Other Washing Machines:

Samsung Front Load Washer

Not happy any longer

from Conway, SC

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

I purchased this washer (5/09) for my new home after I had the cheaper, starter verison and loved it. Thought I was upgrade when my new home was finished. At first the washer did great. Now after 8 months I would love to throw the thing out! Even purchased the matching dryer and pedestals. Dryer, no problem.

I follow the maintance faithfully. Use the cleaners to get rid of the mildew smell as recommended. I use Tide HE detergent. I have to wash my towels 3 times to get them not to stink when you use a wash cloth on my face for the first time.Now that's not working so well. I have tried all the cycles, all the water temps. I am ready for a good old top loader that is not HE.

Love this Washer!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

The Samsung VRT my first front loading washing machine and I don't think I will ever go back to a top loading machine. We bought this machine after my old top loading starting making odd sounds and refused to dispense water. I researched the hack out of washers and found the best reviews on the Samsung. I have had the machine for a little over a month and couldn't be happier.

I love the steam feature that the machine offers. My entire family suffers from BAD allergies and the Samsung steam feature allows for a deeper cleaning that helps to take the built up allergens out of the clothes.

As weird as it sounds, my favorite feature on the machine is the delay start. I set a load of laundry to run through the night while we are sleeping and switch it out first thing in the morning. I have found a HUGE energy saving by doing this because it is cheaper to run large appliance during the off hours of the day.

Samsung makes washing clothes a breeze

from Reno, NV

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

Love the features on my new Samsung washer!  I am amazed at how clean our clothes and how great they look.  I am constantly doing laundry with a busy household that includes pets and grandsons!  This model is easy to use and I appreciate being able to customize a load of laundry if I want to.  The soap dispenser is a great feature with the ability to fill the fabric softener and bleach sections along with HE detergent.  My favorite cycle is the quick cycle that takes only twenty six minutes.  The best part is the delighful little song the washer makes to signal when a load of wash is done.  Very happy with my purchase plus my lower electric and water bills!