Other Flat Screen TVs:

Samsung 46 in. LED TV

Pros

Cons

good service great TV

The television is quality. Samsung is one of the better TV makers. We own several TVs. Each of them works well. We picked Samsung TV because of the picture quality. Samsung is one of the better brands. I tend to go for the brands which are  brand name because of the quality of construction. I have seen a lot of cheaply made TVs that dont last long. QUality is important and also that the menu is simple to understand. I know that this seems strange. Each Bedroom has a SAMSUNG TV. We are one tech minded family I know that  is odd but we enjoy how easy it is to operate as well as get help if needed. Samsung has a great informative site as well. You learn all the upgrades needed for the tv and any possible accessories you might want later.

We made the TV HD switch easy. We are a family which researches  what we buy. We buy alot of other samsung products. We are happy with our choice. It was a good choice. Samsung is good to stand behind its products. THey are so helpful. They are a fish in a large ocean but they try to help. They will help you out as many times as possible. I know for a fact that they make good electronics. QUality of construction is important.

Samsung HDTV LED TV make sure you get the extended warranty.

We bought the Samsung HDTV from a local retail store for a family christmas gift. We usually do not buy the extended warranty, but decided at the last minute to purchase it. We are so glad we did. After thirteen months, we noticed we were having to wait longer and longer for the tv to come on. We kept hearing a clicking sound, but didn't really think anything about it. Suddenly, we  noticed purple dots behind the picture. A call to the store and we set up a service call. We had to wait about a week and the colors were getting bad. The serviceman knew immediatley what the problem was. He said he gets calls about this problem at least 4-5 times a week and its not a cheap fix. We were never so glad for a warranty. He had to order the part and ten days later our tv was fixed. I asked him if samsung knew they had a problem why didn't they correct it. He said he thought the part in the newere models was more powerful and the problem was being corrected. Unforunately, for all the people who already bought without the warranty this would not help. I had researched tvs before we bought this one and wanted a samsung, but our next tv will not be one.

Great TV

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

I got this tv during black friday on sale back in 2011 and im very satisfied with the tv. I upgraded from a samsung 720p plasma after saving up my money. Its been almost 2 years and i do not regret buying it, it has given me no problems at all. One of the things i like about this tv is its very sleek and thin only 1.2 inches thick, i hanged mine up on the wall and it looks very nice and compliments the room. The picture quality is as good as it gets unless your comparing to the new 4k ultrahd tv's which are much more expensive.

You have the option to browse the internet, you have to buy a separate wifi box for the tv but its worth it if you have netflix account or like browsing for youtube videos. It also has plenty of hdmi slots for game consoles or whatever else you need to plugin.

-Cons
One of the things i didnt like was the controller.. it felt kind of cheap i was expecting something better since i spent over 1 grand on the tv, i ended up buying a logitech universal controller to replace the cheap samsung controller that came in the box.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

This TV is so awesome it will melt your brain

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

This TV is really a good one. The picture is so awesome my brain melted instantly as soon as I turned it on. Its really big too. Watching HD sports or movies is awesome. The one thing is there are so many options its a little hard to get the picture set right without taking some serious time to tinker. Also it melts your brain so now I have a slightly melty brain which is a bit of a bummer. BUT I hooked up my xbox to this bad boy and it is AWESOME. RAAAAGE. IT ROCKS. Watching movies is so much fun. And the ladies are really impressed by the way A Never Ending Story looks on this kick ass TV!!!

Perfect for it's price!!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

For the LED TV market, this is the Best Price LED TV with Excellent Quality and looks.

I am used to be a SONY user and all TV, DVD PLAYER, CD PLAYER, WALKMAN, even CellPhone have to be a SONY Ericsson Brand. But when it come to Size and Price, this the one that caught my eyes at BestBuy.

