4.8
DV330AEW, DV330XAA
Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

4.8

Pros

• Large capacity (3)
  • Works quickly (3)

Cons

• Sheets & mattress covers (4)
  • Towels (4)
  • Bulky items (3)
  • Delicate (3)
  • Everyday clothes (3)
    • Load Capacity:

my samsung electric dryer is great

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

i bought this samsung electric dryer when i bought my samsung front load washer. I don't have any complaints about this dryer. I use to own a washer and dryer that was about 10 years old that broke. So i couldn't be more happier when I went and bought this. This dryer doesn't cost too much money compaired to other dryers. I love the amount of clothes that can fit in it. My old dryer only fit half as many clothes. The design of this dryer is perfect. I also love how quickly it drys my clothes. This product is also really easy to use which is great. I highly recommend this to everyone. I know if you decide to buy this dryer you won't be disappointed because I know that I'm not. I also love the fact that this dryer doesn't use a lot of electricity unlike my old one did. I have recommended this dryer to my brother in law and he told me that he ended up buying it. He thanked me for recommending it and he had no complaints about it either.

Pretty Good Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased this Samsung dryer about 2 years ago, to replace the dryer that was installed when we first moved into our new home. Our old dryer would take so long to dry our clothes, so I pretty much wasted a whole days worth of drying clothes. I must say, I love this dryer! I don't have to worry about any noise because it is way quiet. The drying time is excellent, I would usually have to keep resetting the dryer over and over in order for my clothes to get dry. My clothes are done fast and I don't have to worry about wasting a lot of energy and time drying clothes.

I agree with everyone here about the excellent lint trap, the perfect cycles, and a top-notch drying rack. Also, my super huge towels and blankets are super soft and hot!

I really haven't had any issues besides, like stated here about the tangled sheets. Overall, I highly recommend this dryer! I have a huge family and drying clothes is no longer a burden. You are getting your monies worth if you were to purchase this very effective and energy efficient dryer.

Samsung is the Best Brand

from NA

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This was the second dryer I had purchased after the LG dryer I used earlier. This brand was strongly recommended by the store I purchased it from and they gave me a huge discount on the product. The drying time is a little longer but it is still good as the clothes get completely dried and I just need to iron the clothes and place the clothes directly in the cupboard. The product is energy efficient and easy to use. The clothes do not have any unpleasant smell when removed from the dryer. The product is not so user friendly compared to the LG product but it gets easier to use as time passes.

The price of the product is reasonable compared to other brands and I have not had any issue with its performance. The machine does not make any noise while working. With the purchase of this dryer, the clothes drying is no longer an issue. I will definitely recommend this brand as it has worked fine for me and is durable as well.

• Load Capacity:

Great quality for a good price.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I've owned this for 3 months now and really like it's performance. There are 6 people in my household and I feel like laundry is never ending. I have the washer and dryer set and this dryer seems to get clothes dry much faster than my old one, which I thought was doing an okay job before I got this. I like the fluff and dewrinkle settings also. I love the capacity size of this dryer also. I am able to dry several large blankets at once that I could not fit into my old dryer. Overall, I am very happy and feel that this dryer makes my laundry chores a little less overwhelming. If you are needing something to save space, this is a good option as well since it is stackable. We have ours stacked and it works out really well. The only thing that bothers me with this dryer is the tones that go off when the load is done, but you can turn those off, so not really a problem. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase.

• Load Capacity:

Great load weight and time taken for each dry.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My grandmother and I really enjoy this dryer because of many reasons. The first is the load capacity it has. Because this dryer can hold so many clothes at once, it is perfect for our family, as there are many people in our household, including children (who always seem to make lots of messes.) We also love the short time it takes for each load to dry. I find the dry time on this machine extremely quick, which helps with the daily tasks. I would definitely recommend this dryer to anyone who frequently washes and dries clothes, as it is easy to use and quick as well.

Load Capacity
As mentioned earlier, the load capacity is great on this particular machine. I can fit so many clothes in at once that my drying time is cut in half. It is really convenient to have around the house because of its usefulness.

I have no complaints about this particular machine. I find its performance very good and its usefulness is top notch.

I Can't Remember My Life Before This

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Living in a modern family, it is downright near impossible to get buy without a clothes washer/dryer setup. Along with it's corresponding washing machine (that I have placed adjacent to this dryer in my household), The Samsung Electric Dryer delivers quality cleans in a simple and intuitive manner with minimal cleaning and/or maintenance to be done!

