Other Refrigerators:
Samsung
RF26XAERS
Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF26XAEWP / RF26XAERS / RF26XAEBP

Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF26XAEWP / RF26XAERS / RF26XAEBP

Freezes up and collects water under drawers

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF26XAEWP / RF26XAERS / RF26XAEBP:

This refrigerator constantly freezes up and losing cooling potential. Also, water collects underneath the crisper drawers. A LOT OF WATER. I take a turkey baster and suck most of it out and then sop up the rest with towels.

Noise Level
Very quiet except for the ice maker. It is very loud when dumping ice and squeaks when getting ready to dump the ice. I have convinced my kids there is an owl in the freezer.

Interior Organization
I like how the interior is laid out. The shelves are easy to adjust according to the items I need to store in the refrigerator.

Temperature Control
controls are easy to use but don't seem to work properly and unit freezes and stops cooling

Not great difficulty cleaning

Exterior and interior shell are fine. But the cooling portion of the unit fails miserably

Love the design. I was really hesitant to have a side by side refrigerator. I have always felt there wasn't as much space in them. But I LOVE the French door design.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Your dream kitchen needs this fridge

from united states

The Samsung French Door Refrigerator is the dream refrigerator for my dream kitchen.

Noise Level
I do not hear my Samsung French Door Refrigerator. The noise level is up there with most high-end refrigerators. In addition, the doors do not make any loud noises or slam upon closing.

Interior Organization
I am in love with the interior storage and organizational options. The fresh doors allow me to access those back corners that might be a little pesky in other refrigerators. In addition, the french doors also allow for more door storage. Due to the amazing interior storage and organizational options, I have noticed that my refrigerator has stayed cleaner and less spills have occurred.

The Samsung French Door Refrigerator is extremely easy to clean. With the additional storage and organizational options, I have noticed that less spills have occurred.

How can anything with french doors not be anything but absolutely amazing!

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

This Samsung refridgerator is the best I've ever owned.

from Sioux Center, IA

Where can I start about my Samsung refrigerator?  Let's start with space.  It utilizes space so well.  I'm amazed at what I can get in there.  I love the fridge space on the top, it makes it harder to "forget" about food way in the back and end up with a science project later on.  The freezer space is also well done.  It also holds a lot.

Even though the water and ice are in the door, which is very convenient, the unit doesn't take up much space inside.  When we first looked at it, I wondered if the drip cup was big enough or if I'd have water streaking down the front of my door.  I have 7 kids and they aren't always the neatest!  But it seems to work quite well.

I like the power freeze feature.  If I have something that needs to be frozen quickly, for example a frozen drink for that night, it really speeds up the process.

This may sound silly, but I love the light inside.  It's very easy on the eyes.  It's almost calming to open the refrigerator.

I have no complaints about this one!

BEST FRIDGE

from Mukwonago, WI

First off, white matches everything. It looks fabulous in any kitchen. I love that there two doors. It adds not only to the look but also to the already large fridge. There is so much room and it does not look like it would be that big. When we bought this we were looking for an upgrade but we did not think that we were going to be getting such an amazing product. We got a deal on it wich made it that much better. We would defiantely recommend this to everyone we know. People are always asking us were we got it and they too are amazed at the amount of space that it gives us without taking up our entire kitchen. Being able to get water right from the front of the fridge is really convienent. In our last fridge we had to have our own water filter in the fridge which was not only annyoing because we always had to fill it up but it also took up space. We couldn't be happier with our choice.