View more cell phones

Samsung Beat Cell Phone

Samsung Beat Cell Phone

3.6

This phone ROCKS!

I love my phone! It came with usb cable to transfer my media from pc to phone or phone to pc...It can store TONS of MP3's! it came with a 1GB SD memory card....also, the digital camera works great!This phone also plays the mp3 through speaker phone which is a great feature.. my daughter loves it. the phone is very user friendly and nice size. i would recommend this phone to a teen because it is very media savvy! go get this phone for your teen it wil

samsung-sweet!

I have been a Cricket customer for sometime, now. I presently have a Samsung phone which is most convenient for a few reasons. The size is basically "hand-held" and equipped just right for me. I love the "soft-touch" buttons which allows me to punch in letters/numbers very quietly. It's a real "basic" phone which performs a lot of things through Cricket. I have just really begun to text---and I love it!! I now text my children, family, friends, etc... I compare texting to using my computer at work, except I can type faster at work. :) I am a "one-hand" texter. I am mindful however, of "TWD--texting while driving"--I know how dangerous this can be. Having a cellphone now seems to be a "necessity" for me because of the time I may spend away from my children/family. In other matters before, it did not seem as important. If I guess I had to go a day without texting someone, it may be challenging; but then again...who doesn't like a good challenge every once and a while? :)

Affordable but not reliable

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

I have a cricket now for a while and it seems that unless I am under a tower the service is questionable. Sometimes it is there and sometimes it is not. You know the commercials ou see, where the people are looking for higher ground to get a signal? That is how I feel about my service.

The Samusng Beat is not as realiable as advertised.

from Warwick, RI

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

The Samsung Beat was purchased because it looked great, and had some good features.  The salesman was quick to point out the great features of it.  However if your cell phone provider only lets you upgrade your phone every 2 years I do not recommend buying this phone.

The features on the phone quickly wear out.  It has very poor service, and is hard to get service, where other phones sometimes easily can.  After about a year, the phone begins to drain the batter power, leaving you with having to charge it every night, or after you use it once or twice a day.

The "great" features also begin to not function as well the older the phone gets.  I had only had the phone for over a year before things began not working, and unfortunatley the company could do nothing to replace it because I had a two year contract.

My advice if you can purchase a new phone every year, this would be a great phone, but anything longer than a year beware!

criket pjones have bad signal

from Kittanning, PA

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

The criket phones have bad internet conection. The also have have a limited signal. The sound on the phone is not very loud. It beeps for no reason and has alot of drops calls and sometime doesn't go through at all. They  also have very imited games and downoads.

samsung-sweet!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

i would be lost with out my messagenger

from New Brighton, PA

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

i have bee with cricket for 10 years. i have not had to many tec. problems.   i love how you can make a bridge payment when your money may be a lttle short. not very many companys have this deal if any at all.i had a problem one time where there was a glitch in the tower an my bill did not get posted so i had no service but they fixed the problem with no hassels. i like all the new products that cricket has come out with an the service is getting better with more new features an lower prices.every two years i upgrade my phone to a new model or even a diffrent model.they have a new samsung messenger phone an i can't wait untill january to get the new one. i think the best thing with cricket is that there is no contracts an you can close your account with no fees to pay an you can go back to cricket at any time. so in order for me to ever change companys they would have to have a better plan than cricket.

Samsung Beat is a great phone but the Inbox needs to be bigger.

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

I have used the Samsung Beat for about a year and a half. It has done me well. It still is in pretty good shape considering the amount of times I have dropped it. It came with a mini SD card which is always nice. I use that pretty often to put my pictures from my phone to my computer. I use it as an MP3 Player and it does a pretty good job at entertaining me. The only problem to me is the Inbox. It only holds 30 messages. So, I have to delete my inbox pretty often and it kind of gets annoying. Also, I use the Samsung Beat as an alarm clock. It is a good phone.

I love my Samsung R450

from Harvey, IL

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

This is a great phone to play with. Easy to text on the QWERTY keyboard, I keep over 700 songs in my music player, and easily download ring tones from the internet. In addition, I have my yahoo mail come directly to my phone. Cricket allows me to check my facebook and myspace accounts from my mobile web as web. Its practical and affordable. It works for me.

Samsung beat is a very good phone

from Cotulla, TX

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

i love this phone because i currently own it....it comes with a free bluetooth headset, usb cable to transfer your media from pc to phone or phone to pc...it also comes with a 1GB SD memory card....its an all in one media phone...i use it as a digital camera, mp3 player...i just love this phone overall

not cheap but looks cheap and feels cheap

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Samsung Beat Cell Phone:

This samsung beat looks kind of old fashioned. I do not like the fact that it does not have anything on it that is really really cool compared with other cellphones. Even though at first I think it would be a good one but when i got it, it is just a typical type of phone. for me, there is nothing significantly special. but one other thing that i like is that i can take my own picture while i am looking on the result on the screen. but it does not have any flash or anything. for camera setting it is pretty cool but that's about it.

This phone ROCKS!