Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Great Smart TV

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

The Samsung Smart LED TV is phenomenal. I love the picture quality and its functions. The day that we brought the TV home, my family was impressed. The slim design of the TV allows much more space for decorating and walking then the traditional TV. The LED screen has vibrant and life like picture display. My family loves the Wi-Fi capability of the smart TV. There are many apps that Samsung has placed on the dashboard. Netflix is easily accessed through an app. I love the Samsung share app. Computers can transmit pictures and videos right to the TV screen.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is very life like....I love the large screen and the vivid colors.

Sound Quality
The sound is not that good when I go on the internet to watch Netflix. I have to turn the TV volume up to 68.

The TV is overused in my home. We have 5 kids and they all use the TV for games, internet, and basic TV watching. The screen is constantly swiveled to plug the many game systems that my family owns. The durability is amazing. I cannot tell you how man handled the TV is day by day. I could not ask for a better TV.

The design is modern and matches my decor. The slim TV leaves more space in my living room than the traditional TV.

I love the many functions the TV has to offer. Internet surfing, wifi capability, apps, and TV functions.

A great Long lasting tv!

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

I have this tv its great and i love the picture quality in it. I love how it is smooth and the color just pops! I have never had any trouble vs. buying other tv's that went out in weeks or months after paying 100's for them and not having to fix them for cheap . We've had this tv for 2 years and never have had a problem from it.

Picture Quality
Color is amazing the picture is great!

Sound Quality
The sound is great you can have it on 20 and it still sounds like a great pitch. Its never to loud and never to low without me setting it on one or the other. you can even hear background noises of a show great Ex: birds chirping etc...

I have never had an issue with it but i've never done much to have an issue from it

I love the design its slim easy to carry and not to heavy

I have never had problems out of the performance of this tv.

Great TV

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

Sound - depth & loudness - is an issue. Easy to set up initially for both internet access and incorporate my existing sound system. Very light weight - making it easy to attach to either a wall bracket or to a table-top bracket.

Picture Quality
Several adjustment options - easy to make changes on the fly. I have found different setting for the subject I am viewing - for example, settings for a hockey game may be different than what I prefer when watching a movie.

Sound Quality
For me I needed my surround sound to enhance the sound from just the tv. But this was easily accomplished.

I've had the tv for almost 2 yrs now - it has worked well and has not had any quality or durability issues to date.

My biggest compliant (observation) is that the sound/speakers that are a part of this tv are weak. Very common with all of these types of tv's based upon speaking to others with similar types - not necessarily limited to Samsung.

• Sound Quality:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Pineville, LA

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

I love Samsung flat screen TV's. I have three in my home. I would never buy another brand. If you are looking for a new TV this is the one you need. I really find Samsung TVs to be outstanding and the prices are very competitive. For my rooms the 46 inch ones are just right. I also have a 32 inch Samsung in my Bedroom that I really enjoy watching.

Great LED TV

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

This is my second hdtv purchase. My first HDTV purchase was a samsung also, but it was an LCD tv. I finally made the jump to LED to see the difference and i'm glad I did. I wouldn't say the picture quality alone was the reason to make the switch, but also the size of the tv. Its super slim and barely takes up any space aside from the fact that its a 46 inch tv. I've hooked this up to my xbox and my games have never looked better. I also hooked up this tv to my computer and used it as a monitor for a while. The only real complaint I have is about the sound quality. Although, most tv's have poor sound quality and thats why you should be using a sound system. Unfortunately I don't have a surround sound system and the tv speakers aren't that great.

• Sound Quality:

Ultra-Slim and Bezel: One of the most important features I want.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

It's really thin, has a small bezel and looks great.

very good quality

It's really thin and looks great.

I love this TV because I feel like Samsung was thinking of people just like me. People who want high quality at a reasonable price. This TV does its job very well -- you will not be disappointed.

• Sound Quality:

The best TV I have ever owned!

from Saint Peter, MN

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

My review is for the model that came just after, the ES6100.

The GOOD:
* Great picture quality
* Low power usage
* Plenty of apps
* Easy to use

The BAD:
* Sound can be too loud or too quiet depending on the program/device you're using
* When using Netflix, TV sometimes restarts itself randomly or freezes

To clarify things, let's start with the bad aspects.

The sound quality isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. The problem is certain programs on TV or Netflix will seem rather loud and you will turn down the volume slightly, only to have it be too quiet and hard to hear! This probably has more to do with the programs themselves, and I notice it more on Netflix than anything else. Just watch out for this when others in your household are sleeping or when your favorite part of a movie comes up.

As for the good:

My favorite aspect of this TV is the power usage. Since it is LED, it uses a lot less power than you might think. The manual usually details the average cost, and it depends on a lot of factors, but it makes me feel a lot better about spending time watching TV!

The picture quality I can’t say much about, because it’s an HD TV, and thus the picture quality is great.

As for the apps, it’s very handy to have Netflix, Pandora Radio, YouTube, etc. on the SmartTV menu. I like not having to plug my Wii into the TV anymore to stream Netflix, and being able to listen to my Pandora station when I’m cleaning or lounging around doing other things.

You'll definitely be happy with this TV!

Great quality

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about Samsung 46" Slim LED HDTV:

We purchased this for christmas and we love it. We upgraded from a tube tv and the difference is amazing. It was fairly affordable when compared to other flat screen tvs. Lightweight and was easy to set up. Using a simple microfiber cloth we are able to keep any smudges off of it. We had considered a larger tv but with a smaller family room we are happy with this size.

Sound Quality
We defiantly would like to get speakers to go with this tv