Other Refrigerators:

Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

Samsung is the best.

I bought my samsung when I decided to remodel my kitchen. I gave the measurements to the contractors. It was a perfect fit. It brought so much function to the kitchen. It made cooking so much easier. No more bending over and looking into a tiny refrigerator to find ingredients for dinner. Everything has a place and there is a place for everything.

Noise Level
This refrigerator does make noise. especially if ice maker is engaged. It has a lock option on the settings screen to keep small children from messing with the settings.

I love the drawers.

I have not seen much difference to other refrigerators when it was time for cleaning.

Mine came with a great warranty. I have not had any trouble with my Samsung though. My friends love it too. one of my friends bought a Samsung for herself after seeing mine.

I love its sleek design. I also love that it takes have the electricity to power it than my old refrigerator.

Disapointing , the refrigerator compartment is designed poorly.

The design for the top is not what is expected. It has such limited space for taller items that you have to lay them down that makes it hard to find what you need. Also the ice maker only makes 3 trays of ice per day. It is very sad to be stuck with this appliance. I personally don't like to lay containers down as they can leak and make it harder to find what you are looking for. The ice maker takes up so much room from the top which doesn't help either. The outside is almost impossible to keep looking good as every touch leaves a smudge.

Interior Organization
Not enough room for larger containers to stand up and the ice maker takes up way to much room.

Temperature Control
The back of the top freezes things so you have to make sure nothing gets pushed toward the back. The rest of the top is just fine.

It's basic design for cleaning isn't good trying to reach the back towards the top, you really have to stretch. And trying to keep polished is a lost cause.

It will probably hold up forever since I detest it so much. You need to stand there wiping it constantly to try to keep the smudges polished off.

Not enough room in the top to accommodate taller items. Ice maker doesn't put out enough for any day except in the middle of winter when you don't use it. In the summer you have to buy ice and it takes up room in the freezer.

Disapointing , the refrigerator compartment is designed poorly.

from Vermilion, OH

The Queens Treasure Box

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I have a Samsung french door refrigerator and I absolutely love it. Its got all the room that I need. It's quiet and the filter is easy to clean. I love the style of it with the shine and sleek look from the outside to the LED lights on the inside.

Noise Level
It is very quiet, the only time it has made noise was from the ice in the ice maker.

Interior Organization
It is so roomy. You do not have to worry about things getting cluttered up and forgotten about. It is spacious, has large drawers at the bottom, plenty of storage room in the doors, the middle drawer is a life saver for my family, and the freezer has a pull out drawer and a divider in the bottom. It is deep and has functioned great for my families needs.

It is very easy to clean.

I have two seven year old's who think their ninjas they have yet to cause any damage the Samsung refrigerator.

Its got a modern sleek look to it that I love.

• Temperature Control:

I love ths design of this refrigerator.

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I love the look of this refrigerator. It's very sleek and modern. It's very appealing to the eye and looks very clean. It's pretty easy to clean and has great storage space. The muddle drawer allows extra storage and allows you to choose which temperature you want.

Noise Level
I don't hear this refrigerator at all. Noise isn't even an issue because besides from the ice maker dropping ice I don't even notice it's there.

Interior Organization
I love the inside of this refrigerator. It's very spacious but also allows for changes in shelving. One shelf simply folds up and another pushed back. It's very convenient and easy to change the shelving around.

Temperature Control
You can control the temperature from the control panel on the outsude. The middle drawer allies for you to simply press a button and choose the temperature setting that you need for that drawer. There is also a quick cool down button if you need it to cool at a rapid pace.

It's pretty easy to ckeab the inside of the refrigerator. Simply wiping down the shelves would bd sufficient. Like more stainless steel appliances it's more difficult to keep handprints and such off the outsude.

So far so good. I have yet to have any issues with my refrigerator.

I love the design. It looks great and functions great!

