Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
Samsung 46 in. LED TV UN46D6300SF

Samsung 46 in. LED TV UN46D6300SF

Simple to set up, reliable

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV UN46D6300SF:

My husband and I bought this to replace a vizio tv that we could not get to function correctly. Because that was our only experience with a smart tv, I was expecting the worst. I was relieved to see that once we hooked it up, we were able to connect it to our wifi easily. I'm not the smartest always with remotes, but this one was intuitive. I didn't need help to figure out how to jump around from cable tv channels to netflix to the internet.

The television we returned had battery eating superpowers. This one has a much more acceptable battery life in the remote. The remote lights come on when you hit the buttons, making it easy to use the tv in a darkened bedroom at night.

The picture looks wonderful and the sound quality is good. We've had no problems with it. Unlike our previous one, we also haven't had any issues with firmware updates wreaking havoc on all our settings.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great TV

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV UN46D6300SF:

We purchased this television and have never looked back. Samsung has never let me down, we couldn't have chosen a better television. The picture quality is amazing and it seems as though you are right there watching live. I love the size of this television, so slim and sleek. One of my absolute favorite features is the EcoSensor which allows the television to adjust brightness based on ambient light, great for watching tv in the dark so you don't get blinded by the white screens. This television is internet capable, though I haven't quite figured it out...it seems a bit clumsy and difficult to use. The sound quality is great, we purchased a sound bar but it really doesn't need one. I would recommend this and any samsung television to anyone.

• Picture Quality: