4.9

4.9

nice

from alex

About Me Avid Gamer, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Adequate Storage
  • Compact Design
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Good Compatibility
  • Great Software Bundle
  • Long Battery Life

Cons

• Bulky Design
  • Heavy

• Business Use

cool and good

• Primary use:
  • Business
  • Was this a gift?:

I want to give an opinion on the product

from yassine olishn

About Me student

Pros

• Adequate Storage
  • Compact Design
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast
  • Good Compatibility
  • Great Software Bundle
  • High quality
  • Long Battery Life
  • Use flour

• better use music
    • Better use of networking sites
    • better use video
    • Business Use
    • Mobile Communication
    • Multimedia
    • Organization
    • Syncing With Computer

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

It can be said that this electronic panel of industry premium quality and are compatible with the requirements of all categories of society from filming the accuracy of clarity and ease of use in every place of the applications are very sophisticated bottom line is that this device is very sophisticated and know compatible with the next generation and the current

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

Awesome

from Edina, MN

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

We, as a family just bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet and are loving it. It is the perfect size and weight. Offers a great amount of memory, processes everything at an incredibly fast rate, wonderful apps already installed and endless new to add, etc. This tablet has helped us in many ways to do work from home. We are able to sign onto our emails, or send pictures or answer calls wherever we are. It has kept personal things to a minimum and only the necessary. We are able to do a great amount of our work just from the tablet. As a family we are also enjoying using it for games and watching videos, etc. It has been a great investment and well worth it.

Battery Life
    Much better than previous models of the tablets from Samsung.

Surprisingly fast!

App Availability
    Great apps installed already when you buy it.

Beautiful, sleek, modern design.

All Samsung products have great durability. I am sure this one will be the same.

8.4 pro

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I got a Samsung 8.4 pro tablet to replace my IPAD, love the duel screen capabilities. It is lightening fast and works much more like a computer then my Ipad did. The camera is a huge surprise and takes excellent pictures.

Battery Life
    The battery lasts about 8 hours with heavy use - with light use should last between 15-24+ hours.

Weight
    Very light weight and easy to hold.

Good, but as it is smaller I would recommend a case as it is easy to drop. Also the screen needs cleaning frequently.

• App Availability:

Everything worked fine until the S-pen stopped working

from Upper Marlboro, MD

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I'm an artist/designer and I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 so I can do some quick sketches and some basic painting with the S-Pen, but the S-pen did not last after some weeks.
    I was very careful with my tablet and my s-pen, but it became faulty after that. It wasn't responding anymore and most of the time skipping lines when I write, and I noticed the blue dot doesn't show up on some apps when I hover on the screen.
    It was very frustrating, that even on the S-Note it wasn't writing anymore. I tried to re-boot, even added apps to clean the system, but nothing made the S-pen work so I called the Company (Samsung).
    It was a lot of hassle, from the 'heavy-breather' technical support, who wanted me to purchase a new pen, but I refused cause I was still under warranty... so, I was directed to the Corporate office, and they sent me a new S-pen.
    It was working fine after that, and my tablet is productive again.

Battery Life
    It gives me about 12 hours of use after full charge, even with other apps open.

Processing Speed
    I guess it depends on the internet speed, so I would say average like a cellphone.

Weight
    The weight is comfortable and alright. I taped a wide elastic in the back so I can hold it better without fear of dropping it.

App Availability
    A wide variety of apps are available in the Google Play store, very tempting, but I downloaded only what I needed at this time.

The design is simple, but I always accidentally hit the arrow button, in which I lose my place. I wish there was a handle in the back, like what I just made.

It seems durable and the glass screen looks thick. I have not dropped it yet to tell.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

from Fountain, CO

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I decided to get a tablet. I went with this one due to its size and what it is capable of doing. I liked the smaller size as I take it around the house with me. The screen is a good size and it is easy to carry with one hand. I do a couple online earning websites and this is perfect. I did get it a case because I feel a little safer with a case on all my devices.

