Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN50HU8550FXZA
Samsung 50" 120Hz 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN50HU8550

Summary

Experience real world resolution with the 50" Class 120Hz 4K UHD Smart HDTV.

The Samsung 50" Class 120Hz 4K UHD Smart HDTV includes exclusive technology that delivers incredibly lifelike UHD 4K picture quality. Watch any movie, sport, disc or streaming app at four times the resolution of full HD with UHD Upscaling.

This ultra high definition is paired with UHD Dimming and Precision Black, which create outstanding contrast levels and provide greater detail with deep, rich color. With the 50" Class 4K UHD Smart HDTV, you can explore the future of picture quality.

Samsung 50" 120Hz 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN50HU8550

Samsung 50" 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN50HU8550

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Samsung 50" 120Hz 4K UHD Smart HDTV - UN50HU8550:

just bought over Black Friday… a great investment! Clear picture, great sound, wonderful all around. Set up was easy, and I'm not much of a technical person. So far, watched regular tv and DVD movies. Haven't streamed anything yet. Also love that it has so many "smart" features. Also love that it has 4 HDMI hook-ups. And the fact that the picture is so clear and crisp. Haven't tried the 3D yet, but will update this review as soon as I do.

Picture Quality
Clear, crisp picture. No blurriness. Great to watch movies on. Can't comment for sports, as I don't watch many games- but sure it would be just as great! And, haven't yet tried the 3D- but will update my review when I do. Also love that it comes with 4 sets of 3D glasses, a very generous bonus. Some tv's only come with 2, so this will be a big help. The only trouble I think I might have is with the glasses- not so great fitting over my own glasses, a bit snug. But, I do have contacts- so that may help.

Sound Quality
Great clear sound, as far as I can tell.

Easy to use!