Other Digital Cameras:

Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

This product is extremely useful.

from Aswan, Egypt

About Me Photography Student

Pros

• Fast/accurate auto-focus
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good Image Stabilization
  • Good in Low Light
  • Nice Body Color
  • Small / Compact

Cons

• Limited Zoom

• Family Photos
  • Travel
  • Wildlife photos

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

The use of this camera is very easy and simple Just press the power button and control the shooting mode and flash then enjoy the perception of every moment in life
Advantages of the speed of charging the battery and permanence for a long time and easy to carry and mobility due to its small size
High accuracy and elegance make it the best ever in the cases of travel , trips and concerts
The advantages are also high stability even in unstable conditions such as severe wind and rain
I loved photography thanks to this professional camera

• Was this a gift?:

LOVE this camera.

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera quite a few years ago, and even though it may just appear to be a normal camera, it takes GREAT photos and is SO fun to play around with! Especially with the front screen. It's a really cool and ingenious idea before the front camera was put on every single phone! The quality of the pictures taken using the front screen is just as good as the quality of all the other pictures . It was such a fun camera while i had it!

So much Fun!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

This little camera is amazing, fun and very useful for taking pictures of family and friends. The dual view front LCD gets everyone involved which can result in better pictures. And personally I like to see what I look like before someone starts snapping pictures of me. My kids love to see themselves and start posing and having fun with my taking pictures of them. The view finder works amazingly well and it's a smart camera, which means you can automatically upload the pictures to you computer or print them off. The pictures look so lifelike, but I wish it was more the 5 x zoom. That's the only reason I gave it a nine instead of a ten. My teenager loves it because she can see herself as she snaps pictures of herself to upload to Facebook and whatever other social websites teens are obsessed with these days. It is very compact and portable, which is great for pulling it out quickly to snap pictures you don't want to miss.

• Portability:

Great camera for the price!

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

I absolutely loved this camera! I replaced my super zoom, Nikon camera for this one and was leery. What a shock it was to discover I actually like this one more. The dual view is great for taking self photo's with friends or family. It takes good crisp photo's. Only downfall is sometimes it doesn't want to link to my fb, but I don't mind. The quality of this camera trumps minor errors.

really nice!!!

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

Easy to use, and takes real nice, clear pictures. I wasn't sure if I would like the addition of the second view finder screen but it is very useful. My daughters 13 and 15 also find it easy to use.The only down side I could see was it wasn't great in dark rooms, it caused grainy pictures. During regular lighting pictures are great and action shots are wonderful!

• Portability:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

For the price this camera is great. I have been a Cannon lover, but more because I loved the flip screen option that I have only found in Cannons, but this camera has a little screen on the lower corner that you can take a self portrait and see what is in the screen. Overall, fairly pleased.

Image Quality
For the price, good camera, good image quality

One of my favorite options is the panaramic. I took a panaramic of the football stadium and the view of our ocean view vacation spot, they both turned out beautiful.

With each option there is a brief discription of what the option does. Easy.

Well, I haven't dropped it, yet but, so far it seems to hold up just fine.

Battery Life
Very impressed with the life of the battery. I used this for several events, two in which I took 10+min video, all on the same video charge.

Portability
Small, compact, love it.

Love this camera!

from Kingston, PA

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

I receieved this camera as a Christmas gift and have yet to put it down. It's a great point and shoot camera that is perfect for taking those impromptu photos. It's small, so I always have it in my purse. It shoots great quality photos, without a long lag.

Great product

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

I love this product i got for my birthday and i have used all the time since! the dual digital screen helps if its just your and your hubby on vacation taking pics you can see yourself really clear and the zoom is amazing for close up pics battery life is perfect and the battery is rechargeable makes it great if your on the rd and dont have time to get batteries

• Portability:

The Samsung DualView is the best camera ever!

from Lake Wales, FL

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

I have had this camera for a little over a year and I absolutely love it! The pictures are amazing and the settings are awesome, my favorite is the beauty shot it takes away wrinkles and blimishes. It is great to be able to see yourself when taking the picture when the front screen is on. The only negative thing I could say about this camera is the short battery life. It is understandable why it goes fast because it is high technology.

Great Samsung Camera

from Irving, TX

Comments about Samsung - DualView TL225 / ST550 Digital Camera:

Well this camera was worth the price. after seeing that alicia keys commercial, i thought to myself that i had to get one. Ha-ha. This camera takes amazing and great quality pictures with a perfect zoom and speed. The zoom, can zoom up to 3x and take not to rough but good powerful pictures. The quality is so clear, bright and sophisticated. Besides the picture quality, it has a good long lasting battery. Can last you up to 6 hours and plus. Great battery warning when it's about to die. the best part of the camera is the dual view screen where you can see yourself in the front of the camera instead of waiting to check after you took a picture. Most people worry about their head cutting off or the flash or brightness of the picture but with this dual view screen, you can take your picture from every angle and fix the flash and other settings that make your picture more quality. even though it is very costly, this camera is more worth it. Very reasonable size, fits in pocket, purse, and etc. Buy It!