Other Smartphones:

Pros

Cons

pretty good smartphone

Comments about Samsung 4G Smartphone:

I have been using my infuse for around 3 months now. It has performed pretty good for the chipset and operating system limits it has. I really like the big screen and has full hd capabilities.

Battery Life
One complaint i have with this phone is battery life. It has gotten a lot better since I updated the operating system to gingerbread. It still only has around three hours of battery life if you are using the browser or playing games on it. If you watch videos it is even a little less. I am not sure if this is a common problem o just isolated to my phone.

Display/Screen Quality
The screen on this phone is very high quality. It is very big and has a very good picture quality. The screen is also made of gorilla glass instead of acrylic which really helps you to avoid having your screen scratched.

Call Quality
This phone has a very good speaker and microphone so call quality is very good. I havent had any problems with dropped calls either. I have never really had any issues with any other problems when it comes to phone calls either.

This phone is pretty easy to use if you are familiar with the android operating system. It runs a pretty average set up of android. You will want to update the operating system to gingerbread because stock it is only running froyo.

The phone seems to be of average durability. I have not had any problems with it breaking or not working right. But i would suggest using a cell phone case just as I would with any other smart phone.

This phone has your average smart phone design. There are not any features that are that much diffrent from most smartphones. I do wish it had a dedicated camera button to go with an above average camera. The picture quality is actually very good.

It's an ok phone...

Comments about Samsung 4G Smartphone:

I had to get this phone replaced two times because of different problems so I can't say I was satisfied with this purchase because of the stress that it brought along after a few months from purchase. I wouldn't really recommend this phone to anyone and that's probably why this phone was discontinued.

Battery Life
The battery life was pretty poor I had to charge it almost every few hours because of all the power it used so that was a hassle sometimes.

Display/Screen Quality
When it was actually working the display/screen quality was actually really good. The display was really clear and colorful sort of had an HD feeling to it which was nice to have and show to friends and family in the market for phone.

Call Quality
The call quality, when the calls wasn't dropped, was pretty good I could hear clearly and others could hear me clearly when I talked so I would say that was a good thing about this phone.

It was pretty easy to use but for others older than me like in their 40s or so might have had a little trouble.

Like I stated earlier I had to have this phone replaced twice within a year and half so yeah this phone isn't that durable.

The design wasn't bad it was a thin phone and pretty light, so I liked that about this phone as well.

AWESOME phone!! :D

Comments about Samsung 4G Smartphone:

My ONLY complaint on this phone is that it needs a better speaker on the outside of it so I could hear my downloaded music on it, loud and clear. The headphones that come with it are VERY good, though! :)

The only thing I'd like to see are soft/cushiony phone cases for it. I can't find any.