It's really light weight, I can pick it up myself from bestbuy and put it in the trunk.Very easy to install, hookup and setup on wall the wall if SUPER easy if u buy the factory wall mount. Very good BIG size TV if u only have a dry-wall in your living room, it's so light that pretty much can mount on any where u want with the factory wall mount system.

The quality of the TV is excellent compare to other cheap name brand. Color is excellent and the only thing I can complain about is the speaker system. It's so thin, so it doesn't come with good sound. You must setup with an external sound system for better movies watch experience.

***Update 1/20/2011*** More than a year owning this TV which play DVD Video EVERYDAY for 12 Hours, there is still not even a minor problem raised up. What can I complain : D

a good buy

from Morrison, TN

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

I purchased my LED samsung in may 2011, and could not be more pleased with its quality. ALthough, I would like to find, if it is there, the adujustment for sound, concerning, shows/to/commercials, I was under theassumption, this would be an automatic adjustment. Otherwise, the quality of picture, and durability so far is fantastic.

Is this Samsung Live or What

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

We just received this Samsung LED 46 inch television from our children for Christmas.  Yes, that alone can blow you away.  Anyway, it  replaced a very old panasonic plasma television, that in my opinion looks like a dinosaur compared to this.  There is no comparison at all.  The picture is so unbelievable.  You feel like you are in the room with the television stars.  The plasma threw off a lot of heat.  This one doen't.  The wonderfully new Samsung is so thin, it looks like a giant picture on my wall.  In fact it looks like the frame I have, but of course it is a lot larger.  I do not know how much it cost, but I know it wasn't cheap.  I will say it is well worth the money, whoever it is.  Of course I am still mad at my children for spending so much on their parents,  but i got over it as soon as I saw the television.  I really love the light weight feature and the thinness of the television.  It is nice to see something not so bulky in the living room.  We love it.

The pictues is so crisp you will think you are there

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

We have purchased a couple of Samsung televisions in the past and they have been great sets so  when I wanted to replace the old set with a new LCD we decided to go with the Samsung brand.  We haven't been sorry. The pictures is amazing on this set. It is so crisp and bright that it makes even the simplies thing fascinating.  I find that It almost hypotizes me to the point that I feel like I am part of the scene. The colors are vibrant and alive. The sound is natural and the volume can be adjusted smoothly. I strongly recommend that if you are in the market for a new TV or just would like to get a set that brings the picture alive than consider the Samsung UN46C6300. I love the ultra slim frame that takes up a lot less space. Only negative I have found is the picture is so good that I find it so fascinating that I want to watch it all of the time. I just discovered that I am addicted to this television, I just found myself watching a football game.

Amezing TV

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

Our Samsung was the best of the best in picture, sound, operational and value. I brought home this TV , hooked it up turn it on, did the setup , put it on a movie channel and voila!!! I was hooked. The picture is breath taking on all input sources. Most amazing to me is how older movies look when up converted. They appear as if they were made in high definition. The stand is very nice too. It serves up an exceptionally detailed, vibrant, and smooth motion picture, no matter what you're watching. It is super-thin, great for wall-mounting. It has a solid glass-base, that will also allow you to rotate the TV. The HD channels looks amazing on this TV. The SD channels look much better than I expected.

Samsung HDTV LED TV make sure you get the extended warranty.

from Virginia Beach, VA

Great Picture on this TV

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

We are very happy with this LED TV, I would strongly recommend this purchase to anyone. Quality product at a reasonable price! We have a surround system and do not use the TV volume so I can not say whether it is good or bad. Also, since we route the sound through the reciever we can not get CC subtitles while watching TV, this is a bummer.

You Feel that Your are Right there

from Katy, TX

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LED TV:

We recently had to replace the television in our bedroom. After checking Consumer Reports and many other brands, we kept going back to the Samsung. The picture is crystal clear. You feel like you are right there in the middle of the action. We are not disappointed and only wish that we had pruchased a larger Samsung Television. There are many neat features with this television but as mentioned above, the awesome picture quality is what sold us.