Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF328AA
Samsung Front Load Washer

Samsung Front Load Washer

Pros

• Clean clothes well (6)
  • Energy efficient (6)
  • Adjustable settings (5)
  • Large capacity (5)
  • Quiet (5)

• Everyday clothes (6)
  • Bedding (5)
  • Delicate (5)
  • Towels (5)
  • Heavy/bulky items (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (4)

Samsung is the best for dirty clothes--they smell clean!

Wonderful machine.  No washer has even come close in making my clothes so clean.  With four busy childen and an active husband we do A LOT of laundry, and our clothes can be not just dirty--but smelly too.  The Samsung's silver care feature truly takes out oders and is worth every extra penny we spent.  I wish I had this machine when my children were babies.  I can wash 2 loads compared to my old top loader and it takes so litttle water and detergent, which is great for the environment and great for the pocketbook.

Rust super fast

I love this washer! Works super well. Larger washer which is a plus. Worked well for 3 years, then it stated making noises. Then it fully wouldn't drain all the way, had to run a couple of spins until all the water is gone, then the barring broke and completely rusted. Parts cost more to fix then to buy a new one, with labor and all. Was so not worth it...

Rust super fast

from Fresno ca

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Breaks Down

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

the best washing machine i have ever had

from casablanca Morocco

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient

great machine

I would Buy this washer again!

from Oregon

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Clothes Well
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet

Cons

• Long Cycle

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

Bought this Washer as a recommendation from the Salesperson. And I don't regret it at all! Never been happier with a washer before. Gets clothes clean pretty quickly. Even washer bulky items like comforters or large loads of towels! And it's quiet!

une machine magique

from oprtland

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
    • Clean Clothes Well
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • sentir de la technologie

• Heavy/Bulky Items
      • surtout pour nettoyage de tache c'est impécable

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

c'est vous lisez ce message et vous pensez d'acheter ce produit croyez moi n'hésitez pas vous avez absolument rater une occasion de l'avoir,j'ai jamais eu un problème avec,très robuste et silencieuse surtout,moitie taille qui prend pas de la place,moderne avec son désigne et sa couleur,vraiment très beaux.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

pai

from texas

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
      • Clean Clothes Well
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Spins Clothes Dry

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

This product is very beautiful, high quality, easy to use, very recommended, I personally love to use it

When you want to be great you get

from https://www.facebook.com/

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
        • Clean Clothes Well
        • Energy Efficient
        • Large Capacity
        • Quiet
        • Spins Clothes Dry

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

When you decide to buy a washing machine to clean your clothes and clothes your family intelligent system then you are no doubt you'll find in front of you dozens of different options in terms of specifications and designs and technical touch provided by you when have this product characterized by Samsung Automatic washers many wonderful specifications, as characterized by the ability by high on the provision of water, electricity and activity and energy ..in fact, I always amazed by the Samsung Washing Machine .In fact, very wonderful ..we always like me Samsung products. I recommend everyone from friends to get them off Samsung. finally,Thank you very much for all and all those who read like my comment

Works for me

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

This was our first front load washer purchase. We are overall very happy with the washer. It does a good job washing.

Energy Efficiency
          This washing machine does a good, clean job with a smaller amount of water. I have not tracked the electrical power energy savings.

Cleaning Time
          The washer does seem to have a long cycle. The time estimates on the washer do not seem to mean much, either. It takes as long as it feels like, I guess.

Very easy push buttons and knob. It was very easy to pick up without studying the manual.

This washing machine seems to have a pretty good design. It's not ugly to look at, which is a bonus considering ours is not hidden in our current house. It was supposed to have reduced vibrations and better balancing, but we still have issues with it vibrating and shaking around. You will want to leave the door and detergent drawer open after use to dry things out. With doing that, we have not had mold/mildew problems.

• Energy Efficiency:
          • Cleaning Time:

I love my Samsung washer

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

The title says it all - I love my Samsung washer. I had an old, cheap washer and decided it was time to upgrade when my dryer gave out. I didn't want to spend a lot and didn't do a lot of research, so I was a little nervous buying this when I found it on sale for a great price. But, I went with it, and am I ever glad I did! My absolute favorite thing is that I can do two loads of laundry at once. I use all cold water, and I can wash all of our clothes (there are just 2 of us) for the whole week in one load - dark and lights. I haven't had any color run or any problems. It is so large. I also like how long a bottle of detergent lasts now. I read you should only use 1 tablespoon of detergent in front load washers. I do, and my clothes are fabulously clean without having detergent left. I do leave the door open each time after using it for usually a day (it is right behind the door to the garage, so it gets shut frequently. Usually it isn't shut tight, but I've never had a problem with it smelling. The Silver Care is like using bleach, so I've never used bleach in it. My whites are white and I know everything really is clean. I love it. The only con is that it takes awhile to wash a load. But, it matches up pretty well with the dryer, so I can't complain!

This samsung washing machine gets the job done.

from Pascagoula, MS

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

I am willing to pay for quality but not too much.  This washing machine gets the job done.  It has many options to choose from in getting your clothes clean.  Although there are some options I haven't used yet, some people might find this washing machine right one the money.  The inside is kind of small though.

Samsung is the best for dirty clothes--they smell clean!

from Indianapolis, IN