Other Refrigerators:
French Door Refrigerators
Samsung
Samsung 25.5  cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator RF4267HARS

Lots of space inside

I really liked this refrigerator when I saw it in person at the store, I liked how the deli drawer (middle drawer) was separate from the freezer door. I also liked how the deli drawer had 3 different temperature settings from the rest of the refrigerator. The only thing I did not like is that the ice maker doesn't make ice if any of the doors are open, and it's so loud too, it makes a lot of noise and takes FOREVER to release the ice.

Arlington, Texas

true

An awesome solution to any family's refrigerator needs!

I love the French doors for large items like pizzas & casseroles. Opening one door for drinks is helpful for families with kids. We love the 4th drawer too! It's an excellent place to keep sandwich makings, puddings, and other grab'n'go cold snacks. Noise Level This appliance is very quiet. The only noise we notice is when the ice drops. Interior Organization The shelves have very flexible arrangements. There is one shelf that flips up for tall bottles and one slides back to allow for more tall items. These are really helpful. I would love having another slide shelf for holiday time and the drawers are fixed in the lowest position, moving them could be helpful too. Temperature Control Easily set on the controls. The 4th drawer has simple touchpad temp controls which is very convenient. Ease of Cleaning Lots of fingerprints on the stainless. Not a whole lot of fun to clean. Durability With 3 kids (7-16 years old) the appliance gets a work out. So far so good! Design There are a few improvements that could be helpful but overall I love my fridge!

USA