Other Microwave Ovens:
Samsung 800 Watts Microwave Oven

Samsung 800 Watts Microwave Oven

Samsung MW880BSA Limited Edition microwave is AWESOME!!!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Samsung 800 Watts Microwave Oven:

Our Samsung Limited Edition blue and silver microwave is AWESOME!!! {Model #: MW880BSA} I purchased this cute microwave ten years ago and it works great ever since then. It's survived moving four times during the early part of it's stay with us and has had countless complements on it's looks from friends & family over the years. The blue, black, and silver flowing design creates a sort of sci-fi futuristic look. People often wonder if it's going to transport or generate food rather than just microwave it. I've even had people offer to buy it from me, stating they have never seen anything like it before! We love the various features and ease of use. With just a push of two buttons the preselected popcorn feature cooks up a scrumptious batch of microwave popcorn each time. It can thaw food, bake a potato or two, comes with a variety of heat levels, preselected meal buttons, and even has a built in clock. I love the sleek design and cyber futuristic feel. Compared to other peoples microwaves that I've used, ours heats food through rather evenly, Perhaps, it's due to the automatic turn table with easy to wash glass plate inside. I'm not sure... except that this is one amazing microwave and I am so glad I found it on sale over ten years ago!