Other Cell Phones:
Samsung
Samsung - A920 Cell Phone

Samsung - A920 Cell Phone

Good Phone, does the job just fine.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Samsung - A920 Cell Phone:

I do enjoy my phone but I am pretty sure I do not use all of the options that the phone has to offer. I need to look in the guide book and use all of the features of my phone so I can get the most bang for my buck! The phone is midnight blue, it has a nice camera feature on it. I can text, but I really am not very fond of texting, I just do it when my kids text me since I think they want a reply to the messages they send to me. I think my phone has some sort of music player on it but I have not taken the time to figure it out although I am going to do that or have one of my kids figure it out for me so I can possibly download some good songs to listen to. That is all I can think of right now about my mobile phone. Thanks

It has really served it's purpose efficiently

from Park Rapids, MN

Comments about Samsung - A920 Cell Phone:

I have had my phone for about a year now and I have found that it works well for what I want it for.  There are a few things that I don't like, the way the information has to be put into the calender, but otherwise it has been a very good phone.

I believe the Samsung A920 to be the BEST phone out there!!!

from Oregon City, OR

Comments about Samsung - A920 Cell Phone:

I've had my phone for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it.  It's a solid built Multimedia phone with great reception.  I love the phone so much that just recently I had to jump through hoops (because the phone has been discontinued) to get my wife one just like it.  If I ever decide to upgrade, it would only be because I would want more of a PDA phone with a larger screen, otherwise this is all the phone I would ever need.  I highly recommend this phone.