Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN55HU9000FXZA
Samsung 55" Class 120 Hz Curved 3D 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN55HU9000

Summary

The 55" Class 4K 120Hz Curved UHD 3D Smart HDTV Offers the Ultimate Immersive Experience.

The Samsung 55" Class 120Hz Curved 3D 4K UHD Smart HDTV lets you discover an ultimate immersive experience with its new curved design and lifelike UHD 4K picture quality. Watch any movie, sport, disc or streaming app at 4 times the resolution of full HD with UHD Upscaling.

The immersive curved design of the 55" Class 3D 4K UHD Smart HDTV is combined with PurColor and Auto Depth Enhancer to reveal depth, color and contrast that are just like real life. The HU9000 is truly something you need to see to believe.

Samsung 55" Class 120 Hz Curved 3D 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN55HU9000

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

The Samsung 55 inch Curved 4K is mind blowing!!

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 120 Hz Curved 3D 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN55HU9000:

The best TV ever mad so far! If I had the money, I would buy another one. I bought a wireless keyboard to browse the web. Watching sports never look so real. I been waiting for a TV like this for awhile now. Watching 3D movies is better than going to the IMAX theater.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is amazing with incredible detail. It's just like it is advertised in the commercials. I hate watching my regular tv after watching the picture on this TV.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good, but can't say much because I use a home theater system.

I haven't had the TV long, so can't say much on the durability. It looks like its very durable.

The curved design is amazing, it makes it so much better than watching a flat TV.

The performance is awesome. You have to read the manual to understand a lot of the features it has. When I watch TV on Blu Ray it is even more better than you can imagine. I love the connect box hiding all the wires in one place.

smart tv is a better tv

Picture quality is amazing and I love the fact that I can watch my favorite streaming services directly from the this television. I am also a fan of the fact that this is so light I can carry a fifty five inch television by my self. I love the fact that I have access to movies television shows music and so much more all with one remote and only one box in my house. The price is also very reasonable considering all the entertainment value that this has brought me.

Picture Quality
I am blown away with how clear and how much depth is in the picture. Some times I stare at it in awe at what I am seeing.

Sound Quality
One of the few areas of this television that could use some upgrading. I had to add a sound bar to it in order to add depth and volume. The speakers are adequate alone but personally I felt they need a boost.

I have logged a lot of hours watching this television and this has held up very well.

Big screen black frame and very thin. I have not tried to mount it on the wall yet but I am very happy with the design.

The internet processor is amazing and the picture is beautiful.

• Sound Quality:

Beautiful picture, great TV!

This TV is a dream! Perfect size, love that I can connect my PC to it so I have the ultimate monitor.

I have only had it for a few months so can't really rate the durability accurately.

Lovely design, not obnoxious like some large TVs I have seen.

I haven't found anything yet that I am not happy with, all the features are fantastic! Picture, sound, all the extras are exactly what I was looking for.