4.9
Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN32EH5000FXZA
Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000

Summary

Samsung 32" Class LED HDTV 1080p for Quality Movie and Picture Viewing with Smart Sound

Upgrade your home entertainment experience with the Samsung 32 Inch Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV UN32EH5000. Bring your movies to life with Wide Color Enhancer for more vibrant colors highlighting subtle details and tones. This 1080p HD TV presents realistic images showcasing life-like texture and detail. Enjoy twice the resolution of other HD TVs! With a Clear Motion Rate of 120, this TV is adept at displaying objects in motion without losing picture quality.

Experience theater-like sound with the Samsung 32" Class LED HDTV 1080p. Listen to music and watch movies with HD sound-the way they were meant to be experienced. Dolby® Digital Plus/Dolby® Pulse optimizes sound quality from any source and SRS TheaterSound HD creates a simulated surround sound experience so you can get swept away with your favorite programs. View movies and pictures right from a USB drive or from your PC, smartphone or tablet. The slim profile of this LED TV adds to your home theater experience-get away from it all, right in your living room.

Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000

4.9

Pros

Cons

Great TV for the Money and a Trusted Brand

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

We bought this Samsung television for a bedroom in our home as our other television was one of the old clunky types and we wanted one for the wall. The reason I picked a Samsung is because I have had this brand in the past and it always has been a quality product. The picture is clear and bright and the colors are vibrant. It has a great sound quality on high or on low. It looks great on the wall with the modern sleek design that it has and it is easy to use as well. It is the perfect size for a bedroom at 32 inches, not too big and not too small and can be easily seen in all parts of the room. Samsung is durable as well and this one has had no problem to date. I love the Samsung brand as it always delivers a quality product. No matter what you watch you will not be disappointed with the sound or the clarity of the picture. I definitely recommend this television for any room in the house. It is a well made television that is easy to use.

• Sound Quality:

A nice size for a living room without being to intrusive

from Bridgeton, NJ

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

Loving it, can see a lot more detail in football games, Movies are so sharp and easy to see and share. The kids are really loving it for video games.

Picture Quality
Picture is sharp and clear. A little blur with some movement but barely noticeable. An absolute pleasure to watch. Can view easily from many positions in the living room, so no matter where you sit you can see the movie or show

Sound Quality
Excellent sound quality. Clear stereo sound picks up even small subtleties in movies.

Don't really know, only had it 2 weeks. Seems easy to clean, but that is all I know about its duraility.

Very small frame around screen gives optimal picture in this amount of space. Nothing distracts your attention from the screen.

Works great so far with cable, a Wii console, and a Roku for movie streaming. Picture is a great size and very clear. The kids are loving playing video games on it. And I am enjoying football viewing so much more than before on my old square screen TV.

Much better than Vizio

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

We actually purchased a Vizio first because they were out of this one, and ended up taking it back the same night and waiting for this to be back in stock(3 days), the picture on the Vizio was fuzzy no matter what we did. With this, The picture is much clearer, and it is the perfect size to sit on our TV stand. The modes for sound and color are really user friendly and it didn't take long to set up. It works great viewing TV or Playing video games, even streaming Netflix via PS3. Clear picture, great modes, great value for the price(we got it on sale). Definitely will stick with Samsung, love the way they last, and how clear the picture is.

Sound Quality
I love that it has several different modes, Standard is awesome, but when I am watching tv late night when everyone is sleeping, clear voice brings the voices forward and the sound effects quieter, and I don't have to keep turning it up and down according to scene.

We have only had this for about 3 months, but the last Samsung I had lasted 20 yrs!

love it!

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

Great tv! Love the smart features. I really like that there is a Netflix button on the remote. I do wish that there was a way to easily run the sleep timer when in Netflix or Pandora modes...the only way to do it is to go to tv mode, set the sleep timer then return to Netflix or Pandora and then have the sleep timer run.

My only complaint is that the wifi is a little slow on the tv. We don't have cable so it has to run off of our router which can run a little slow.

Great TV from Trusted Brand

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

I am glad that I chose Samsung over the other brands. They have made me a believer that they are the best electronics company around. I love this flat screen!

Picture Quality
The picture quality is really good. This is as crystal clear as a television can come. I have a blu-ray player and this television really makes the picture come to life.

Sound Quality
I love the high quality sound you get with this television. There's no need to go out and buy external speakers because these speakers are as good as it gets in my opinion.

I haven't experienced any kind of problems with durability. This is a very well built television from a brand that you can completely trust.

I love how sleek this television looks. It has become the focal point of my living room and that's exactly what I was going for when I purchased it.

Great performance. I have gotten everything I wanted and more. Great picture and great sound.

Amazing TV

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

Needed a television for the bedroom, and since we have a large Samsung in the living room, we knew that we would get another Samsung for the bedroom. I have become a real Samsung fan. I didn't realize how many Samsung products I actually had, but the quality is great.

Picture Quality
Samsung has a great picture. I just love this television. It is great when watching HD.

Sound Quality
I'm used to surround sound in the living room, so it seems a little off, but my husband says it is fine, and I'm hard of hearing.

I've had it for a year and a half, and look forward to having it for many years. Just like our other Samsung products. We have plenty of those. Our phones, tablets, washer, dryer and refrigerator are all Samsung products.

It is is a flat screen television. They all look alike. Large and flat.

Great performance from this television. Great picture. I absolutely love it. We will have to replace the television in the guest room soon, and you can bet it will be a Samsung product.

• Sound Quality:

Love Samsung, but not as Happy with this....

from Martinsburg, WV

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

When the 32 inch Tv's came out a few years back, I couldn't wait to get mine! Wow, the price difference of waiting should have been enough to make me wait but having a 25 foot bedroom- I was tired of a being so close to other models. A friend of mine owns a pawn shop ad gets new, not used products in all the time and left me know about the Samsung model. I was thrilled, especially owning other Samsung products over the years and always being happy with their performance and quality. After getting hooked up and settled in, all the "hoopla" I was expecting went right out the door. Sad to low coloring, lighting, the screen seemed soft, and the sound got real garbled if going to high. What a disappointment.

Picture Quality
pixels not real fine, not good for dark movies or sports

Sound Quality
good as long as not turning up the volume very high

so far so good after 3 years

seems top of the line

disappointed on many levels here

Great Tv

from Jefferson, NH

Comments about Samsung 32" Class 1080p LED HDTV - UN32EH5000:

We've had this TV for a while now and the picture is beautiful....The sound is great, even if you have it on very low, which I do often. I sometimes have to watch it from a side and even then the picture is so nice that you can enjoy the entire show..The design would fit in any room, I really love it. I have had absolutely no problems with it...would definitely recommend.