Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

I recommend it

from Algeria

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Best looking TV out there
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Sound Quality
  • LED-backlit

Cons

• Glare
  • Poor Connection Options

• Home Theater
  • Movies
  • Video Games

ILlike This Tv And i Want To Give Some tips on glare and Size

• Was this a gift?:

Samsung smart led tv

Comments about Samsung 60 in. Smart LED TV:

Overall this is a great television, very light weight and thin. Upon set up the picture was extremely dark, not sure if they all come that way or not but we had to mess with the settings for a while to get the picture to look good. I really like the smart aspect of it, you hit the button and it takes you to the app section. You can watch Netflix, Youtube, or even go right on the internet and go to Facebook or other websites. The only thing I don't like is the annoying beep it makes whenever you hit any of the buttons on the remote. I've looked everywhere and can not figure out how to turn this sound effect off. It is a loud beep and it's every time you hit any button. Other than that we love our television and hope it lasts for a long time.

Picture Quality
After we messed with the settings for a while it has a great picture. Very clear and life like.

Sound Quality
Great sound, no need for extra speakers with this television.

So far has held up well. We moved it up a flight of stairs and it's very light.

Very thin and light weight. Fits nicely on a stand or even a dresser. Light enough to hang on the wall as well.

We have our television on pretty much all day and we've never had any performance issues with it.

• Sound Quality:

Good but have some issues about cache

Comments about Samsung 60 in. Smart LED TV:

This is the first time I am using a smart TV. My expectation was little high so I got little disappointed at first then I get adjusted to it. It is a good product but some issue with internet streaming. I think it's due to some cache handling issue. Other than that I like this product works best for netflix that's what I always use this for :) Also the picture is great but sound is less so you might wanted to buy sound bars or home theater system for better sound. But I like the clarity f sound it have.

HD playback is great!! but searching in internet has some issues. Also mouse is not working in all apps.

I expected to have lot of good apps in samsung store but it's not that great. I like the stand it's the best part it seems, just kidding :)

However it's part of my life now and I like it a lot now as I don't have to connect using cables to see the contents in TV. I am streaming over wifi to it. Overall I am happy about this product.

Great picture quality but buzzing 24/7

Comments about Samsung 60 in. Smart LED TV:

My husband and I just bought this awesome tv few weeks ago and we really thought it was awesome until we used it. There is a very loud buzzing noise that never comes off unless you turned the tv off. We did some research about it and there are plenty of complaints towards the buzzing noise. But luckily for some people, they can only hear it if they stand next to the tv. But in our case, even thou we are like 8 feet away from the tv, it is still loud. We already called the place thou and I really hope they can fix it. If they can, then there's nothing else I wouldn't love about this tv. Oh and I don't think it has built in speakers. not sure since we are using sound system as well. This plasma tv does get a lot of reflect from the lights which I don't really care about it, I just close my curtains that blocks all the lights. So yes, I definitely love the picture quality. Especially when we watch movies or tv shows. Tv shows seems like movie to me because of the awesome picture quality! Two thumbs up with this tv! I didn't regret buying it but of course they still need to fix the buzzing noise.

Samsung 60 Inch Flatscreen

from Breezy Point, NY

Comments about Samsung 60 in. Smart LED TV:

Beautiful Picture. Easy to install on wall mount. Lightweight, range of motion on wall mount is excellent for any view in the room.

Picture Quality
Sharp, clear picture. Auto adjust for brightness and darkness.

HD quality is as good as and LED on the market. 60 inch screen only enhances the 'must have' value of this TV.

Sound Quality
Nice. Easy hook up with home theater. system. TV has movie theater quality surround sound.

Lightweight, easy to install. Easy connections with home theater system and speakers. It took less than 30 minutes to install wall mount, mount TV, hook up external devices and cable system. This is a high quality TV and definitely worth the retail price.

Slim, lightweight. Range of motion on mount if perfect to adjust depending on room set up. Allows flexibility to where you are sitting or if you rearrange furniture in the room

Excellent. Only issue is with graphics on screen for remote control settings takes a few moments before clearing.