Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
PN50B450
Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV

Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV

Samsung is a brand I will always trust

from Astoria, NY

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

When my boyfriend first moved in with me, I had a small 26inch TV which was really pitiful to watch movies on. A few months later on Black Friday he was one of the first ones to get to the elctronic store and was able to get this Samsung for almost half off. He calls this tv his baby and is really protective of it but with good reason! The picture quality is amazing and we set up a home theater in the living room so watching movies has become a frequent thing. I have always trusted Samsung to have great quality products so a year after he bought this tv, I bought a 28 inch computer screen replica of it.

Samsung has the best picture quality for your money.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV:

After reading many reviews and conducting thorough in-store "testing," we decided to go with the Samsung 50" Plasma.  We have had it for 6 months now and we absolutely love it!  The picture quality is phenomenal.  True black makes the colors rich and lifelike.  600hz processor speed means there is absolutely no lag in my favorite action movies.  The Samsung quality cannot be beat, especially at this price point.