Other Flat Screen TVs:
LNT3253H

god

beedenbostel

Watching Your Future

If you are looking for the perfect tv, it's here to impress you. The Samsung LCD TV is 32 inches of pure excitement making it competitive and intriguing to customers. This tv is meant for anyone who is single or even families wanting to have a movie night. Not only is a tv a source of insight for current news, new movies, or the big game. Already have a tv in the living room? Well, just think about yourself for a second and what you deserve. A mounted tv on your bedroom wall waiting for you to come home and soak in the evening news. A tv is something that can aide in your relaxation and time off from life. Why not have something that can bring you everything you want at the end of the day. My past tv was a sharp which had a glare and a static sound when I would turn up the volume. One evening at a friends place is what chance my experience. CMT was playing that night and it was like walking down center isle looking at Carrie Underwood singing Jesus take The Wheel. The reason I purchased this Samsung tv was due to its clear picture and sound quality. When watching this tv you will actually fill like your there as the sound and picture draw your attention in. The high pixels create a crystal clear image that seems so pure like a camera. When watching tv its important to think about quality and satisfaction like being able to see your favorite team playing and get the win. One draw back to this tv is when using a USB cord for netflix or your computer is that it takes some extra time the picture to focus since you are streaming from another source. I see this being related the internet and wifi connections. When just watching shows within your channel package there's no problem with the image quality at all. Tv's have made a huge improvement since the early 2000's and you can't go wrong but why settle from the best. Choose with confidence on this one and never look back.

Manchester, IA

true

I would buy this product again and again" "Too much whiz and

I would buy this product again and again" "Too much whiz and not enough bang"

algeria

great choice

We chose this TV as a family. We wanted one that wasn't too big and was at the best price we could get it. We were very satisfied with this tv. It fit well for our apartment. It has been reliable and we haven't had any issues. The look is perfect. The sounds are great. The color is crisp. At our current apartment that is now smaller it still fits our current place.

null

I love my TV!

I have owned my Samsung 32 in. LCD TV for about 6 years now and it is still in great shape and working with no problems. I plan to buy another one soon but much bigger. What I like most about my Samsung TV is the picture quality. The picture quality is so clear it looks like you watching HD TV all the time. When playing video games on my TV the picture quality is crystal clear. I have learned over the years from seeing others TVs that Samsung has got the best picture quality. The sound quality is great also. With having my TV for 6 years I thought I would witness some sound issues but I have not yet. One of my favorite things about the TV is how I can swivel the TV. I can turn it to the left or the right to fit my position comfortably. The design is great and the durability is good. TV is easy to move and clean. Samsung is the only brand TV I will buy again. They are overall a great TV.

USA

true

the Samsung - LN-T3253H Television is all around amazing!

I absolutely love my Ln t3253h tv.    It has amazing sound and picture.     I have reccomended it to everyone i know.     I see no reason in not buying it.      It is awsome for movies and for gaming.    I personally own 2.

Toulon, IL

never had a call

I worked for the Customer service for Samsung. I can say i have never had a bad phone call for this model. I have this model now and LOVE IT!!!!!! I recommend this as one of the LCD TV to buy if looking for something affordable on a budget. It does fit most anywhere you want to put it.

Ocala, FL

Awesome picture

Without a doubt the best LCD 32inch on the market.  With directv new hd channels I'm in heaven.  I watched Blood Diamond the other night on HBO and was blown away by the picture quality, I guess I have to give some credit to directv for thier excellent HD PQ.

Staten Island, NY

DON'T KEEP IT ON ALL DAY

k i loved my hdtv did everything from it, used it as monitor for my pc or extended it with my other monitor. saw it when i was picking one out and was like ohhh yeah this one is the one. in long run it broke in less then 2years from my extensive use of it, still dunno what happen but the panel broke and when u take it to the repair shop they say it's part that is not fixable is the panel cause it more expensive to fix then to buy new one><  so i was out 800bucks but it makes a great paper weight now. all in all though i did keep it on everyday for 16-20hrs, if that is a good excuse for a tv to break. still i love my hdtv they rock.

Toms River, NJ

false

Beautiful resoultion.

When I was in the market to buy a flat screen for a small bedroom, I had tried to do all the research on specs and pricing for all the tvs out there. It was pretty tough since I wanted to buy a TV that had good resolution, good sound, and a good size. At the time, I had heard that Samsung had a good line of flat screens and the price was also good for the quality that I could get. I've owned Sonys before, but decided to take the plunge to get a Samsung instead this time. The TV so far has been projecting great sound and resolution quality. It is the perfect size for me because I didn't want a TV that dominated my whole dresser. The one negative thing that I have to say about this TV is the digitized sound quality on some connections to the cable for some channels. For example, the tv has connection problems with the abc channel. Whenever I watch shows on that channel, the sound would sometimes go off the air and sound like it was underwater which ruined my whole viewing and sound experience for that channel. I still can't figure out why it only does it for that channel, but that is the only thing I have found wrong with this tv. Overall, it projects a great picture, lots of ports, and has a beautiful sleek design.

Loma Linda, CA