Other Flat Screen TVs:

Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

Super

from Usa

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Great Sound Quality
  • LED-backlit

Cons

• Glare

• Bedroom
  • Video Games

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

It's the best TV screens I would like to thank them for this and I am very happy I've tried a sample of it and would like to advise my friends to buy an eye for an experiment

• Was this a gift?:

I love this Samsung TV!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

The Samsung LN32B540P8D is an LCD HDTV that features 720p high definition resolution, a 60,000:1 contrast ratio, and has superior contrast controls. It has three HDMI connections that allows you to connection DVD and Blueray players, or gaming consoles. It has cable input, HD cable input, and computer interface as well, so you can use this TV as a computer monitor. It has two 10-watt speakers; SRS TruSurround HD, 3 HDMI, 2 component video, composite, PC, USB, RS232C, The Dimensions (with the stand) are: 8.7"l x 31.5"w x 22.1"h, weighing 26 pounds.

I use it as both a television and as my secondary computer monitor for playing on-line MMORGP games. The HDMI connection to my DVR box has made viewing movies a much more intense experience. The video quality of games (both on-line and off) has improved for me quite a bit.

This Samsung model is inexpensive, easy to maintain, and well worth the financial investment. I cannot recommend it more highly.