Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
LNT3253H
Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

Samsung 32 in. LCD TV

Pros

• Great picture quality (3)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual user (3)

Watching Your Future

from Manchester, IA

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Great Picture Quality

Cons

• Poor Sound Quality

• Wall Mounting

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

If you are looking for the perfect tv, it's here to impress you. The Samsung LCD TV is 32 inches of pure excitement making it competitive and intriguing to customers. This tv is meant for anyone who is single or even families wanting to have a movie night. Not only is a tv a source of insight for current news, new movies, or the big game. Already have a tv in the living room? Well, just think about yourself for a second and what you deserve. A mounted tv on your bedroom wall waiting for you to come home and soak in the evening news. A tv is something that can aide in your relaxation and time off from life. Why not have something that can bring you everything you want at the end of the day. My past tv was a sharp which had a glare and a static sound when I would turn up the volume. One evening at a friends place is what chance my experience. CMT was playing that night and it was like walking down center isle looking at Carrie Underwood singing Jesus take The Wheel. The reason I purchased this Samsung tv was due to its clear picture and sound quality. When watching this tv you will actually fill like your there as the sound and picture draw your attention in. The high pixels create a crystal clear image that seems so pure like a camera. When watching tv its important to think about quality and satisfaction like being able to see your favorite team playing and get the win. One draw back to this tv is when using a USB cord for netflix or your computer is that it takes some extra time the picture to focus since you are streaming from another source. I see this being related the internet and wifi connections. When just watching shows within your channel package there's no problem with the image quality at all. Tv's have made a huge improvement since the early 2000's and you can't go wrong but why settle from the best. Choose with confidence on this one and never look back.

• Was this a gift?:

I would buy this product again and again" "Too much whiz and

Profile Image

from algeria

About Me Casual User

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
  • Best looking TV out there
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality

• Movies
    • Video Games
    • Wall Mounting

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I would buy this product again and again"
    "Too much whiz and not enough bang"

great choice

from California

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Best looking TV out there
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Energy Efficient
    • Good Remote Control
    • Great Picture Quality
    • Great Sound Quality

• Home
      • Movies
      • Video Games

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

We chose this TV as a family. We wanted one that wasn't too big and was at the best price we could get it. We were very satisfied with this tv. It fit well for our apartment. It has been reliable and we haven't had any issues. The look is perfect. The sounds are great. The color is crisp. At our current apartment that is now smaller it still fits our current place.

I love my TV!

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I have owned my Samsung 32 in. LCD TV for about 6 years now and it is still in great shape and working with no problems. I plan to buy another one soon but much bigger. What I like most about my Samsung TV is the picture quality. The picture quality is so clear it looks like you watching HD TV all the time. When playing video games on my TV the picture quality is crystal clear. I have learned over the years from seeing others TVs that Samsung has got the best picture quality. The sound quality is great also. With having my TV for 6 years I thought I would witness some sound issues but I have not yet. One of my favorite things about the TV is how I can swivel the TV. I can turn it to the left or the right to fit my position comfortably. The design is great and the durability is good. TV is easy to move and clean. Samsung is the only brand TV I will buy again. They are overall a great TV.

• Picture Quality:
      • Sound Quality:

the Samsung - LN-T3253H Television is all around amazing!

from Toulon, IL

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I absolutely love my Ln t3253h tv.    It has amazing sound and picture.     I have reccomended it to everyone i know.     I see no reason in not buying it.      It is awsome for movies and for gaming.    I personally own 2.

never had a call

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

I worked for the Customer service for Samsung. I can say i have never had a bad phone call for this model. I have this model now and LOVE IT!!!!!! I recommend this as one of the LCD TV to buy if looking for something affordable on a budget. It does fit most anywhere you want to put it.

Awesome picture

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

Without a doubt the best LCD 32inch on the market.  With directv new hd channels I'm in heaven.  I watched Blood Diamond the other night on HBO and was blown away by the picture quality, I guess I have to give some credit to directv for thier excellent HD PQ.

the samsung does have a clean picture

from Garland, NC

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

the  Sansung  has a  fairly  clean  picture and  good sound  but   i  still  beleve  the sony  is a  better   Tv.. and shows a  lot  better  picture  it also  has a  clear  picture  and  the prices  agange  is a  bad deal  ether

My Samsung LCD...love at first sight!!

from Hershey, PA

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

This is my first LCD and i just love it!! The picture is clear the sound is crisp .You can even rotate the LCD's moniter and thats a plus point if you dont have it mounted on a wall.Honeslty i can't think of anything thats wrong with it.The LCD looked great at the store where we bought it and even better when we were watching all the movies and tv shows in house. We love having movie nights at our house and we enjoy watching the movies on our LCD.

Samsung LN T3253H TV

from Laguna Hills, CA

Comments about Samsung 32 in. LCD TV:

Samsung TV is nice. Works well in my garage.Everyday when i come from work its always there. There is nothing better then coming home to tv that has amazing picture quality. I am currently thinking about buying  another one. Very amazing product. If you have the money buy it just cause its a must have in the house if you are a guy.