View more cell phones

Samsung
SCH-A930
Samsung Cell Phone

Samsung Cell Phone

Stylish Cameraphone With Great Reception!

from Charleston, SC

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

This is a good, all-around phone with enough bells and whistles to keep most users happy, a basic cameraphone (great for taking photos so you can make your own backgrounds or photograph items while shopping so you can share them with interested friends later), a nice selection of default ringtones, etc. Add in a great, easy to learn interface, the ability to record short videos which can be used as wallpaper, crystal clear reception, and a convenient speakerphone function and you've got a great entry level phone that doesn't look or act entry level.I got my Samsung - SCH-A930 as a free upgrade as part of my Verizon Family Plan Service.****

This phone has all the bells and whistles I want.

from Sheldon, IA

Comments about Samsung Cell Phone:

Samsung makes a great phone. It is easy to use, specially if you are a first time cell phone owner. It looks nice and has features I want on a phone. I am impressed at Samsungs customer service. When I firat got the phone I was kinda confused at how to use the camera and text messaging. The CSR walked me through it step by step until they were sure I knew how to use the features and would be able to get the full use out of them.

I would recommend Samsung to anyone. Its great