Other Microwave Ovens:
Samsung
SMH1816W
Samsung 30 in 1.8 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave 1,100 Watts, 400 CFM - White

Summary

Samsung39s powerful 400 CFM ventilation system quickly and quietly eliminates any food odors The SMH1816 over-the-range microwave oven with an 18 cu ft capacity and a power output of 1100 watts includes 12 sensor cook options that adjusts the

Samsung 30 in 1.8 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave 1,100 Watts, 400 CFM - White

Pros

Cons

Great for apartment

from Tampa Florida

Comments about Samsung 30 in 1.8 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave 1,100 Watts, 400 CFM - White:

Bought this for my income property home. The entire set looks great, even in white. Would recommend to anyone.

Although I've only used it a month before I rented out the home, it is solid, easy to understand and use. It is not overly- complicated (unlike my Frigidare Gallery). Several people use it daily and haven't had one complaint or need or repair.

Settings/Features
It's pretty self explanatory. The settings are easy to understand and seem to be accurate, especially with microwave meals. It has a fast heat, which s used for coffee and teas which woks great. You can turn off some of the features if you want, including the turntable.

It's easy to wipe out with just a clean rag. I also showed he renters that a bowl of lemon water for a minute on high really helps clean splatters and gets rid of odors (like fish)

It's the perfect microwave that does a variety of regular or high end functions.

No complaints as yet but bought an extended warranty. I also feel the metal and white coating will hold up.

I bought the set for this home and it looks great together.

• Settings/Features:

I recently purchased this over the stove microwave oven.

This microwave is convenient in that it contains a rotating glass tray. It is easy to use and has easy to see buttons to press. The case is eye appealing and easy to clean.

I enjoy using this microwave to quickly warm leftovers, evenly and deliciously.

Settings/Features
Easy to use buttons to press.

A quick wipe is all I need to do.

Even with my poor vision, I find it easy to press appropriate buttons.

I've only had it for a couple months, so it is too soon to tell.

Slim and attractive, it fits in with my kitchen décor beautifully.

No complaints

This certainly isn't the Cadillac of microwaves, but it does the job perfectly fine. It was the microwave installed above our oven when we bought our house so we did not purchase this ourselves. With that said, I have no complaints with the use, performance or operation of it. In fact, I really do like that it also acts as a vent and over-the-range light source. The lighting in our kitchen is sub-par so having that extra bit right over the stove helps a lot. I also use the timer constantly for cooking. I much prefer that timer to the one on the oven. Would I buy this kind again? Maybe, depending on the price. Would I like a model with more bells and whistles? Yes.

Love it!!

I love Samsung products and this Microwave is one among them. It operates very smoothly and never disappoints me. It has many features which in fact saves the cooking time and the vent is very powerful. It cooks evenly is easy to clean too. The instalIation was little bit difficult, took 2 days for me but still I will recommend to any one! I don't really like the white color of it, I would gotten it in another color if i had a chance. It gets dusty soon because of its white color. I will give it a 4 star for its performance. serves the purpose. I am a parent and this is very helpful as it auto cooks popcorn, beverages etc. very happy with the purchase.

• Settings/Features:

It's a microwave... that works.

This is your typical run of the mill microwave... but if you can get a good deal on it, and have a white kitchen, this is a steal of a deal! I'm not so sure about other brands, but Samsung appliances typically have a decent track record. Don't expect all the features to be perfect however (see features).

It works well for it's size, the buttons all press/depress nicely, and although it isn't perfect, it's quite easy to use.

Settings/Features
Like other microwaves, don't expect the defrost or popcorn features to work exactly as the company intended it. You'll have to play around with the timing to get the bag popped/defrosted just right.

It's like any other microwave these days, just open the door, take out the dish and rinse/wash it... hence the satisfactory rating.

It's a microwave, so it should be easy to use, this is no exception

I've never taken a sledgehammer to it or thrown my microwave on the floor in a fit of rage... so I can't attest to its durability.

Nice simple and clean, good for white/bright kitchens, not so much the dark cabinet/island type.