Battery Life
    I give this a little lower battery life as in order to use the power save feature it is hard for me to see the screen and when I don't use it I have to charge it by about noon daily. But I do a lot of battery draining functions so it does pretty good. I don't like that I can not change the battery. I know most batteries only last me a year or so at the most. I guess we will see.

Processing Speed
    The processing speed is pretty good. Not as fast as my phone but still very quick.

Weight
    This things is so light weight I sometimes forget I am carrying it around with me.

App Availability
    Love the andriod market that is why I went with this instead of an ipad.

I like the size of the screen and the ease of the buttons. I like very much that it still has buttons. I also like the stylus it is very neat little function to have. I have used it a few times and it can easily pick up what I am writing and turns it into text. Makes it faster for me at times as typing on a touch screen is just a problem for me. Guess my fingers are shaped correctly or something.

This has been durable so far. I did get a case as I have been know to drop things. I haven't dropped this yet. It is holding up really well.

Awesome

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I first used this tablet as a substitute for the ipad since it was at a friends house. I am pretty pleased with the android interface and mass of the tablet. I find that the this particular smasung/android device was the easiest to use and I would choose it over the ipad any day of the week. Very easy to use even for a begginner like me. I found that the "back" button was very handy and is one of the reasons I choose it over apple prducts. Very freindly user interface.

Extremely portable and light for its size and shape. I also prefer this small one over the other 10 inch models because it fits much more comfortably and easily into my lap or a bookbag or a backpack. Battery life is average. Processing speed is extremely good. Durability is pretty stable. I bumped it against a pole and it did not shatter the slightest bit.

App availability is awesome. I find that it works well with the google play/android market and plenty of fun game apps and lots of free music downloads. Not too sure if it supports itunes though but its already goes above standard because of the other features.

WOW!! It's awesome!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I love this tablet! Not only is the screen clear, and has a good picture, the processor is super fast!! Even the battery life lasts a long time. And, it has so much memory.

Super long battery life.

Processing Speed
    I like this so much better than the Ipad.

Weight
    Very light, but also very powerful.

I let my 9 year old play on it, and she hasn't damaged it ay all. Now, I'd say that is dyrable!!

Wonderful! Love it!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I actually previously owned an Apple iPad 2 and hated it and ended up selling it and purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note instead. I had originally purchased the iPad because I needed something for school that was easier to use and transport than my big laptop and I went with the iPad due to a salesman's recommendation. I should have known better. The iPad was not school or business friendly at all. When I decided to purchase a different tablet, I did a lot of research between the Samsung Galaxy Note and the Windows Surface and I ended up picking the Samsung Galaxy Note and I do not regret the decision at all. I absolutely love it and it is great for school because of the compatiability of the Microsoft Word software. It is easy to use and easy to transport. Light weight and durable. It take amazing pictures that are very clear and bright. It also has great speakers on it and I do not even need to use a secondary speaker system to listen to music. My biggest complaint would have to be that it does not hold battery life as well as the iPad. But I would definitely recommend this to everyone for school, business, and entertainment purposes!

Useful and perfect size!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet:

I always wanted a tablet since it was so practical and more convenient to bring instead of a laptop. Samsung is also a reputable brand and I always loved the way their products felt (although many prefer apple's sleekness better). I love that the stylus is so handy; it is built into the phone so it would be easy to carry around. However, with that added stylus comes a bit of bulkiness. It is not as thin as a regular Samsung Tablet.

I'm sure everyone raves about the Note's stylus, so let me focus on the SIZE of the tablet. It is perfect! 8" is the perfect size. It is wider in proportioned to a 7" tablet. It is easier to bring outside (even on the train) than a 10.1" tablet as well! Perfect and smooth!

I guess the only downside would be the material (it is not as beautiful as an Apple product). It is a plastic backing and everything. Even though the prices between an Apple iPad and this tablet is similar, the stylus wins Samsung the #1 place!