One of the biggest positives about this machine is it's size, namely, how small the machine itself is (relative to many other dryers of this caliber). Time and time again, it remains just as simple to toss in your clothes, quickly squirt some detergent, pick your setting and hit "START" and then just let your dryer work it's magic. Also, the little musical jingles it plays are fantastic.

Great Dryer!

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have got this dryer for a couple of months already. My old washer and dryer needed replacement because they got old and had problems getting clothes dry. There have been no problems with it so far. I love the way it looks and the samsung brand. Most products in my house are samsung so it matches the refrigerator, television, laptops, etc.

I love the time dry option, because it just knows when it is dry and done. When it is done, it makes a loud beeping noise so I would know it is done if I am doing something else and forgot about it. It is also really easy to use and it fits a big load, which I really love. It is also easy to clean the filter, just pull it out and take the dirty things out and put it back in. I also like the space in the bottom. I use it to put dryer sheets in it and other things.

Sensational Samsung Dryer

from Georgetown, KY

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We just recently purchased our new Samsung washer and dryer. I am really enjoying them both. The dryer is really quiet and has a lot of different features. At first it took the dryer a long time to get here (a month) so make sure when you order you new appliances they are in stock. I have been really happy with the upgrade. I can tell a difference in our energy bills since we have got the new washer and dryer. It is making a big difference from before.

Currently I do not use any dryer sheets and our clothes still come out smelling really good. The clothes still smell good weeks later. It is amazing that the washer and dryer can make this much of a difference. I have not changed laundry detergent and I do not believe that they have come out with a new formula. I am pretty amazed at how fresh our clothes smell.

We currently have our washer and dryer stacked but I plan to unstuck them because there does not seem to be enough room for the dryer vent hose. When they are both stacked the dryer hangs a few inches behind the washer so we did not take this into account. Make sure you measure where they are supposed to go before you purchase these. The guy at the store swore that they would be fine but we found out otherwise. The dryer is a lot lighter than the washer so when we go to move the dryer it should not be very difficult.

The place where the lint goes has a cover over it that you have to lift up when you clean out the lent. It seems to really help get all the lint from the clothes. So you have to use both of your hands when you do this process. Make sure you clean out the lint collector every time you dry a load of clothes. I would also recommend when you get a new dryer to clean out the hose in the wall, they seem to get stopped up as well.

I am excited to try out the drying rack. The drying rack hooks in the dryer for clothes that need to dry flat and comes with the purchase of the dryer. It seems to be really easy to install. I think it will make a difference when I dry clothes flat.

I enjoy that there is light inside of the dryer. The light is really bright and most of the time I do not have to turn on the light in the laundry room closet. In order for it to come on you must turn on the dryer it does not work when you just open the door. The dryer is very large in size to hold all of the clothes from the washer and them adequate room to tumble dry.

When we first got the dryer we dried jeans on the automatic drying cycle. We discovered that they do not come dry so I usually put them on the timed dry. I do not mind when I have to do this though, the cycle is only 40 minutes long. I do not know of any other dryer that could dry a load of jeans in this amount of time. Otherwise everything else works just as we thought it would. I would consider it a very user friendly appliance.

We can usually hardly tell that the dryer is running. The buzzer to let us know that the clothes are dry has a loud and soft setting. It seems to be a pretty long buzzer. You can also turn it off which is nice for those that seem to get annoyed with songs.

When going to buy a washer and dryer I would consider myself to be very price sensitive, if you are too I would recommend taking the time to look at store ads. Many of the popular washer and dryers go on sale every few months so if you are in the market it would be worth your time to look through the Sunday paper for ads at places many different types of locations for appliances in your area.

1/9/2013- I am still enjoying my dryer! In December it seemed to be taking longer and longer to dry. My fiance took off the cover to the whole dryer and vacuumed it really well and cleaned the the vent ouside. He said there was a lot of lint build up, some with scorch marks so after having this dryer for 6 months to a year I would recommend you take the time to clean it out (we waited longer than this). Now it works perfect again and it gives me piece of mind too while running it that a fire will not be started.

Tons of space

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer fits very large loads of laundry, so it's great if you have a bigger family. The controls are easy to use, and the machine's design is sleek. It's also really quiet when in operation. The automatic settings seem like a good idea. The only problem is, the dryer does not always properly detect when your laundry is dry and stops operating before your load is finished. So watch out for that. Otherwise, it's a nice dryer.

my clothes are dry

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

this could possibly be the best dryer on the market, my clothes dried so fast and its simple to clean, I know most of you would worry about the price but this is a dryer you could have around for along time trust me, if you want dried clothes fast pick this one up