Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators, Counter-Depth Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators
Samsung
RF263BEAESR/AA
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Nice looking, but loud fridge

I love the look of the refrigerator, the freezer on the bottom, and the french doors. But, the noise level is quite high. I can hear it from the other end of the house at night when the house is all quiet. Noise Level This is my major complaint with this fridge. It was just noisy once in a while in the beginning and after one year it runs loud all the time. Interior Organization I like the moveable shelves, the ones that lift up, and the drawers. The ice maker does take up some of the door storage though. Temperature Control It seems to run a bit on the cold side, but this is better than running warm! Ease of Cleaning The shelves and inside clean easily. The only problem is that the french doors need to open 180 degrees in order to get the drawers out. This might be difficult if your fridge is up against a wall. Durability Although we've only had the fridge for about a year, it does seem to be getting louder and with more odd noises as time goes on. I am guessing these are at least somewhat related to the durability of the appliance itself. Design It is nicely designed and laid out.

USA