Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN65HU7250FXZA
Samsung 65" Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV - UN65HU7250

Summary

Samsung UN65HU7250F - 65" Class ( 64.5" viewable ) - HU7250 Series curved LED TV - Smart TV - 4K UHDTV (2160p)

Samsung 65" Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV - UN65HU7250

Cinematic TV

Comments about Samsung 65" Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV - UN65HU7250:

This TV is great in every way. It has super high quality picture quality and amazing sound. It is also large enough to make you feel like you're watching in a theater.

Picture Quality
The picture quality on the TV is really second to none. It is crystal clear and I love that because I watch so many movies and I think it enhances the experience when movies are seen so clearly, like in a movie theater.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is great. I really get that surround feeling without having to spend the extra money on those expensive speakers.

I haven't had an issue with the durability of this TV, and I watch it all the time so it was definitely built to last a long time.

The design of this TV is great. It has a really sleek slim design to it. It looks absolutely amazing on my wall.

I have satellite TV hooked into it and also have a DVD player hooked into it and this TV has no problem using either one of them.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Good TV, able to get it for a good price

Profile Image

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Samsung 65" Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV - UN65HU7250:

We got this TV for our basement when it was done. 65 inches is a HUGE television. We originally put it in our living room, but decided it would look much better in the larger basement - so, if you have a small house or small living room, I would definitely recommend getting a smaller TV so that it fits and looks good in your house. That being said, I think Samsung has really high quality products, and I do recommend their TVs to almost anyone. The TV is stable, even though the base doesn't look large enough to support the weight of it. It looks good against the wall (we mounted it on the wall), and I love how the border is thin - it makes it look sleek. I do really like this television, and I recommend to anyone who likes watching movies especially, as it's so big.

Picture Quality
The picture quality depends on your provider - we had cable through Comcast when we first got this TV and the picture quality was so awful (the actual size of the picture was smaller than the TV - about 40 inches), but when we switched to HDTV, the picture became the whole screen and it looks really good.

• Picture Quality: