Other Refrigerators:
Samsung
RF4287HARS
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Pros

• Easy access (5)
  • Attractive (4)
  • Energy efficient (4)
  • Holds temperature well (4)
  • Quiet (4)

• Big families (4)
  • Large kitchen (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4)
    • Personal (4)

Samsung is the best.

I bought my samsung when I decided to remodel my kitchen. I gave the measurements to the contractors. It was a perfect fit. It brought so much function to the kitchen. It made cooking so much easier. No more bending over and looking into a tiny refrigerator to find ingredients for dinner. Everything has a place and there is a place for everything.

Noise Level
This refrigerator does make noise. especially if ice maker is engaged. It has a lock option on the settings screen to keep small children from messing with the settings.

I love the drawers.

I have not seen much difference to other refrigerators when it was time for cleaning.

Mine came with a great warranty. I have not had any trouble with my Samsung though. My friends love it too. one of my friends bought a Samsung for herself after seeing mine.

I love its sleek design. I also love that it takes have the electricity to power it than my old refrigerator.

Disapointing , the refrigerator compartment is designed poorly.

The design for the top is not what is expected. It has such limited space for taller items that you have to lay them down that makes it hard to find what you need. Also the ice maker only makes 3 trays of ice per day. It is very sad to be stuck with this appliance. I personally don't like to lay containers down as they can leak and make it harder to find what you are looking for. The ice maker takes up so much room from the top which doesn't help either. The outside is almost impossible to keep looking good as every touch leaves a smudge.

Interior Organization
Not enough room for larger containers to stand up and the ice maker takes up way to much room.

Temperature Control
The back of the top freezes things so you have to make sure nothing gets pushed toward the back. The rest of the top is just fine.

It's basic design for cleaning isn't good trying to reach the back towards the top, you really have to stretch. And trying to keep polished is a lost cause.

It will probably hold up forever since I detest it so much. You need to stand there wiping it constantly to try to keep the smudges polished off.

Not enough room in the top to accommodate taller items. Ice maker doesn't put out enough for any day except in the middle of winter when you don't use it. In the summer you have to buy ice and it takes up room in the freezer.

This appliance has changed my mind about samsung! Love it!

from Middleport; Ohio

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Love the freezer/fridge option
  • Space For Tall Items
  • The pull drawer freezer is roomy and awesome

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

The freezer is large and roomy. I am able to go to the store and buy more in bulk and save money and break it down in store in the freezer. It keeps everything exceptionally cold. It is quiet and runs smooth to be as large as it is! The only thing I don't like is that it's very heavy to move. Other that that, Im quite impressed with it!

Love it!

from Indianapolis

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I love this fridge! So many options and it neatly stores all my food. I would recommend this fridge to anyone!

Amazing

from Coffeyville ks

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

Its beautiful. Big tall and it has a great amount of space.

Best refrigerator I've ever had

from Barnegat, Nj

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Customizable Shelving
        • Easy Access
        • Energy Efficient
        • Holds Temperature Well
        • Quiet

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

This is the best fridge I have ever owned (and I have owned many). I love the features. Especially the quick freeze option for ice cream and other frozen items. It's especially handy when food shopping. You come home and put the groceries away right as the ice cream begins to soften and this quickly freezes it all quickly. I also like the adjustable shelves which I frequently change up depending on what I purchase. The ice machine can sometimes spit out the ice at a speed which bounces right out of my glass, but I suppose that is better than the alternative. I love the color of the outside because fingerprints don't really show on it which is fantastic with my three kids. The LED lighting inside makes it easy to find everything you are looking for.

• Business

Has it's good and bads

from New jersey

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Easy Access

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options
          • Noisy
          • Poor Layout

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I bought this item last year so after a year of using here are my opinions. The middle drawer makes getting certain items easier. For my family we put kids drinks in there so it's easier for them. However I have put a coke can in the back part of it and it ended up freezing and exploding. The main fridge section has weird heights and dimensions of shelving. Making it hard for taller items. The freezer area is great! I store certain items on top like frozen veggies and then bigger things on the bottom. The ice maker doesn't make complete cubes. Although on cubes selection most of the time it still comes out a little crushed. Overall for the price it isn't a bad selection.

• Personal

Disapointing , the refrigerator compartment is designed poorly.

from Vermilion, OH

The Queens Treasure Box

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I have a Samsung french door refrigerator and I absolutely love it. Its got all the room that I need. It's quiet and the filter is easy to clean. I love the style of it with the shine and sleek look from the outside to the LED lights on the inside.

Noise Level
            It is very quiet, the only time it has made noise was from the ice in the ice maker.

Interior Organization
            It is so roomy. You do not have to worry about things getting cluttered up and forgotten about. It is spacious, has large drawers at the bottom, plenty of storage room in the doors, the middle drawer is a life saver for my family, and the freezer has a pull out drawer and a divider in the bottom. It is deep and has functioned great for my families needs.

It is very easy to clean.

I have two seven year old's who think their ninjas they have yet to cause any damage the Samsung refrigerator.

Its got a modern sleek look to it that I love.

• Temperature Control:

I love ths design of this refrigerator.

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

I love the look of this refrigerator. It's very sleek and modern. It's very appealing to the eye and looks very clean. It's pretty easy to clean and has great storage space. The muddle drawer allows extra storage and allows you to choose which temperature you want.

Noise Level
            I don't hear this refrigerator at all. Noise isn't even an issue because besides from the ice maker dropping ice I don't even notice it's there.

Interior Organization
            I love the inside of this refrigerator. It's very spacious but also allows for changes in shelving. One shelf simply folds up and another pushed back. It's very convenient and easy to change the shelving around.

Temperature Control
            You can control the temperature from the control panel on the outsude. The middle drawer allies for you to simply press a button and choose the temperature setting that you need for that drawer. There is also a quick cool down button if you need it to cool at a rapid pace.

It's pretty easy to ckeab the inside of the refrigerator. Simply wiping down the shelves would bd sufficient. Like more stainless steel appliances it's more difficult to keep handprints and such off the outsude.

So far so good. I have yet to have any issues with my refrigerator.

I love the design. It looks great and functions great!

Love this refrigerator

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

Love this refrigerator and the ease of its use. I like the how you can adjust the shelves, and the alarm feature when the door is left open or cracked which happens frequently with my child. Also love the beverage door, and the seperators. The door is also extremely durable so I can fill it full of alot of bottled water and cans of soda and it does not seem to budge at all. The freezer with the top drawer and then the bottom freezer also is great when searching for stuff I use more regularly. I love the ice maker option and ease to go back and forth between cube and crushed. It is also extremely easy to keep clean and the side storage on the drawers are great for not only little items but also bigger items, such as gallon of milk. They are tough and durable that I do not fear they will fall or break off when I put stuff in there.
            The fridge is also easy to move out from the wall so I can clean under it with the wheels even when I have it packed down with food items.

• Temperature Control:

I would check other product if I need buy a new refrig next time

Comments about Samsung French Door Refrigerator:

overall it's good. moisture level can be adjusted and internal space is designed well. The noise level is low, which I like it. but the internal design is awkward. some areas are hard to reach for cleaning.
            But the water filter runs out so fast. Also one of the doors can't be tightly closed. I have to push it hard to make sure the door is closed.