Other Refrigerators:

Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Good size refrigerator great for food

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I have had this refrigerator for about a couple of years and I think it is great. It has a large size freezer and also a large size refrigerator. The exterior is stainless steel and the interior is large, which is great. I really like the exterior because it is stainless steel, it is very easy to clean. If you want to clean the exterior of the refrigerator a wet cloth will work just fine. I would recommend it.

Noise Level
It does not make that much noise, you will only hear the ice maker making ice some times only, it's not that loud.

Interior Organization
It has a very large interior and that is what makes this refrigerator great, I really like it.

Temperature Control
It has temperature controls on the outside, which is great to me.
It has LED Lights that show you the settings that you choose which is a plus to me.

It is very easy to clean for me. The exterior is stainless steel, it is easy to clean.

It is a three door refrigerator, bottom door is the freezer, and the top doors is for the normal refrigerator.

• Temperature Control:

One of the best high-end refrigerators available.

Comments about Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

Well-designed and attractive, this is one of the best high-end refrigerator available. Plenty of room! Freezer door has graceful sliding motion.

Noise Level
Alarm sounds if door is open too long. I personally don't find it annoying.

Very easy to clean. No complaints!

French Doors. Bottom Freezer. Access Couldn't Be Easier

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

The Samsung 25.5 cubic foot French Door freezer is the best purchase we've made for our home in the last three years.
A few years ago, our family decided to change our lifestyle and eat healthier. That meant more bulk organic foods and less processed frozen boxes. Unfortunately that mean our piddly 15 cubic foot fridge would no longer be large enough to hold our fresh food.
With two kids in the home that aren't quite adult-sized but eat at an adult rate, we wanted to get a refrigerator with easy access to both the main compartment and freezer section. Samsung's RF260 satisfied this for us.
Although the RF260's cubic footage was 50% more than our old fridge, it was a perfect fit into our kitchen. The doors swing wide open unimpeded and almost entice angelic harmonies to blare out of the ventilation system. Beyond the immediate functionality and easy of access to all the compartments (I love the sliding produce trays!) the blue LED lighting is a beautiful added touch. It's a beautiful, functional refrigerator.

Noise Level
I think the only time I hear the Samsung RF260 is when someone doesn't close the doors all the way. It lets out an alert chime.

Interior Organization
It is very spacious, with compartments for everything and easily adjustable shelves.

Temperature Control
Digital thermometer in addition to a "quick freeze" option when you have something that needs to get cold really fast.

The slight downside to having so many shelves and compartments is that there is more to clean. This is a good problem to have. Also, be prepared to wipe the outside doors periodically. Fingerprints do show up easily.

The doors are heavy and the stainless steel gives it a sturdy feel. The Samsung stands firm on our laminate floor.

Impeccable design. The bottom freezer also has shelving for smaller items that you want to separate from large ones. For example, you could put ice cream bars in the freezer and not worry about it touching the frozen turkey.