Love this refrigerator

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

Love this refrigerator and the ease of its use. I like the how you can adjust the shelves, and the alarm feature when the door is left open or cracked which happens frequently with my child. Also love the beverage door, and the seperators. The door is also extremely durable so I can fill it full of alot of bottled water and cans of soda and it does not seem to budge at all. The freezer with the top drawer and then the bottom freezer also is great when searching for stuff I use more regularly. I love the ice maker option and ease to go back and forth between cube and crushed. It is also extremely easy to keep clean and the side storage on the drawers are great for not only little items but also bigger items, such as gallon of milk. They are tough and durable that I do not fear they will fall or break off when I put stuff in there.
The fridge is also easy to move out from the wall so I can clean under it with the wheels even when I have it packed down with food items.

• Temperature Control:

I would check other product if I need buy a new refrig next time

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

overall it's good. moisture level can be adjusted and internal space is designed well. The noise level is low, which I like it. but the internal design is awkward. some areas are hard to reach for cleaning.
But the water filter runs out so fast. Also one of the doors can't be tightly closed. I have to push it hard to make sure the door is closed.

Samsung is the best.

I love the drawers.

• Temperature Control:

The best refrigerator I have ever bought!

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I have had this refrigerator for about a year and love it! The middle drawer is great for juice boxes for my kids and beer for my husband. The French doors allow for easy access to put larger items in the refrigerator. The capacity on the doors is great for milk,juice,and soda bottles. The water on the door is great for getting the kids to drink more water. They think it's fun to get it themselves. I would definitely recommend this refrigerator!

Noise Level
The ice maker is a little noisy when it dumps the ice. It was very surprising to me to hear such a racket when the rest of the refrigerator operating is very quiet! I would have thought they would have made a design to accommodate the dumping of the ice quietly.

The shelves adjust and come out making it easy to clean. Water and a little dish soap takes care of it very easily. The clear glass shelves make it easy to see spills and crumbs.

I have four children that go in and out of the refrigerator multiple times a day. We have not had any problems.

I love the French door design with the drawer in the middle. The convenience of the drawer for drinks allowing the kids access to juice boxes is great! Snacks can also be put in this drawer making it a great way for the kids to get things independently.

• Temperature Control:

Love this products ease of use and sleek design!

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

We love this fridge. It has tons of room and the inside is very user friendly. My only wish is that it was a bit more finger print resistant so that it would stay looking cleaner longer

Very quiet

Very user friendly

Keeps everything very cold

Inside is a breeze to clean but the outside is a bit more challenging to keep looking clean

We have had it for two years with no problems

Love it. It is sleek and beautiful

versatile fridge

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

Versatile refrigerator, love the slide out shelves anddrawer space

Noise Level
Other then when releasing ice, this fridge is pretty quiet.

Interior Organization
Shelves that slide in and out and up and down. Wow so easy to move stuff around just the way you want it

Temperature Control
Sometimes items stored towards the back tend to gather ice. Drawers have a separate temp control for meats and fruit and convenient beverage drawer.

Cleaning this fridge is so easy. The drawers pop out very easily and the adjustable shelves make it easy and convenient to move items around.

Very modern, sleek design that meshes well with my other kitchen appliances. The design and style is what I found most appealing. The stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and doesn't leave streak marks.

Ice maker is terrible

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The refrigerator itself is a good product but the nightmares that you have with the ice maker is frustrating and totally not worth it. The first time the icemaker had a problem was that it started leaking. After getting that fixed it had a leak into the freezer which made a lot of frost. Then the icemaker hit a point where it would not stop dispensing ice. It was coming out all over the floor any time that you tried to get ice. If you want a dependable refrigerator turn the icemaker off and just use the refrigerator and freezer portion. You better consider the extended protection plan if you plan to get the icemaker fixed or you might as well but a new refrigerator!

Noise Level
This refrigerator is very quiet. You barely notice that it is on.

Interior Organization
There is a lot of room inside of the refrigerator.

The design of the refrigerator itself is nice but the design of the icemaker is terrible.