4.8

Pros

Cons

Overall, great tablet

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

I'm very satisfied with my Samsung tablet. I ordered it on Black Friday and still use it since! It's battery life has gone done a bit, and it requires more charging more often now. However, besides those flaws, it's a great way to entertain yourself. You can write notes, play games, listen to music, etc. If you don't like carrying a laptop, this tablet could easily replace it for school use.

Battery Life
Great at first- lasted around 6-8 hours, however, with extensive use, it has decreased. I'm lucky to get 3-4 hours and it takes FOREVER to charge it to 100%.

Processing Speed
Pretty good speed, but it crashes often

Weight
Nice and light, you barely even notice it when you're carrying it.

App Availability
Though most apps are available in this model, there are always a few that don't function or are unable to install on this tablet.

Sleek and neat. I love white designs, so it's very standard yet professional at the same time. Plus you can decorate it however you want.

Get a case. I don't think this would survive a drop on the floor and it looks easily scratched.

Our bedtime buddy.

from Rome,GA

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

We have a few tablets in our home and this is the one I choose to take to the bed with me at night when I can't sleep. My wife and I enjoy playing word games and such on the tablet together. I am addicted to the big ten inch screen. I am legally blind so any and all help to see things really is an important feature to me personally. I will admit it took me quite some time to become used to the touch screen, I have always been mouse and keyboard dependent. I am also very pleased at how long of a battery life this tablet has, it will outlast all of my other tablets and laptops as well. The speed and graphics of this tablet are comparable to my laptops, this was a pleasing surprise as well. The tablet also seems to very very durable or I have been lucky because I have dropped this unit several times with out any real damage, I have chipped the housing but it has affected the tablet in any way other than cosmetically. This is a very light weight tablet for its size making it easy to pass back and forth between my wife and myself when we play games together. I really enjoy this Samsung Galaxy tablet and would buy another one if I lost or destroyed this one in some way.

Glued to my Hand!!!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

I was so extremely lucky to get this for a birthday present. I have not put it down since I received it. It is truly a state of the art Samsung product in every way imaginable.

Battery Life
This tablet has a pretty good and decently battery life. Since I practically never turn it off, a full charge will last me the entire day. This is pretty good because I am an app girl and I love using them for various things.

Processing Speed
Lightning fast processing speed , even when using WiFi.

Weight
Even with the case this tablet is very light weight. It is unnoticeable in my bag when carrying it around all day.

App Availability
Since I am an App girl, Samsung store has tons of App's to choose from, and the majority of them are free.

I love the sleek design of this tablet. the styling of it fits my personality and the Samsung brand.

I have had this tablet for almost 7 or 8 months and I enjoy every moment of using it,. Unfortunately, there have been a couple of occasions where i have dropped it, or it has slid off my lap while dosing in front of the television. No worries, it still works good as new.

decent tablet

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

Overall I'd say this product is okay. Not the best but definitelynnot the worse.

Battery Life
The battery life is surprisingly good. I can use the tablet nearly all day and it will still have at little less than half the battery life. And even if I forget to charge it at night it still has battery life in the morning.

Processing Speed
Speednon this product works well most of the time. Every once in a while a page won't open and I'll close out the app and try it again or go to settings to fix the issue. Often a page will become unresponsive. This usually happens at night but never during the day.

Weight
Not as heavy as a laptop but not extremely light like the ipad air. Its not annoying heavy though. Normal tablet weight. I wouldnt hold it up without it resting it on something. If not it can feel a little heavy.

App Availability
The app availability is good. It uses the playstore app and apps work fine on the tablet.

I've always liked the design of samsung products so I say the design is good. The only issue is still the weight.

My tablet is very durable. I have a case with a cover that flipa over the display. I'd be careful taking it anywhere though. I am afraid that it would break bad if I dropped it too hard.

Great alternative to computer

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

This is a great product. It is so easy to use. I am constantly on it, organizing my schedule, keeping in touch with family, sharing pictures, and looking up random facts. It has great features, including the split screen, and the voice to text is incredibly accurate.

• App Availability:

Hands down the daily most used electronic item I own.

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

Since buying my Samsung tablet at the beginning of the year, I rarely ever use my laptop anymore. This handles virtually all of my computer needs. With the Android market there is an app available for almost anything. There are even great office apps that handle my pc files. My favorite feature is the capability of using it as a universal remote for every brand of tv in my house.

Battery Life
I use it all day and only have to charge overnight.

Processing Speed
Starts running a little slow if you have a lot of apps.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

This is one wonderful tablet!! I have had this tablet since July 2013, and I just love it. I love the fact that I can draw, write messages, and use adobe photoshop. I can also use wifi, search the web, download applications, take photos, take videos, watch movies from Netflix, hear music and many more. The tablet is like a portable laptop but better since it’s less heavy and it’s smaller which it makes it easier to carry around. Also the battery of the device is long live, it last for about 5 hours or more on use and if you are not using it, it would last for a few days.

Battery Life
5 or more hours of battery per day if the tablet is being use.

Processing Speed
Excellent processing speed, it is fast and hasn't cause me any problems whatsoever.

Weight
The tablet is not heavy at all, but if you carry it all day in your hands you will get tired and eventually want to put it down.

App Availability
The app store is from android which is Play Store. So it has many applications.

The design is good looking, and it makes is easy to use.

The table is certainly durable it has a long lasting battery and the device should last years, I have had no problems with the tablet since it's purchase.

• App Availability:

I got this as a Christmas gift in 2012 and I love it!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

Easy to learn and always something new to learn on it!!! I love my tablet!! I recommend this to anyone looking for a tablet!!

Battery Life
Depending on screen play time you will have amazing battery life!!

Processing Speed
Bit of a slow start up but other then that it is amazing! Takes about a full minute to wake up from a full shut down.

Weight
Some might think it a heaver of the tablets out there but if you are like me a little weight to it helps hold it better!

App Availability
Always new and amazing apps to look and check out daily!

Love it, sleek and slim. Also, if you dont like the traditional black casing there is a ton of other cases out for it!!

• App Availability:

Good alternative to a laptop

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

I won my Samsung Galaxy at a work function. I thought about selling it because I have a Kindle Fire HD and a laptop, but I opted to keep it because it functions a little bit like both and is perfect for traveling.

The device it's self is pretty light weight considering the size. I can't hold it in one hand like I do my Kindle Fire, but it's not a problem either. It's also light and small enough to easily travel with. I through it in my carry on or back pack and forget it's even in there.

The Galaxy functions more along the lines of a computer when compare to the Kindle Fire. I absolutely love the split screen option. I can chat on Skype with my family while I check my email or surf the web. This option let's me be a little bit more productive and I love it.

I do find that the battery life is not the greatest when compared to my Kindle Fire. It all depends what apps you have running and how you set your settings, but overall I feel the battery life could be a bit better.

Excellent Tab!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch 16GB Tablet with 3G and WiFi GTP7500:

Recently bought this tablet. It was loaded with apps straight out of the box. Easily connects to home wifi network. Simple to get set up. Very good screen res. The stock browser with this tab is very good, although I prefer using Maxton Browser (just a personal preference). Came with office apps and google extras.

Connects quickly and automatically when I'm on the go and it holds a signal well on the wifi network for when I am outside in my yard, and even everal houses down the street from my house.

This tablet has a good battery life. It lasts about 6 hours for me when in use.

It connected very easily for me to a bluetooth keyboard.

I would definately buy this tablet again!