Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
LN46C650
Samsung 46 in. LCD TV

Samsung 46 in. LCD TV

This is a great TV for the price!

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

I got this TV to use as the main TV in a second home. I have since moved to this second home and continue to use it as my main TV here. It's easy to set up and use. The only problem we have had is that one time my elderly mother pushed some button and somehow got the 'demo' mode turned on. Other than that, it works great. The color and pixels are as good as the Sony Bravia TV I have for a lot lower price. It would be nice if these larger TV's came with a wall mount included though.Those wall mounts can be kind of pricey. The TV did come with a stand but most of the larger TV's I've seen in people's homes are on the walls. The HDMI cable is another 'add on'. If you don't pick up the 'extras' you won't be able to unpack your TV and watch it.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Overall a great TV with clear and crisp picture and sound

from Keeseville, NY

Great picture quality easy to use and understand. Great [roduct

Picture Quality
Crisp and clear

I have a 3 yr old who touches EVERYTHING and this TV has stood up against her touching lol

The base is a clear and cylender shaped. Not really too keen on it cuz its see through

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

love it

from Kellogg, ID

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

We love this TV . It has a great picture. It was a little complacated at first but after a while we got the hang of it. We did buy a sound bar which helps the sound (don't know what it sounds like with out it).

Happy with this TV

from Austin, TX

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

Bottom line, I like this TV. It has great picture and color qualities. The sound is also good, but it's not a home theater system or anything. The amount of options and configurations that the TV can do is adequate and with a little bit of research, you can get it to do a lot of things you want and a few things you didn't know you wanted. The main thing for me is the network capability and the usb ports included with the TV. It was a little bit of a hassle to set up the network (something Samsung could do a better job of streamlining), but after I got it up and running, watching movies and videos off my computer is fairly simple.

For anyone who has used this feature you'd probably understand, but I'd like for more file types and codecs to be available and compatible for playback and the navigation of folders/devices to be less cluttered.

There is a short delay between the TV receiving a signal and it actually acting which really bugs me, but the overall quality of the tv is good enough for it to not be too much of an issue.

Samsung IsThe Best Brand When It Comes To T.V.'s!

from Polo, IL

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

I am a T.V. junkie - movies, tv shows, even music channels. When shopping for a T.V., my other half wanted to get the cheapest T.V. for the value and be done with it. I could not be on board for that. I looked at picture quality, and I'll be honest, I looked at brands also. The biggest bang for your buck could also mean you're buying a new T.V. in a year or two. So after going to three different stores, I officially decided on Samsung. These T.V.s had the clearest picture in every store we browsed through. The T.V. did not disapoint. I don't mind not having a blue ray player, because I find the picture to be extremely clear. There are different functions for viewing movies and regular tv. This is for picture and for sound. All functions are easily accessible and all you have to do is turn the tv on to set up your cable channels. The other half has finally seen the light, and gets why I decided on this T.V. Now we share our input with anyone in our circle of friends/family that are looking to purchase a new LCD T.V.

Love my TV

from Alpena, MI

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

I love my Samsung television. The picture is awsome, especially when watching HD channels and BluRays. I think it is a very attractive television. The only complaint I have is the sound on regular channels is sometimes bothersome. But that is something I can get past. Other than that it is a wonderful purchase.

WOW what a TV

from North Canton, OH

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

This a wonderful TV, We bought one on Sunday, got a fantastic deal at the same time. We went right home set it up, worked likes a charm. Clear, Crisp picture, colors are just so clear and realistic. Absolutely fantastic. Even though this set is a 46 inch, it replaces our existing TV, which was a Toshiba. The Toshiba was a beast, must have weighed 200 pounds, no lie, it was big, heavy and bulky. This Samsung makes our family room open up so much, fits right in. We have been looking for over a year and fnally decided now was the time to get one. It didn't break the bank either. We looked on Consumer Report and find this is, if I am not mistaken, the top television to buy over all the models. This set came with a full year warranty. We did have to buy the extra cables for hookup of our CD player, but all in all this was money well spent. I would definitely recommend this TV to anyone who is looking for a good dependable set. This is also the Energy Saver set and is to be easier on electricity. This is notour first Samsung product. We are VERY pleased.

Excellent TV --- needs better sound though

from Wallowa, OR

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

We bought this TV because of its excellent ratings with Consumer Reports. We have been very happy with the quality of the product and the picture. The sound is not so good. I tweaked the settings and it is better but still we need to purchase an exterior sound system/

HD baby!

from Utica, NY

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

This tv is rediculouly crystal clear and its components seem endless.You can hook up your blu-ray player,your PS3,your xbox 360,and your computer with the vga cord.Samsung is known for the greatness and quality of their tv's.Weather your going to play video games or have the guys over on sunday for football this tv deserves a spot in your home.

great value for the money

from Houston, TX

Comments about Samsung 46 in. LCD TV:

My husband and I have purchased three Samsung tvs in the last three years, with this model being the latest purchase. We've been very pleased with Samsung's TVs. They have a great picture. We haven't experienced issues with changes in color like we've had with some of our other tvs, and some of which our friends have experienced. And, best of all, we've been really lucky in finding these tvs at really great prices. We have two (including this one) hanging over our mantle, and the third sitting inside an armoir. They all look great. One down side has been the volume -- tv just doesn't seem to get as loud as we'd like. But, given our skinny this tv is, I guess it's no surprise. And, at the end of the day, we hooked the tv up to a surround sound system (which we were planning on doing anyway), so it hasn't been a problem. If you're not going to do that, I would look at ways to get the volume issues addressed.