Other Washing Machines:
Samsung
WF328AA
Samsung Front Load Washer

Samsung Front Load Washer

When you want to be great you get

from https://www.facebook.com/

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Bedding
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

When you decide to buy a washing machine to clean your clothes and clothes your family intelligent system then you are no doubt you'll find in front of you dozens of different options in terms of specifications and designs and technical touch provided by you when have this product characterized by Samsung Automatic washers many wonderful specifications, as characterized by the ability by high on the provision of water, electricity and activity and energy ..in fact, I always amazed by the Samsung Washing Machine .In fact, very wonderful ..we always like me Samsung products. I recommend everyone from friends to get them off Samsung. finally,Thank you very much for all and all those who read like my comment

Works for me

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

This was our first front load washer purchase. We are overall very happy with the washer. It does a good job washing.

Energy Efficiency
    This washing machine does a good, clean job with a smaller amount of water. I have not tracked the electrical power energy savings.

Cleaning Time
    The washer does seem to have a long cycle. The time estimates on the washer do not seem to mean much, either. It takes as long as it feels like, I guess.

Very easy push buttons and knob. It was very easy to pick up without studying the manual.

This washing machine seems to have a pretty good design. It's not ugly to look at, which is a bonus considering ours is not hidden in our current house. It was supposed to have reduced vibrations and better balancing, but we still have issues with it vibrating and shaking around. You will want to leave the door and detergent drawer open after use to dry things out. With doing that, we have not had mold/mildew problems.

• Energy Efficiency:
    • Cleaning Time:

I love my Samsung washer

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

The title says it all - I love my Samsung washer. I had an old, cheap washer and decided it was time to upgrade when my dryer gave out. I didn't want to spend a lot and didn't do a lot of research, so I was a little nervous buying this when I found it on sale for a great price. But, I went with it, and am I ever glad I did! My absolute favorite thing is that I can do two loads of laundry at once. I use all cold water, and I can wash all of our clothes (there are just 2 of us) for the whole week in one load - dark and lights. I haven't had any color run or any problems. It is so large. I also like how long a bottle of detergent lasts now. I read you should only use 1 tablespoon of detergent in front load washers. I do, and my clothes are fabulously clean without having detergent left. I do leave the door open each time after using it for usually a day (it is right behind the door to the garage, so it gets shut frequently. Usually it isn't shut tight, but I've never had a problem with it smelling. The Silver Care is like using bleach, so I've never used bleach in it. My whites are white and I know everything really is clean. I love it. The only con is that it takes awhile to wash a load. But, it matches up pretty well with the dryer, so I can't complain!

This samsung washing machine gets the job done.

from Pascagoula, MS

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

I am willing to pay for quality but not too much.  This washing machine gets the job done.  It has many options to choose from in getting your clothes clean.  Although there are some options I haven't used yet, some people might find this washing machine right one the money.  The inside is kind of small though.

Samsung is the best for dirty clothes--they smell clean!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

Wonderful machine.  No washer has even come close in making my clothes so clean.  With four busy childen and an active husband we do A LOT of laundry, and our clothes can be not just dirty--but smelly too.  The Samsung's silver care feature truly takes out oders and is worth every extra penny we spent.  I wish I had this machine when my children were babies.  I can wash 2 loads compared to my old top loader and it takes so litttle water and detergent, which is great for the environment and great for the pocketbook.

Love the washer, just keep the door open when not in use

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

We purchased this washer as a washer/dryer set and have really enjoyed it.  This was our first front loader and we will never go back.  The washer only has one element of concern for me.  When the machine door remains closed it develops a moldy smell.  This happened quite quickly after first using our machine.  I started keeping the door open inbetween cycles and this has stopped the problem.  Anytime the door has not been left open for more then a couple of days, the odor returns.  I guess this is a testament to how good the washer seals, but it is not so good for keeping fresh smelling clothes.

We love the features of this washer.  The sanatizing options, extra wash cycle, spin cycle, and rinse cycle are all features we have found ourselves using with this machine that were never used with past machines.  I really enjoy how little water this machine uses to wash and the size of the machine is able to handle even our king size bedding.

What a great machine

from Westland, MI

Comments about Samsung Front Load Washer:

This machine is awesome.  Clothes are coming out cleaner than ever.  Love the VRT technology which self-corrects for any imbalances in loads.  The machine is ridiculously smooth and quiet...even during high-speed spin cycles.  And the SilverCare feature in my book, is really a high-value feature because it allows you to cold-water wash virtually all your laundry and still have it sanitized. A couple other smart features I didn't know about until I got the machine include...it automatically powers up as soon as you start to turn the cycle selector knob; and it powers off as soon as you open the door to remove your washed load.