Other Flat Screen TVs:

Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

Pros

Cons

Its a Great Television

We bought this TV about 2 years ago and its one of the good buys. The only thing is now when I see the prices its cheaper than what we bought it for but then thats what happens. The TV is equipped with HDMI . WHich is certainly a plus. The first time we did see High definition TV my husband went beserk seeing the difference in the quality. The images are sharper and much better. So it does make a big Difference.You just need an HDMI cable which can be put to your DVD player.

The video and sound quality are great. Its not like you have a home theatre or something but still its very good. The remote control is easy to understand and manover. There is a USB port so you can play slideshot of your favourite photos. I used it at our party and it was fun.

What I did not like was the fact that a 32 in tv is kind of small for a drawing room. So if you are planning to get it for a bed room it will be great otherwise go for a bigger TV. We are planning to get a bigger one.

When we bought it and most of you will also realize when you go to stores. When TV are kept side by side you can really tell the diffrenece in the quality of picture and this one ceratainly won us. The other good option is sony but trust me Samsung has its own advantages. Its a very good company.

This TV is also HDTV ready so you can watch high definition TV. Also its swirls so you can move the screen. So when we are dinning we usually swirl it around to watch TV. I like that a lot about this TV. Its a good buy is all I can say.

Samsung 32 Inch TV ok for price

I bought this a few years ago and have really enjoyed the tv.  Overall, however, it is an "ok" purchase and I have had a few troubles with the many hours I have played it.

One thing I did notice is the contrast ratio.  This tv has a substantially higher ratio than others, but it is because it does a fluctuating contrast.  I actually have found the fluctuating contrast annoying in movies, especially when scenes switch from dark to light quickly.  I can see the video switching back and forth.  However, there is a setting on the tv that allows you to turn that option off and once I did that the tv has been great.

My only other concern with the tv is it sometimes goes slow in chaning between channels.  A couple seconds to switch and see the channel between each switch.  It's not horrific, but it can definitely take longer if you aren't switching channels via a cable box or vcr/dvd combo set.

Lastly, the sound coming out of the tv is just not sufficient.  I ended up buying a surround sound system because as soon as I had friends over (with minimal quiet talking) and it would get to a scene in the video that had just dialogue, it was nearly impossible to hear it even cranked up.

In terms of the actual tv video...great.  After messing with a few setting, I have really enjoyed the crispness of the video and really enjoy my tv experience on it (especially now with surround sound).

Also, it has lots of plugins for component, hdmi, and avi, which I really appreciated as well.

Overall, maybe a 6.5 out of 10.

Good TV

from New York, NY

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I bought this Samsung 32" TV to replace a similar product (also a Samsung 32"). In general its a good product; good sound, good picture quality. What I dislike about it is that, unlike its predecessor, it does not swivel on its base. Other than that, its a good, sturdy product.

Would I buy it again? Honestly, I don't know. I made my decision very quickly and went with the successor to what I had. I actually think the other one was better, but who knew at the time. That having been said, if the biggest complaint I have is that the base does not turn, then its probably fair to say that its a good TV.

My guess is that I will not have to buy another TV for several years; when I do I will certainly consider Samsung as a viable possibility

Sound Quality
Sound quality is good; I can usually keep it on 12-14 and hear just fine

I've had it 2 1/2 years....and not a problem yet

Base does not swivel; other than that, its a basic, functional design

Great Picture; great tv!

from Woodville, OH

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

We originially wanted a different tv that they were out of in store, so we settled for this one, but I am glad we did. At first it took a little while to get used to this tv, as it was our first LCD flat screen, but now that we have it, we can tell a huge difference on other tvs. It is nice to be able to watch Blu-Rays and see difference in the picture quality. The picture quality is fantastic for this tv, and with a brand like Samsung, it's going to last a long time. I'm still not sure how to stretch the picture across the screen, but I'm sure if you are the least bit tech savy, you would be able to do that just fine. Sometimes we cannot see things in the very corners of the screen because of it, but I could read the instructions and I am sure they will let me know how to fix that. I am just not one for reading directions if I don't absolutely have to. The only issue is that the volume does not get as loud as I would like it sometimes when we have the fan running on the hot days of summer.

Great tv!

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

We've had this tv for almost 2 years now. We haven't had any problems with it. It has great quality. The sound is really good as well. It's easy to put up and was easy to hook up game systems to it. It has different settings so you can adjust it to what sounds better for you. Samsung is very well known and trusted brand so it was obvious that this tv wouldn't dissapoint. It is also very good for the price.

