View more cell phones

Samsung - Cell Phone

The Samsung R355C is a great phone for those looking for a deal

from Gate City, VA

Comments about Samsung - Cell Phone:

Starting this review, I need to say, no this is not a smartphone, but if you were looking for a smartphone, then you have no business looking into this phone anyway. With that out of the way, I'm very happy with my Samsung R355C phone. It has great functionality. It includes a qwerty keyboard, similar to the Blackberry, but that is probably where the similarities end. I knew going into this purchase that I wasn't looking for a smartphone. I was looking for a good phone for a great price! I found that in this Samsung R355C. It does have internet capabilities, and while it's not the fastest connection, it certainly does what I need it to. I use this phone with a Straight Talk plan, and it is a very good deal. I've not used many of the other features on the phone, because I really only want a phone with a camera and the ability to text and talk. The battery seems to last a good long time. The one thing I don't like is that I have to buy my ringtones on the Straight Talk site. Overall a great phone though!