4.8
DV330AEW, DV330XAA
Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Works quickly (6)
  • Energy efficient (5)
  • Large capacity (5)
  • Quiet (5)

Cons

• Everyday clothes (7)
  • Towels (7)
  • Bulky items (6)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (6)
  • Delicate (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3), Heavy duty user (3)

Very fast & efficient dryer!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased the Samsung 7.3 cubic feet electric dryer to go along with my Samsung high efficiency washing machine about three months ago! I really love my washer and dryer set especially the dryer which was a huge step up from the one I had previously owned!
I had the dryer installed professionally and picked up quickly how to use the dryer. The control panel is self explanatory and super simple to use.
I really like how there are many different ways to use this dryer, there are many different settings that can take care of regular laundry, delicates, and even dewrinkle!
One of the greatest things about this dryer is how quickly it dries my clothes. All of the other dryers I have owned took twice as long as this one does! It's extremely helpful when I have multiple loads of laundry to do!
Another thing I love about this dryer is the storage drawer at the bottom! It really frees up space in my laundry room to store my cleaning supplies in this drawer.
The song the dryer plays when the drying cycle is complete really adds the icing on the cake of an already amazing dryer!
Overall this is a really great dryer from Samsung and I would highly recommend it!

This is a great product

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is an awesome dryer. I had the traditional type dryer, and it finally gave out. We got this to match our new washing machine. This dryer is not only a great looking machine, it works great. It works so quietly, several times I have to check and make sure it is working. It has so many different levels, but it is easy to figure out what to use. My only complaint would be that the dry sensors don't really sense when your clothes are totally dry, so when the buzzer goes off, I check the load and want a few more minutes I have to use the "time dry" mode.

I really do like the dryer, but I hate that problem. But I do just set it for 20 minutes and it is done when I come back.

I also love that I can dry larger loads than I normally would have done. It is really a nice machine. I love having a matching washer and dryer. This dryer is one of the best I've ever owned. I absolutely love it. Samsung really makes great products.

Love this Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I couldn't be happier with my Samsung dryer! We have had this dryer for about three years, and use it almost daily. I am obsessive about cleaning clothes and making sure that there isn't laundry, hence the almost daily use. Compared to my dryer before this one, the Samsung dryer is HUGE. I can fit my king sized down comforter in it and put it on a steam cycle and my comforter is returned to it's orginial fluffy state.

I did once have an issue where the dryer appeared to be constantly running and not producing heat. I got online, found an online chat with a Samsung rep and much to my embarrassment, it was my stupidity. The "wrinkle prevent" button had been pressed with causes the dryer to run with no heat until the load is tended to. But it was nice to be able to have an online chat with someone and not have to call and pay for a tech to come out. The online person was super nice and knew exactly what I was talking about. I appreciate Samsung offering the chat to help fix their products.

I will definitely buy another Samsung dryer in the future.

Great Buy!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer! We purchased it when we replaced our washing machine and after hearing poor things about the front load washer and dryers, we have been pleasantly surprised with how much we like it. I like the settings and sounds that the dryer makes. It isn't too loud and makes a sing-songy sound when it is finished drying. I like that there are several different settings and easy to read/activate buttons to start and stop the cycle. It's a great dryer and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality, easy to use, stylish dryer! Also, the base is probably a great investment. We didn't get it, but it would make the dryer look even better in our laundry room. The height is fine for easy usage, but the base would cover up more empty wall space. We have the blue washer and dryer set and it really pops in our gray laundry room. It just looks great and works so well--we are very happy with our purchase.

• Load Capacity:

Very well designed and ergonomic product.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is definitely the best dryer that I have ever owned. It keeps your clothes dry, no matter how wet they are after exiting the washer. Even after I set the washer to high settings and completely soak the clothing, putting it into this dryer completely dries the clothes. It gets every single wet spot, leaving a warm and fresh set of clothing. The dryer is very easy to operate, with extremely self-explanatory settings and buttons. Just set the heat level, the dryness level, the wrinkle prevent, etc. press a button, and you are ready to go. It is so easy, in fat, that you can even trust the kids to do their own laundry. The shiny white exterior of the washer gives it a very modern look that fits in with any home. This thing is also very durable, it doesn't get any dents, scratches, etc., even after using it many times. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for an excellent dryer which will get any job done.