Great television

from Westfield, IN

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

This is one of the best televisions I have ever seen. My roommate has one and we keep it in the living room. It has such great quality that all I want to do is watch it! It is the perfect size for our decent sized living room. It sits flush against the fireplace and isn't too big or too small. The quality of the television is awesome. The picture quality is amazing, I can see everything so clearly. The sound is also great. I've had televisions before that the sound wasn't loud enough for this size room, but the speakers that came stock with this tv are really good! The durability has been good, but it hasn't gone through much. We haven't moved it; we purchased and mounted it and it hasn't had to be moved.

very happy

from Augusta, NJ

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

We bought this 32" Samsung for our bedroom, which has a "sitting room" off to the side, and that is where we put it. So it's not exactly close to our bed, but the screen is large enough to see the very clear picture from far away and the sound is good enough to hear. We waited until it was very on sale to get it, and am glad it didn't cost an arm and a leg, I think it was a great deal for what we paid. We are most likely going to move it to our office and purchase a larger one for the bedroom, but it is nothing against the TV, just the size of the room. Our replacement will definitely be a Samsung again, just slightly larger. We only buy Samsungs and have been extremely pleased with every purchase, I highly recommend!

Picture Quality
very clear

Sound Quality
clear

has lasted a few years, doesn't smudge, etc. when cleaned

very sleek looking

overall, very please

great tv

from La Puente, CA

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

This is a really great Samsung HDTV for the price. I remember reading that there is no noticeable difference between a 1080P vs. 720P with HDTV's under 40". I found this to be true with a 32" HDTV. It honestly looks like a 1080P HDTV. Samsung has the best picture quality on the market today. There are a few less expensive brands available but, to me it was worth getting a Samsung that gets much more consistent good user reviews. The blacks are a deep black and the colors are brilliant. The sound is very good. No need to hook-up external speakers to it. Love the thin bezel on it as well. I use this 32" for my bedroom. Its the perfect size, doesn't take up much space.

This Samsung TV has excellent picture and OK sound

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I've had this Samsung HD TV for almost a year now and I am very happy with my purchase. It hasn't changed a bit. The picture quality is stunning. It was a bit too bright for me at first, but there are a lot of adjustable options for clarity and brightness in the menu.

I don't use the 'gamer function' on it, but I tried it once for playing video games and I didn't see much of a difference. I thought the graphics might have been a bit smoother, but it was hard to tell for me. Maybe this is better on other games?

The one complaint I'd have is that the sound isn't absolutely fantastic. It's doable. The sound comes out the sides, and I have my TV encased in a hole in the wall, so it sounds a bit off. At first, I had it hooked up to an old stereo unit of mine and that helped a lot, but then one of the speakers got fuzzy so I'm left with the TV's original speakers now. It's doable, just don't expect theatrical quality BOSE stuff.

• Sound Quality:

Glad I camped out for this TV!

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I purchased this Samsung tv on Black Friday and I was cold and very tired but I made a great choice. I am so satisfied with the great quality of the picture on this tv.I actually did not have it hooked up for hi def for the 1st couple of months and the picture was very good.Now that I have hi def cable equiptment hooked up it is even better.

Great television at a great price - Samsung 32 in tv

from Tonganoxie, KS

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

This Samsung 32 inch television (LN32c450) is a great television at a great price.  I have it mounted in my bedroon, and could not be happier with it's performance.  The blacks are great, the controls are intuitive.  I have a blu-ray, dvd recorder, non-high definition cable box, and WD media player connected.  The HD inputs are great, the non-HD equipment is noticibly worse, as you'd expect.  I haven't found the speakers to be a problem in my modestly-sized bedroom.  The only thing that I would change about the television is I would like to see more HDMI ports, and maybe a couple on the side as opposed to the back.  I like the controls available to change the sound (such as "movie" and "clear voice").  All in all, this is a great television and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a modestly-sized television at a great price.  Last I checked, Crutchfield had these at a reasonable price, and with their excellent customer service, you cannot go wrong.

Great TV

from Central Jersey, NJ

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

Samsamung is the best in LCD TV's & monitors. They have best quality video. They deliver good sound & it does not hurt your eyes. Before buying samsung i had a sony tv, but this one is the best. Samsung products have improved so much that sony is left far behing....Bingooo...