Other Clothes Dryers:
Gas Dryers
Samsung
DV5451AGW
Samsung 7.4 Electric Steam Dryer

Summary

Capacity that fits more mdash so you can fit more in your day Big enough to handle a king-size comforter our large capacity dryer allows you to do fewer loads so you can finish your family39s laundry

Samsung 7.4 Electric Steam Dryer

Great job! Worth the $

from Beaverton, Oregon

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

• Bulky Items
  • Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes
  • Sheets & Mattress Covers
  • Towels

Comments about Samsung 7.4 Electric Steam Dryer:

Theres only a few things I would give as tips for this dryer. If you have a larger load- use the timed dry instead of the sensor. Otherwise the middle of your wash will remain damp! Also, take a second to look at the lint catcher before you get frustrated. It took me a few minutes to realize a piece of plastic lifts up and makes it much easier to clean. Otherwise, this dryer has tons of easy to read drying styles and I've yet to be disappointed.

Good dryer for my new Samsung set.

from Nacogdoches, TX

Comments about Samsung 7.4 Electric Steam Dryer:

From my research I have found that there really haven't been too many advances in dryer technology in recent years. They all suck electricity (gas) and do about the same job. I went with the matching dryer to my Samsung top-loader washer and I have been pleased with my choice. I do have the stream option...honestly haven't used it as much as I thought I would. Once you start the cycle, you need to finish it because the clothes GET WET. I like the lint filter being very accessible right at the opening of the dryer. I enjoy the nice chime/song it plays when the cycle is finished.

From what I can tell, all dryers are pretty much the same.

no problems yet.