Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN32C5000
Samsung 32 in. LED TV

Great TV for the Money and a Trusted Brand

We bought this Samsung television for a bedroom in our home as our other television was one of the old clunky types and we wanted one for the wall. The reason I picked a Samsung is because I have had this brand in the past and it always has been a quality product. The picture is clear and bright and the colors are vibrant. It has a great sound quality on high or on low. It looks great on the wall with the modern sleek design that it has and it is easy to use as well. It is the perfect size for a bedroom at 32 inches, not too big and not too small and can be easily seen in all parts of the room. Samsung is durable as well and this one has had no problem to date. I love the Samsung brand as it always delivers a quality product. No matter what you watch you will not be disappointed with the sound or the clarity of the picture. I definitely recommend this television for any room in the house. It is a well made television that is easy to use.

New Egypt, NJ

true

A nice size for a living room without being to intrusive

Loving it, can see a lot more detail in football games, Movies are so sharp and easy to see and share. The kids are really loving it for video games. Picture Quality Picture is sharp and clear. A little blur with some movement but barely noticeable. An absolute pleasure to watch. Can view easily from many positions in the living room, so no matter where you sit you can see the movie or show Sound Quality Excellent sound quality. Clear stereo sound picks up even small subtleties in movies. Durability Don't really know, only had it 2 weeks. Seems easy to clean, but that is all I know about its duraility. Design Very small frame around screen gives optimal picture in this amount of space. Nothing distracts your attention from the screen. Performance Works great so far with cable, a Wii console, and a Roku for movie streaming. Picture is a great size and very clear. The kids are loving playing video games on it. And I am enjoying football viewing so much more than before on my old square screen TV.

Bridgeton, NJ

Much better than Vizio

We actually purchased a Vizio first because they were out of this one, and ended up taking it back the same night and waiting for this to be back in stock(3 days), the picture on the Vizio was fuzzy no matter what we did. With this, The picture is much clearer, and it is the perfect size to sit on our TV stand. The modes for sound and color are really user friendly and it didn't take long to set up. It works great viewing TV or Playing video games, even streaming Netflix via PS3. Clear picture, great modes, great value for the price(we got it on sale). Definitely will stick with Samsung, love the way they last, and how clear the picture is. Sound Quality I love that it has several different modes, Standard is awesome, but when I am watching tv late night when everyone is sleeping, clear voice brings the voices forward and the sound effects quieter, and I don't have to keep turning it up and down according to scene. Durability We have only had this for about 3 months, but the last Samsung I had lasted 20 yrs!

Fresno, CA

love it!

Great tv! Love the smart features. I really like that there is a Netflix button on the remote. I do wish that there was a way to easily run the sleep timer when in Netflix or Pandora modes...the only way to do it is to go to tv mode, set the sleep timer then return to Netflix or Pandora and then have the sleep timer run. Performance My only complaint is that the wifi is a little slow on the tv. We don't have cable so it has to run off of our router which can run a little slow.

Great TV from Trusted Brand

I am glad that I chose Samsung over the other brands. They have made me a believer that they are the best electronics company around. I love this flat screen! Picture Quality The picture quality is really good. This is as crystal clear as a television can come. I have a blu-ray player and this television really makes the picture come to life. Sound Quality I love the high quality sound you get with this television. There's no need to go out and buy external speakers because these speakers are as good as it gets in my opinion. Durability I haven't experienced any kind of problems with durability. This is a very well built television from a brand that you can completely trust. Design I love how sleek this television looks. It has become the focal point of my living room and that's exactly what I was going for when I purchased it. Performance Great performance. I have gotten everything I wanted and more. Great picture and great sound.

Amazing TV

Needed a television for the bedroom, and since we have a large Samsung in the living room, we knew that we would get another Samsung for the bedroom. I have become a real Samsung fan. I didn't realize how many Samsung products I actually had, but the quality is great. Picture Quality Samsung has a great picture. I just love this television. It is great when watching HD. Sound Quality I'm used to surround sound in the living room, so it seems a little off, but my husband says it is fine, and I'm hard of hearing. Durability I've had it for a year and a half, and look forward to having it for many years. Just like our other Samsung products. We have plenty of those. Our phones, tablets, washer, dryer and refrigerator are all Samsung products. Design It is is a flat screen television. They all look alike. Large and flat. Performance Great performance from this television. Great picture. I absolutely love it. We will have to replace the television in the guest room soon, and you can bet it will be a Samsung product.

true

Love Samsung, but not as Happy with this....

When the 32 inch Tv's came out a few years back, I couldn't wait to get mine! Wow, the price difference of waiting should have been enough to make me wait but having a 25 foot bedroom- I was tired of a being so close to other models. A friend of mine owns a pawn shop ad gets new, not used products in all the time and left me know about the Samsung model. I was thrilled, especially owning other Samsung products over the years and always being happy with their performance and quality. After getting hooked up and settled in, all the "hoopla" I was expecting went right out the door. Sad to low coloring, lighting, the screen seemed soft, and the sound got real garbled if going to high. What a disappointment. Picture Quality pixels not real fine, not good for dark movies or sports Sound Quality good as long as not turning up the volume very high Durability so far so good after 3 years Design seems top of the line Performance disappointed on many levels here

Martinsburg, WV

true

Good value for the money - can't beat the overall value

you will NOT find a better television for the money in this price range! It beats all other brands hands down! Picture Quality It makes you feel like you are at the actual game, sitting in stands or behind home plate! Sound Quality It has theater quality sound. Design This TV is obviously made with the sports enthusiast in mind! Performance Hard to beat the overall quality of this television for the money

Groveland, MA

Great Tv

We've had this TV for a while now and the picture is beautiful....The sound is great, even if you have it on very low, which I do often. I sometimes have to watch it from a side and even then the picture is so nice that you can enjoy the entire show..The design would fit in any room, I really love it. I have had absolutely no problems with it...would definitely recommend.

Jefferson, NH

Worth every penny

Most of our TV's in the past have been hand me downs, or cheap televisions that we bought on sale. This was our first major television purchase, and it wasn't made without doing a lot of research first. For starters, this TV has an amazing picture. It's so crisp and clear, you get lost in what you're watching. The first movie we watched on the Samsung was Avatar, and the color was incredible and vibrant. I love that the television is HDMI compatible, and it has not one, but two connectors. We can watch a DVD from our DVD player, or a Blu Ray through our gaming system without having to juggle a bunch of cords, or unplug one thing to plug in another. The sound quality is also impressive. We did add a surround system to further enhance our movie and gaming experiences, but this tv on it's own has a nice, clean sound quality. I don't really have anything bad to say about the Samsung 46" LED TV. We've had it for about a year now, and we have no regrets. It's a very reasonably priced television that offers far more quality than it's price tag shows.

Samsung 32 in. LED TV