Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN40C5000
Samsung 40 in. LED TV

Samsung 40 in. LED TV

Outstanding television i have seen ever

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

This is my first Television. I am really proud to have it in my living room. Its dazzling display of colors, clear picture quality and stunning sound makes it one of the best tvs i have seen. I definitely say this is one among the best tvs available in the market. Its LED backlight clarity is definitely adjusts with the room lighting. Its 1080p Full HD picture is the top in the market. I should tell about the sound clarity of the television too. Its crystal clear and not annoying to your ears. ITs stunning speed of channel switching and processer speed is also added value/ Over all i m satisfied with this television too much, than i expected and purchased it. I will recommond this television without any doubt to all..

Recently purchased

from Williamsport, PA

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

My husband and I recently purchased this tv from Bestbuy and for the most part we love it. The only problem we have had with it is that frequent gaming screens have left very subtle pictures burned into the screen. Luckily you can only see it when the screen is completely white. I give this product four stars because for the most part we are very pleased with it.

The price was good, so we bought the Samsung

from Vista, CA

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

Pretty average, really. This Samsung works well as an extra TV in the guest room, but I wouldn't use it as our main form for viewing. Sometimes the speakers lose sound during movies, the higher and lower ranges. You also need to sit within a certain area to see the scrrens full range of color. The price was pretty good, though.

I would consider it average in quality.

An Average product

from Plainsboro, NJ

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

I wouldnt rate this product as an amazing piece.Its just plain regular TV but probably for the Brand name we might have to be a bit inclined but am dissapointed to see such a product from "Samsung"..

wouldnt suggest this item.

Samsung HD Flatscreen - Quality and Indurance

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

I am extremely pleased with my choice to purchase a Samsung flatscreen.  It was easy to install and easy to set up.  The picture quality is wonderful, as well as the sound.  I now am now a favorite among my friends for a girls movie night (renting DVDs or Bluerays).  Thank you Samsung!

Samsung 40 inch LCD HDTV

from Walnut Creek, CA

Folks-

I have shopped for the best LCD HDTV in the 40 inch range for wuite awhile. Samsung is hands down the best choice out there. The picture is more crisp than any competitors. I have done sise by side comparisons with Toshiba, Mitsubishi,LG ETC. and I always come back to the Samsung. Set up is easy. The sound quality more than adequate and the picture is clear,crisp and makes you feel like your ine set itself. You won't be dissapomited.

Samsung products are great

from West Salem, WI

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

I been using Samsung products for a long time, and i found that it is better than almost all other brands.

I recommend it, and i will keep using it untill i find a competitive brand, which i highly doubt it for the near future.

Best-Bang-For-Your-Buck Samsung - UN40C5000 TV

from Tillamook, OR

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

So, you are in the market for a new flat screen HDTV to entertain yourself and your family. The question is which flat screen TV you should buy? There are a number of options. One of the best is the Samsung UN40C5000 40-Inch 1080p LED HDTV. You cannot go wrong with this sleek, mean entertainment machine. The Samsung LED 1080p TV is sure to be the center of your stage.

i got mine and i love it i had mine for 2 yrs and it has not disappointed me  and ass you can seeI love my tvgreat features is very easy to installed it. I compared this tv with another's in the market and this tv just blow them. This tv is unique. I really recommended it... If you decided to buy it you will not be disappointed on thiBuilt-in speakers, Bright display, Realistic color, Lightweight, lots of input choices.s product.Impressive picture clarity! Colors are true to life as well as being vibrant. Dialogue is clear and easy to understand. I am glad that we made this purchase.if you don't believe me buy one yourself you will not be diapointment i was not

Wonderful

from Danville, VA

Comments about Samsung 40 in. LED TV:

My husband and I purchased a  samsung tv recently. We love it beside the fact that it glares really bad and also i dont like the button setup on the tv. I always seem to hit the channel button instead of the off button other than that this is a pretty good tv just dont put it in front of a window.