Other Cell Phones:

Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

Samsung Admire:good phone for the price

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

This is a pretty decent phone , for the price. It is durable, and has a nice design, but it also has a few system glitches now and then, and an average battery life.

This phone is great with basic phone features. However, it can be slow with internet browsing, and I sometimes have this problem when I try to listen to my voice mails and I try to use the keypad to select a number the screen will go blank, and then I have to try all over again.

Battery Life
Since I've had this phone I've had to charge it at least daily, regardless of uses. I also have noticed recently that even if my phone is charged one hundred percent if I forget to connect my phone to the charger before I go to sleep, when I wake up it is either dead or about to die. Although, this phone doesn't take as long to turn on or charge up as other phones I have used.

I'm a pretty clumsy person, so I am always dropping my phone accidentally and this phone is actually holding up ( no cracks, no scratches). However, I had to get a phone case for my phone cause the smooth metal back was to slippery for me.

i like the size of this phone quite a bit, I thinks it's the perfect size for holding, and it is just big enough that the pictures and videos on it can be viewed with ease. Also, I like being able to move icons to were I want them to be.

Not the best.

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

I would definitely not recommend this phone to anyone. The keyboard is too small, I frequently try to press one letter and end up pressing both the one I want, and the one next to it. The camera is a horrible quality. The photos taken are ok, but when you try to share it in any way (text, bluetooth, etc) it gets blurry. I can never send a clear picture. Very unhappy with it.

great phone

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

This phone is nice like the galaxy but not so bulky. The keyboard is a little bit small and close together. Sometimes it is veey hard to press the autocorrect word because the cursor is in the way. The phone is overall easy to use. This phone does not support flashplayer. c

Color chips easily so should get a case and screen protector

• Battery Life:

Works well for the price

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

For the price it is a great entry-level smartphone.

Performance can be a bit slow, but for basic use it is not an issue.

Battery Life
Battery does not usually last an entire day, especially if using the internet

Solid construction, no issues so far with any cracks

Easy to use, basic smartphone

• Battery Life:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

I personally own this phone. I love it. I have no problem picking up Wi-Fi, no dropped calls, the voice mail menu is great and most importantly easy to follow.
The camera is very good and excellent quality. You will have no problem loading pictures up from your cell phone to post on your facebook or even email/text the pictures to people. Love everything about this phone. Only wished it had a bigger screen... but I won't complain too much. :)

• Battery Life:

Cheaper phone, but does the job

from Houston, TX

Comments about Samsung Admire / Vitality Cell Phone:

This was the cheapest android phone when I bought it. If you compare it to an iphone, it's not that great. But, if you are looking to stay connected with a smart phone on a budget, it's a good choice. The phone works well. I don't have problems with reception or calls dropped. The camera is okay. Not the greatest pictures by far, but decent quality. Web browsing is possible, but very slow. GPS navigation is great, as long as you have phone service where you are going. Email is easy to set up and to check. I wish there were better indications of when you have a voicemail, text, or missed phone call. You just have to pay attention to those things and check often because there is not obvious indicators of them.