Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
HPT4264
Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV

one of the best pictures we've seen

from Granite Falls, NC

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

We have been researching and looking at flat screen tvs and think that samsung is one of the best.  We have the 42 inch and love it.  We are planning to replace other tvs in home with samsung as well.  We have had several friends see our tv and go out to buy one for themselves.

Samsung - HP-T4264 42 in. tv was the best money ever spent!

from Mc Kean, PA

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

The Samsung HDTV is great for watching movies, tv, or playing online. It has a great picture. I researched many tvs before deciding on this brand. i checked out every aspect of others and nothing seemed to compare..boy was I right. I would say it is definately worth the money! Remember to always check the pixels out when deciding to buy a tv. I keep this tv in my bedroom and it is the perfect size for my space. All my friends and family are extremely jealous because it was such a great buy. i am a member of an online movie renting company and it seems to go hand in hand with the tv. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to buy a new tv.

This set will fill all needs

from Green Valley, AZ

Comments about Samsung 42 in. Plasma TV:

**I checked for many sets but finally settled on this model and I couldn't be happier.**

**While it isn't 1080p you won't be able to tell.....the 720p format does as much as you could possibly ask......the colors are a bit too colorful but all one has to do is change the setting to standard......I'm sure if you're watching things like the Rose Bowl parade you'd want the vivid setting but the standard certainly fills my needs.**

**I love the swivel base and the inputs allow for everything you'd need to add extra items especially the stereo system.  The sound itself is quite pleasing.  Check your pricing at several different sites as the charges do vary considerably.  The shipping box is the easiest to unpack that I've ever seen.......two knobs turned and the top lifts off.......that's it.  I hope this helps anyone searching for a very satisfying 42" screen.**