Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN32C5000
Samsung 32 in. LED TV

Samsung 32 in. LED TV

Samsung Picture Quality is Gorgeous!

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LED TV:

I have been loyal to Samsung ever since I purchased a 55" LCD from them last year.  The picture quality of Samsung TV's simply cannot be beat.  This TV is no different from any other Samsung, it's absolutely gorgeous.  The picture is amazingly vivid and the color is brilliant.  The form factor is very sleek and goes well in my living room.  It's quite thin and light as well.  The TV is big enough that it can fill a small living room but also a decent size for a bedroom.  The initial setup of the tv was very easy. The picture and color is great on this set and the USB port is excellent for playing MKV files off a external hard drive.

Though the picture is top notch, there are a few issues with the unit itself.  ONce in a while, the signal disappears and channels are no longer displayed.  I'm unsure as to whether this is a Samsung or Verizon issue.

All in all this is a great television and I am very happy with my purchase.  I will always buy from Samsung as I'm convinced their picture quality is simply the best.

Theres alot better out there.

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LED TV:

Well where to start. The Samsung 32" LED HDTV is not exactly what it claims to be. Not only is it pricey, but it is also faulty, and falsely advertised. The Tv's are very expensive for the type of services they offer and the quality picture, and the quality of the TV itself stink. I own a Phillips TV also and the samsung couldnt hold my Phillips jockstrap to put it lightly. I have had several problems with my samsung tv and am actually in the process of trying to get a refund for it or sell it to someone else cheap. I have had problems with the picture and, the remote, and  the buttons. I would not recommend someone buying this tv and buyer beware I would say. Although you can make your own assumptions and learn by your own mistakes I would strongly recommend buying any brand HDTV other than samsung, because honestly it will save you time, energy, and money if you listen to me and take my advice. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!