Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
550EXN
Samsung 55 in. LCD TV

Samsung 55 in. LCD TV

Great picture on this one.

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LCD TV:

The picture and frame rate on this TV is top of the line. The sound is crisp and clearThe size of the TV is a perfect upgrade to your living room. Easy to use and set up. It has the look and view of higher end more expensive TV's for a lower cost.

Picture Quality
Amazing picture, bright colors, and very detailed definition.

Sound Quality
Very crisp and clear

So far I have had no problems with it. I use it everyday for a few hours

Nice sleek, black design

Awesome frame rate makes for a very clear, detailed picture

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Perfect TV to watch the game in any home.

Comments about Samsung 55 in. LCD TV:

The TV is a great size and the picture quality is fantastic. It looks great in our home. It doesn't consume the room, but it still offers a large and clear picture.

Picture Quality
The images all come through crystal clear. I have been very impressed with the picture quality compared to other televisions we've owned. I would never buy a different brand of television on this merit alone.

Sound Quality
The sound isn't great, but we were warned about it before purchasing the TV. However, we intended to add a sound system anyway as we have never been very impressed the sound on any of the TVs. Still, it is sufficient for watching some television shows.

We watch this television daily. In fact, there are some days when it is on constantly. Happily, it has endured all the many hours of viewing with no signs of weakening or wear.

I love the thin border of the TV. It gives it a sleek design and feel. Furthermore, it doesn't seem as bulky and intrusive as other TVs. In fact, my friends envy me because of the beautiful design of this TV.

What more can I say about this TV? It is fantastic, and you won't regret the purchase. The performance of the TV is equally as good as the picture quality and design. I haven't been disappointed in this TV.

• Picture Quality: