a bright, beautiful display; blistering quad core processor; and an excellent camera experience. In addition, Samsung's efforts to streamline its own custom interface and reduce pre-installed bloatware pay off / Subtly improved and smartly refined, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a superior superphone that hits every mark but the sharpest design.

good phone

from Cleveland, OH

Pros

• Durable
      • GOOD BRAND

Cons

• Expensive
      • Exspensive

• Minor Internet Use
      • Phone calls
      • Texting

I have had very good luck with the Samsung brand so that is why I went with another Samsung phone. I also have a Samsung tv and camera. I have been happy withe phone for the most part. I did have an issue when a virus attacked my phone and caused all sorts of internal issues. My internet wouldn't work and I could barely text or make simple phone calls. I don't know if that was the phone itself or a network issue. They could not figure it out at the cell phone place. They did however replace the phone with the same model and I have not had any issues with the new phone. It is a durable phone. I have two kids and it has been dropped a few times and had sticky fingers all over it and it has held up structure wise. I recommend keeping a case over it to help protect it a little better. Especially when children are involved.The battery life is good I usually have a charge the whole day and charge it at night so I'm ready for the next day. Its a good little phone and I'm glad I got it.

• Was this a gift?:

Great phone with one correctable flaw

from Westchester, IL

I'm currently a Windows Phone user, but I tested out the Samsung Galaxy S5 before I came to my decision and found it to be amazing, but it had one major flaw. This phone is extremely fast and ran every intensive graphic game with ease. I did notice that this phone would get warm when I played games or watched videos, but it never shut down because it didn't reach critical temperatures. The screen on this device is amazing. The colors are very rich and can be seen under the brightest sun without any problems. I was impressed with the battery life initially, but things changed quickly with an automatic update. After my firmware was updated certain vital apps were draining the battery much quicker than expected. Certain apps would get stuck in a loop and constantly refresh, which put tremendous strain on the battery. I was able to workaround this problem with a soft reset, but the issue would return every 2-3 days without out warning. I would take my phone off the charger with 100% battery life and after a couple of hours being in standby mode my phone would be dead. I did eventually find a solution for this problem, but it required me to root my phone and make system modifications to the firmware. I would definitely recommend the Samsung Galaxy S5 because the screen is amazing, call reception is great, and it's not too big for pants pockets.