Other Refrigerators:

Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF267AERS

Affordable and excellent!

from Clarkston, Mi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Noisy

• Big Families
  • Large Kitchens

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF267AERS:

Our family of six has owned this refrigerator for three years! It has an enormous amount of space. I love the adjustable shelves especially during family gatherings when we need to feed a crowd. The separate compartments are well designed and easy to clean. The freezer has ample room and I love the two separate compartments. I don't love the
Ice maker there is never enough ice and sometimes it won't make ice at all! The ice maker is quite noisy too! Overall it looks beautiful and is affordable!

• Primary use:
  • Personal

love my fridge!

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator RF267AERS:

It took a little while to set this fridge up to my satisfaction. I went from a tiny one door, freezer on top, to this behemouth so there was quite a bit of adjusting. The door shelves are short so not as many condiments fit, there is also a weird narrow space I'm not sure what to do with above the ice maker. The shelves are great. They slide, fold back in half for tall things to stand in front.
My favourite is the big slide out drawer under the produce drawers. It's divided into three spaces, great for deli meat, cheeses and my son's school snacks. It's huge!
The slide out freezer is fabulous. I use it mainly to store breakfast items and frozen veggies. I love the top drawer, great for ice cream and misc frozen items that would get lost in my chest freezer.
The water and ice dispenser work great.
This fridge is great. I'd recommend it, especially the freezer on bottom style, to anyone who asked.

Temperature Control
Lots of options

Seems good so far. Just a little wear on the water tray by the dispenser.

• Noise Level: