Other Washing Machines:

Pros

Cons

Extremely Satisfied with my Samsung

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

I have had this machine for a few years and have been extremely happy with it's performance.

Energy Efficiency
Very energy efficient - especially compared to my last set

Cleaning Time
It only takes 27 minutes for a quick clean which is a huge time saver and it does a great job!

Everything from the quick wash cycle to the sanitation cycle make this a great machine for my use. This machine has not had a mildew/sour smell like some machines get.

The controls are easy to use. Once the machine starts it can be stopped to add additional 'forgotten' items...even when the tub is filled with water.

The simple, clean design makes it adaptable to various spaces. I enclosed my set in a custom cabinet to look like a serving area to match the nearby kitchen cabinets/counter. When I entertain people think it's a beverage area/dry bar and don't realize the washer and dryer are hidden behind the lower doors.

Very satisfied. I've had this machine since it first came on the market and have had no problems whatsoever. No maintenance or troubleshooting has had to be performed.

Good but too complicated

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

Its a good machine but the "technology" makes you take all kinds of extra steps to start the machine. The power and start button often times stick which causes the machine to shut down a minute or two after you've walked away from the machine. So when you come back to check the laundry an hour later the cycle hasn't started.

I'm annoyed by the quirks but it washes just fine. Seems gentle on clothes everything comes out clean and that the most important point. It just annoys me that by adding "technology" that the machine is actually harder to to use.

I'm also pretty confident it won't last as long as the Maytag that just wore out after 25 years.

Love this washing machine

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

This has been so nice to have. We were using a very old machine. At first I thought I'd never use all the settings on this, but now I'm glad they are there. The delicate cycle is perfect. We use the normal cycle the most. I like that there are additional ways to customize the load, like adding an extra wash or rinse. It is extremely easy to use. My kids can't read yet, but they know how to start it, set it for a normal load and get it going. It's also a good height for them to load and unload. I don't care for bending over, but this cleans so much better than an up right machine. It's worth bending down. It plays a song at the end of the cycle rather than beeping. It's a bit more festive and the kids like listening for it.
The capacity is perfect. It holds so much. We love it for our growing family. It does seem a little odd when you have a small load of delicates, but it lets you customize the size of the load.
The only thing I've noticed is the cycle can run long sometimes. For instance, our will say 11 minutes remain but the machine will run for at least 20 minutes longer.

Great Washing Maching for the money

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

This Samsung washing machine is a great investment for the money. I have had this model for 3 months and have enjoyed using it every chance I get. My clothes come out much cleaner than they did from my old washing machine. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to buy a new washing machine.

Energy Efficiency
I am always looking for ways to save money and not wasting money on energy is one of them that I intend to change. This model has been great and reducing the amount of energy that is needed to wash one load of clothes. I would recommend this model for people that are looking to save money on energy.

This model has been great at getting my clothes cleaner and colors do not fade or run. I think that this model is a great investment.

I love the front loading washers. It makes putting clothes in and taking them out much easier. It also gives my laundry room more space and added space to fold clothes and such.

Good machine

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

Good

Energy Efficiency
This machine does not use a lot of electricity and only runs for about an hour.

Cleaning Time
It takes a about an hour for a normal load. It depends on the setting of how long it will take. If you have grass stains on clothes then this will take about an hour and a half to get clean. The filter is also very easy to clean. Normally for blankets, they take a little longer to get dried.

Very quite machine and get the clothes very clean with little water.

This machine is very easy to use for people that are not good with new technology.

I like how it lights up red and the song it plays when it is finished. The machine is very easy to move since it has handles on the side. It's also not very heavy. It looks great with the matching dryer and really cuts down on how long it takes to get the clothes dried.

I've had this machine for about 3 years and not problems with it. I purchased an extended warranty just in case we do have problems with it in the future.

Works well!

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

Great washing machine - really great capacity. This machine will easily fit most of my sheets and blankets from my twin sized bed and still do a great job of washing them. There are a lot of different settings to chose from, so that you will be able to wash any type of clothes without a problem.

Energy Efficiency
I haven't checked to see how this machine changed the electricty bill, but when I look in the machine as it's running, there's not a ton of water in it like a top loader would have, so I'm assuming that's a good thing!

Cleaning Time
I think the cleaning time is pretty standard for this machine. I tend to wash all of my clothes on high heat, regular soil level, so the time for this is roughly 1hr. I'd say that's par for the course.

Great job. My clothes are always clean and perfect. I've heard from others that front loading machines can cause more wear on clothes, but I haven't noticed any undue wear that might be related to the machine.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist by any means to figure out how to use it! Nice, easy, straightforwards faceplate. You really can't mess it up!

What can I say? I think it's a pretty machine! It looks futuristic, but not too high tech. The white color isn't obnoxious at all. Overall, I love it!

No problem so far!

• Cleaning Time:

High capacity, quality front loading washer.

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WF220ANW:

This washer holds 2.5 times the laundry that my old top loading washer held. It washes very well and even has a sanitizing cycle. I have the pedestals, which means no bending to load and unload. My only complaint is that these washers advertise Vibration Reducing Technology, but I have found they vibrate no less than any other washer I have owned. Also take note that they are VERY LARGE.

Very large, may crowd a small laundry room.