3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

good

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the...Read complete review

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.

I purchased the Samsung Electric Dryer at the same time I purchased the Samsung Washer so that they would match and I really enjoy the combination set
.................................................................................................................................................
very nice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< < < < < < < < < < < < < >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes yes

Samsung Dryers lack Repair Support

I've had my Samsung Gas Dryer for @ 1 month.  I have been disappointed because the clothing came out damp even when switched to a "more dry" setting.  Yesterday it quit drying completely.  When I called Samsung I reached a very pleasant representative and then discovered that they had no one authorized to service Samsung Dryers in my area.  I was told I would have to wait 24- 48 hrs for them to locate someone. I was suprised by this because I live within 30 miles of a major metropolitan area.   I suggested that they have someone contact me today because I was very close to the 30 days in which I could still return the product.When I hadn't heard back from Samsung by late afternoon, I called again and asked to escalate this issue.  I was transferred to a phone queue where I gave up waiting after 1 hr on hold (lovely jazz music).  When I called back I was still unable to reach the escalation department.I STRONGLY suggest contacting Samsung about Service availability BEFORE you purchase!!I

good

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Sheets & Mattress Covers
    • Towels

very nice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< < < < < < < < < < < < < >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes yes

Dependable and stands up to constant use.

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

This dryer has stood up to constant use, it is running almost at all times when I am home. I have had this dryer for about 5 - 6 years now and it is still running strong. I would definitely recommend this dryer to anyone looking.

Load Capacity
    This dryer can handle any size load from very small to nearly full.

I have never had to run this dryer longer in order to dry a load of clothes. It dries everything from very light fabrics to heavy jeans and towels. Everything completely dryies and dries evenly.

Control panel is very self-explanatory and easy to use and understand. My teenage children also have no problem using the control panel on this dryer.

Very durable and works continuously. I havae has this dryer for 5 - 6 years and it continues to run as well as the first day I bought it.

The design is very eye appealing and easy to use. I love the red color! I also purchased the matching base with the drawer which brings the dryer up to an easy to use height. I highly recommend invvesting in buying the base for the dryer.

Great Technology

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

I replaced the old style washer and dryer when mine broke and Ive never been more excited to do laundry! I love the front loading doors on the front. It makes it so much easier than picking up piles of heavy, wet laundry and switching it over to the dryer. I have the white version and it has held up very nicely.

Load Capacity
    My husband loves to throw what I would call 3 loads into one. Surprisingly....they still all come out clean and dry in under 40 minutes. Even jeans!

I love the sensor on this dryer. It makes it very easy to just throw them in and fold when they are dry. No wasting energy! I also love the wrinkle release button on this dryer. It works very nicely in just a few minutes to tumble the wrinkles out of a forgotten load.

Very simple buttons, easy to read.

The only problem I had with mine is that when my husband slid the washer and dryer into the closet where the old ones were, they stuck out much farther resulting in the door not closing to the closet.

• Load Capacity:

Nice size dryer for large family

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

It's an ok dryer. This is my first front load set so I'm not sure how to compare it the older dryers. However, I think it takes a really long time to dry. The sensor on the dryer is a nice feature if it works correctly. It senses that the clothes are dry and it will extend the drying time. Maybe this is why I think it takes a long time to dry. My old dryer I had to set the time and come back and check and then reset it if if wasn't dry. This does this for me. I'm just unsure if the sensor is really working. I do like that it holds a lot more clothes too and that I can wash and dry bigger loads. In the end saving me a lot of time. This could also be why I think it takes a longer time to dry. It has more clothes in one load to dry.

Questionable to Stack

from East Amherst, NY

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

Purchased VRT steam washer and gas dryer for relocation to second floor and have the pair stacked in a very tight space. Regardless of how quiet the machines are, moving them upstairs next to our bedrooms is unquestionably louder than when older machines were in the basement. After six weeks of average use (family of four; six loads a week), the dryer stopped heating as the igniter fryed. The initial service representive suggested this to be a rare occurence, stating he only replaces 2 -3 a year. Turns out that the samsung dryer does not use a standard igniter and the part needed to be special ordered. The service rep who came back the following week to install the new igniter suggested this to be a frequent occurence on washer / dryer sets that are stacked as the igniter is quite sensitive and the washer vibrations tend to cause the part to break. Jury is still out on final determination; next time it breaks I'll respond (hopefully you don't hear from me again!).

Samsung Dryers lack Repair Support

from Chisago City, MN

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

OMG... I absolutely love this.

from Cynthiana, KY

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

I just recently bought a new washer and dryer...It is the samsung VRT stackable or unstackable set. I absolutely love them. They are energy effecient and very quiet. IT only takes 42 minutes to dry the clothes. It has a sensor in it to detect dampness and if it won't take that long it shuts off before hand to save energy. They are beautiful and have child locks on them so the kids can't get in them. I just love them. The clothes are always clean and very dry. You can wash a queen size comforter in them and they will be dried within an hour and a half.

My matching RED Samsung Electric Dryer!

from Owasso, OK

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

We bought a washer dryer set... Dryer is DV328AER.  That's the boring part.  The exciting part is the ease of operation... and that it's RED!  Okay, color alone wouldn't be exciting, but when I can have a gorgeous color AND an appliance that functions amazingly well... then I'm happy.

We'd never bought a Samsung appliance before, so we were a little cautious in our approach.  We tend to buy large appliances for the long haul... we don't replace them often, so buying quality is important to us.  The appliance store even dried a load of towels for us so I could be sure a really packed load would dry properly. It did in the store, and it does at home, too.  I can dry a few items or pack it full.

About the controls... it may seem like a small thing, but I like the way the controls are situated.  Some models had the dial in the middle of the display.  I'm right-handed, so my hand was in the way of the visual display when I was dialing the settings.  With this model, I set the dial and see the display at the same time.  It would have irritated me constantly to not see the display while I was setting the dial.

I like the fine control, too.  I dry delicates, jeans, towels, sheets, and miscellaneous clothing.  The dryer works well on all the settings.  I can fine tune the settings for the pre-programmed cycles, which I love.  And the manual cycle... I didn't think I'd use it, but I do sometimes.  Glad they kept it.

The best thing is the wrinkle prevention.  It doesn't time-out.  It will keep cycling through the wrinkle prevention tumbles... indefinitely, it would seem.

Don't buy Samsung! Parts are hard to get!

from Akron, OH

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

I have had the DV328AEW Dryer for less than two years and it quit working.  The authorized repair person told me that the error code meant that it had a bad “thermistor”.  He was working on another unit with the same problem and the parts had not come in yet after 2 weeks.  I called 3 other reputable appliance repair places in my area and asked if they service Samsung appliances.  The answer was "No, the parts are too hard to get." in every case.  If I had known that, I would not have bought this brand!  So, beware: If you buy a Samsung and it breaks, expect that it will take a long time for it to get repaired!

Repair Takes Over Two Weeks

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Samsung Electric Dryer DV328XAA:

Before you buy a Samsung appliance, check to see where the closest repair center and make sure they are not overwhelmed.  I bought a Samsung DV328AER/XAA and is having condensation on the inside of the dryer.  Place a repair order over two weeks ago and I haven't seen a repair person.  The only repair center that is approved by Samsung is at least 20 miles from my home and the repair center is overwhelmed with repair calls.