• Load Capacity:

my samsung electric dryer is great

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

i bought this samsung electric dryer when i bought my samsung front load washer. I don't have any complaints about this dryer. I use to own a washer and dryer that was about 10 years old that broke. So i couldn't be more happier when I went and bought this. This dryer doesn't cost too much money compaired to other dryers. I love the amount of clothes that can fit in it. My old dryer only fit half as many clothes. The design of this dryer is perfect. I also love how quickly it drys my clothes. This product is also really easy to use which is great. I highly recommend this to everyone. I know if you decide to buy this dryer you won't be disappointed because I know that I'm not. I also love the fact that this dryer doesn't use a lot of electricity unlike my old one did. I have recommended this dryer to my brother in law and he told me that he ended up buying it. He thanked me for recommending it and he had no complaints about it either.

Pretty Good Dryer!

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased this Samsung dryer about 2 years ago, to replace the dryer that was installed when we first moved into our new home. Our old dryer would take so long to dry our clothes, so I pretty much wasted a whole days worth of drying clothes. I must say, I love this dryer! I don't have to worry about any noise because it is way quiet. The drying time is excellent, I would usually have to keep resetting the dryer over and over in order for my clothes to get dry. My clothes are done fast and I don't have to worry about wasting a lot of energy and time drying clothes.

I agree with everyone here about the excellent lint trap, the perfect cycles, and a top-notch drying rack. Also, my super huge towels and blankets are super soft and hot!

I really haven't had any issues besides, like stated here about the tangled sheets. Overall, I highly recommend this dryer! I have a huge family and drying clothes is no longer a burden. You are getting your monies worth if you were to purchase this very effective and energy efficient dryer.

Samsung is the Best Brand

from NA

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This was the second dryer I had purchased after the LG dryer I used earlier. This brand was strongly recommended by the store I purchased it from and they gave me a huge discount on the product. The drying time is a little longer but it is still good as the clothes get completely dried and I just need to iron the clothes and place the clothes directly in the cupboard. The product is energy efficient and easy to use. The clothes do not have any unpleasant smell when removed from the dryer. The product is not so user friendly compared to the LG product but it gets easier to use as time passes.

The price of the product is reasonable compared to other brands and I have not had any issue with its performance. The machine does not make any noise while working. With the purchase of this dryer, the clothes drying is no longer an issue. I will definitely recommend this brand as it has worked fine for me and is durable as well.

• Load Capacity:

Great quality for a good price.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I've owned this for 3 months now and really like it's performance. There are 6 people in my household and I feel like laundry is never ending. I have the washer and dryer set and this dryer seems to get clothes dry much faster than my old one, which I thought was doing an okay job before I got this. I like the fluff and dewrinkle settings also. I love the capacity size of this dryer also. I am able to dry several large blankets at once that I could not fit into my old dryer. Overall, I am very happy and feel that this dryer makes my laundry chores a little less overwhelming. If you are needing something to save space, this is a good option as well since it is stackable. We have ours stacked and it works out really well. The only thing that bothers me with this dryer is the tones that go off when the load is done, but you can turn those off, so not really a problem. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase.

• Load Capacity:

Great load weight and time taken for each dry.

Comments about Samsung 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My grandmother and I really enjoy this dryer because of many reasons. The first is the load capacity it has. Because this dryer can hold so many clothes at once, it is perfect for our family, as there are many people in our household, including children (who always seem to make lots of messes.) We also love the short time it takes for each load to dry. I find the dry time on this machine extremely quick, which helps with the daily tasks. I would definitely recommend this dryer to anyone who frequently washes and dries clothes, as it is easy to use and quick as well.

Load Capacity
As mentioned earlier, the load capacity is great on this particular machine. I can fit so many clothes in at once that my drying time is cut in half. It is really convenient to have around the house because of its usefulness.

I have no complaints about this particular machine. I find its performance very good and its usefulness is top notch.