View more cell phones

Samsung
A850
Samsung - Cell Phone

Samsung - Cell Phone

This phone has lasted me for almost 5 years!

from Berlin, NJ

Comments about Samsung - Cell Phone:

The Samsung SCH850 is my first cell phone and I have been using it since December of 2004. While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of today's phones, it has great sound quality and has held up longer than I ever could have expected. My friends and family have gone thru 2 and 3 different phones during the time that I have had my SCH850.

its a great phone

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Samsung - Cell Phone:

This phone is the best i have ever bought & wont change unless i found another great phone!top customer service!if i ever had any question they were there to answer & help me!wont change companies.u have to convince me to change companies!hope everyone finds this helpful.my phone has a camera,text messaging,web,account access,stores up to 999 contacts.alarm clock & sooo many other features too many too list!go check it out.they have great plans too.low deposites if u need to put one down!

Tough little phone.

from Elk River, MN

Comments about Samsung - Cell Phone:

I have been so satisfied with this phone and have never regretted not springing for the fancier ones the rest of those on my family plan purchased!  Last spring I even dropped it into a lake and once my son helped me dry it out the proper way, it has been working ever since.   What a tough little phone.